Any new rumblings about 2013 promotions?

Hi everyone! Just wanted to pass this along so others can keep their eyes out!!! I just received a "pin" emailed to me for up to 35% off a Disney Resort stay!!!! However, it isn't something I can use! :sad1: The dates are for January 1 - March 31, 2012. I need something for October!!!!!! UGH!!! Hoping I eventually get something!!!!

Oh I could so use that one, I will probably get one for October :rotfl2:

I'm joining this establishment! I need a pin for early Dec (NOT the Christmas/NY week). More specifically, December 4th-11th is what I'm aiming for. I got that same pin deedeew80 had, but obviously that won't work for me. :sad2:

Here's to hoping I get a pin! It's my yearlong goal to getting to the WL during Christmastime. :cloud9:

EDIT: don't mind me...got too excited before reading fine print. LOL

YAY!!!!!!!

30% off Pin code, valid August 1-18 :)

We're back at the Beach Club. (I hope... I emailed our travel agent last night and asked her to change the reservation.) We'll do room only, and get YES tickets. That means no meal plan, but I can put $2000 onto a debit card and pretend.

Here's how my numbers work out:

PIN code saves us $860

YES tickets save us $625.

So we're saving just shy of $1500 off the package I originally booked.

What a huge relief!!!! If anyone from Disney Destinations is reading this, please accept my sincere thanks!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!

30% off Pin code, valid August 1-18 :)

We're back at the Beach Club. (I hope... I emailed our travel agent last night and asked her to change the reservation.) We'll do room only, and get YES tickets. That means no meal plan, but I can put $2000 onto a debit card and pretend.

Here's how my numbers work out:

PIN code saves us $860

YES tickets save us $625.

So we're saving just shy of $1500 off the package I originally booked.

What a huge relief!!!! If anyone from Disney Destinations is reading this, please accept my sincere thanks!!!!!

Congrats!

DO tell, what are the details of your PIN code!! Dates, % off of categories!

It's 30% off the resort

Values and Mods: 8/5-8/31
Deluxe: 8/1 - 8/18

Then the usual disclaimer-- a limited number of rooms per resort per night.

Once again, if anyone from Disney Destinations is reading, THANK YOU!!!

popcorn:: Come on, Disney Destinations....you've gone all the way up to August now! Send one out for the beginning of December! I wanna convert my dad away from a WDW hater and this is the best chance at doing it! popcorn::

I'm with everyone else that says that the prices are too high this year. We just can't make it work anymore, and we stay at values. I don't really want to go and stay offsite...it's fun to do that, but I would only make the trip down if we could stay onsite.

We've never gotten an offer in the mail or through email though, so my hopes are not high. And let's be honest...there is a whole big beautiful world out there. I am willing to spend my vacation money elsewhere. :thumbsup2

Good luck everyone...I love hearing about your plans.

Our May trip is set but we would love to add a few days in Sept or October, bring on the Fall codes! :banana:

It's 30% off the resort

Values and Mods: 8/5-8/31
Deluxe: 8/1 - 8/18

Then the usual disclaimer-- a limited number of rooms per resort per night.

Once again, if anyone from Disney Destinations is reading, THANK YOU!!!

Did you get this via email or snail mail? Those dates work PERFECT for us! My fingers are crossed!

Did you get this via email or snail mail? Those dates work PERFECT for us! My fingers are crossed!

We got one for August on Saturday as well (via snail mail). Not sure if this helped but I actually had played around with a few dates in August and saved an itinerary via the WDW website...waited a few days and cancelled it, I then received the pin code about a week later. Good Luck to you... i hope you get one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter