• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

I just received an invitation today and my cutoff date was today (had customized the bands several weeks ago thanks to the Disboards!), but have not received them yet... Thinking they should be here in next couple days.

just curious..do the invites say anything that it is in TEST still or not???

The e-mail I just received stated it was a test several times, and also mentioned it being a test right in the subject of the e-mail.

I scheduled my FP+ exactly 60 days out, then customized my magic band immediately. I received an email Friday morning, saying my bands were being shipped and actually received them Friday around noon (wow, that was fast). Friday, I also received a letter stating I was picked for testing and to schedule my FPs. Lol.
I have a feeling their communications are a tad delayed.

I was reading the 5:30am email that said band had shipped and while I was reading the email at 9:30am, UPS rang the bell and delivered the bands. Weird!:wizard:

I was reading the 5:30am email that said band had shipped and while I was reading the email at 9:30am, UPS rang the bell and delivered the bands. Weird!:wizard:

My last day to customize was yesterday according to MDE and got my email invite yesterday. It had been popping up on MDE however for about a week saying that I could customize and schedule FP+. I, of course, thanks to all of you, customized and scheduled everything a few weeks ago. I think I should get my bands tomorrow or Friday. Oh, and the date to customize on the email invitation was different, but I know others have reported same thing happening to them.

Just got the invitation to test and we have two days left to customize - I cannot believe that the email came BEFORE the cut-off. Mickey Mail came the night before last. :banana:

We check in on Nov 25th and the email's customization date is Nov 14, but the MDE says it is Oct 25th.:confused:

Just got the invitation to test and we have two days left to customize - I cannot believe that the email came BEFORE the cut-off. Mickey Mail came the night before last. :banana:

We check in on Nov 25th and the email's customization date is Nov 14, but the MDE says it is Oct 25th.:confused:

I just got my emailed invite too, and we are also checking in on November the 25th.

Our bands had been customized weeks ago...

My e-mail was sent from Disney at 4:17 a.m. this morning and my magic bands were here at 9:32 a.m. for our checkin on Nov. 21.

To me they are a little oddly shaped. :confused3 Not quite round so it hits against my wrist a lot.

Not sure if this has been discussed, but did everyone see that people with FP+ will no longer have use of FP- after October 27TH?

I hope this isnt true. 3 fast pass isnt enough especially when they dont have all the attractions listed. I was hoping to go before that happened.

My e-mail was sent from Disney at 4:17 a.m. this morning and my magic bands were here at 9:32 a.m. for our checkin on Nov. 21.

To me they are a little oddly shaped. :confused3 Not quite round so it hits against my wrist a lot.

Me too! Got bands today for Nov 21 and bands r oddly shaped!

I hope this isnt true. 3 fast pass isnt enough especially when they dont have all the attractions listed. I was hoping to go before that happened.

This is NOT true! I was worried because we leave in less than 3 weeks, and we have family meeting us for a couple of days. We have Magic Bands and FP+, and our family members will not. I just called Disney, and spoke to a castmember AND she double checked with her supervisor. She said that this whole thing about not getting the old Fastpasses after Oct. 27th is a complete rumor. She said that we will also be getting a KTTW card, and will still be able to utilize the old Fastpass system even though we have FP+. She said not to believe anything unless it is officially released by Disney. :)

My e-mail was sent from Disney at 4:17 a.m. this morning and my magic bands were here at 9:32 a.m. for our checkin on Nov. 21. To me they are a little oddly shaped. :confused3 Not quite round so it hits against my wrist a lot.

The crease really bugs me in my band ! Today I placed a heavy book on it for a few hours and now it feels MUCH better when I put it on. The kids had me do theirs too.

The crease really bugs me in my band ! Today I placed a heavy book on it for a few hours and now it feels MUCH better when I put it on. The kids had me do theirs too.

I will have to do that because it creases right on the sides of the Mickey head. Most uncomfortable...

This is NOT true! I was worried because we leave in less than 3 weeks, and we have family meeting us for a couple of days. We have Magic Bands and FP+, and our family members will not. I just called Disney, and spoke to a castmember AND she double checked with her supervisor. She said that this whole thing about not getting the old Fastpasses after Oct. 27th is a complete rumor. She said that we will also be getting a KTTW card, and will still be able to utilize the old Fastpass system even though we have FP+. She said not to believe anything unless it is officially released by Disney. :)

I hope this is a case where we can believe what a CM told us?

Arriving Nov 2 - 10 at POFQ, got our MB and all of our FP+...I'm a technology nut so I can't wait to try this out!

Sent from my rooted Samsung Galaxy SIII using the DISBoards app

Arriving the week before Thanksgiving and we just recieved our customized MBs today! I am retired military so won't have tix until arrival. Dying to make FP+ Ressies, but hopefully there will be decent options left. If not, we will still have an amazing trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter