Any new rumblings about 2013 promotions?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by mickeystoontown, Sep 13, 2011.

1. McKelly

McKelly DIS Veteran

Still nothing?????? Since the current special expires today, I would have hoped there would be SOME thing this morning. I need March 2013. My biggest fear is something will come out, but only for Jan and Feb and I will have to wait longer........:crazy2:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. AllieMallie

AllieMallie Mouseketeer

What are the odds of free dining again in August-September 2013? I really want to goi back and free dining is the only way we'll be able to do it. :)

4. poohmickey

poohmickey Mouseketeer

I believe free dining has been offered for that time frame for quite a few years, so I would think the odds are pretty good! :)

5. DisneyFEB2013

DisneyFEB2013 Mouseketeer

We are going to Disney for the first time ever, February 2 - February 10, 2013. From what I can tell, free dining has been offered around that time but usually ends close to our arrive date. I really *hope* we don't miss it by a day....because of school, we are not really flexible. Any thoughts?

6. ADisneyQueen

ADisneyQueen DIS Veteran

My thoughts about the free dining are that they keep changing the dates by a lot every year. There used to be a lot of days in Aug. and now it doesn't start until late Aug. It seems you can't rely on it anymore.
    I have also seen free waterparks and park hoppers offered in Jan./Feb. but I'm sure FD would be better for you.

7. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

8. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

Anyone hear any rumblings about what may be next?