Any new rumblings about 2013 promotions?

Hi everyone.. Just wanted to let you all know that I just saw a post that someone going in May just got a PIN for ROOM Only discount.. They are coming hopefully!! let's cross our fingers!

I wish they'd spread the pin love my way. 16 trips to Disney and I haven't gotten a pin code yet. :sad1: Believe me, I've tried every trick in the book to get one and zilch, nada, zippo. :rolleyes:

Well, I just called and the Cm said there have been NO pin releases for any dates after Dec.. I told a little white lie and said my "friend" sent me an e-mail.. I tried looking again through the posts and couldn't find it.. I guess the moral of the story is that if there is a pin it was sent to very limited amount of people, so there still may be room for us to get one! :)

Well, I just called and the Cm said there have been NO pin releases for any dates after Dec.. I told a little white lie and said my "friend" sent me an e-mail.. I tried looking again through the posts and couldn't find it.. I guess the moral of the story is that if there is a pin it was sent to very limited amount of people, so there still may be room for us to get one! :)

Oh well, at least you tried. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that something will come out for May. I couldn't believe the price difference in our 2011 trip and our 2012 trip and we have one less person going in 2012.

Take it with a grain of salt as a phone CM told me, but..... he said to expect 2012 AP discounts on Dec 4th. :banana:

I was just over on the special offers site and noticed they extended the book by date on the 2012 FD until Dec 17 2011. FD for 2011 still has to be booked by Oct 29th 2011

I guess maybe this means we will have to wait a bit longer before we might see a RO offer for March? :sad2:

I was just over on the special offers site and noticed they extended the book by date on the 2012 FD until Dec 17 2011. FD for 2011 still has to be booked by Oct 29th 2011

I guess maybe this means we will have to wait a bit longer before we might see a RO offer for March? :sad2:

I noticed that too. I'm thinking that those of us going in May, 2012 are in for a long wait. That is, if they even release any offers for May.

I'm really surprised they extended it for so long. They must not be having much luck getting people to book far in advance, even with free dining.

I called and spoke with CM today to check for a PIN for May. He said no, but told me not to worry he was sure some pixie dust would be spread soon. I didn't press it, and I think he was just talking "soon" in general terms, but it still gave me hope. He was just being friendly really, but of course, now I will have to check my email and disboards 3 times a day until codes come out :rotfl:

I called and spoke with CM today to check for a PIN for May. He said no, but told me not to worry he was sure some pixie dust would be spread soon. I didn't press it, and I think he was just talking "soon" in general terms, but it still gave me hope. He was just being friendly really, but of course, now I will have to check my email and disboards 3 times a day until codes come out :rotfl:

Okay, I'll make you feel better and check MY email and these boards 3 times a day, too! :laughing:

Only THREE times a day??? Try every hour on the hour!!!!!!:rotfl2:

I am hoping for the free dining discount for June 2012- while I know that's not real likely I can still dream. Anyone know if or when they might post something for June?? thanks

I am hoping for the free dining discount for June 2012- while I know that's not real likely I can still dream. Anyone know if or when they might post something for June?? thanks

Since Tuesday begins a new month, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a gp offer on 11/1!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter