Any new rumblings about 2013 promotions?

Still nothing?????? Since the current special expires today, I would have hoped there would be SOME thing this morning. I need March 2013. My biggest fear is something will come out, but only for Jan and Feb and I will have to wait longer........:crazy2:

What are the odds of free dining again in August-September 2013? I really want to goi back and free dining is the only way we'll be able to do it. :)

What are the odds of free dining again in August-September 2013? I really want to goi back and free dining is the only way we'll be able to do it. :)

I believe free dining has been offered for that time frame for quite a few years, so I would think the odds are pretty good! :)

We are going to Disney for the first time ever, February 2 - February 10, 2013. From what I can tell, free dining has been offered around that time but usually ends close to our arrive date. I really *hope* we don't miss it by a day....because of school, we are not really flexible. Any thoughts?

My thoughts about the free dining are that they keep changing the dates by a lot every year. There used to be a lot of days in Aug. and now it doesn't start until late Aug. It seems you can't rely on it anymore.
I have also seen free waterparks and park hoppers offered in Jan./Feb. but I'm sure FD would be better for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter