1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Doug7856, Aug 27, 2013.

1. KNovacovschi

KNovacovschi DIS Veteran

Ok so about 10 mins ago I got my email invite & it states I have till Nov 11 to customize & register, we arrive the 17th, is this something I have to worry about as everything has been customized(deadline on MDE was Oct 17), FP+ chosen & BOG FP booked. Could this be the reason I am receiving the message stated above? :confused3

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyNDecember

DisneyNDecember DIS Veteran

Well, I did not receive a reply, so I just purchased the 11/21 MVMCP tickets with the "print at home" function & did not link them to MDE & when I logged back on, all was fine, everything is still there. :banana:

4. KNovacovschi

KNovacovschi DIS Veteran

I'm sorry you did not receive a response. I don't know because I have never been to a party. :( I know it's a pain sometimes when you don't get a response. :)

5. disney is my life

disney is my life DIS Veteran

Ours are also being shipped to our resort. Our last day to customize was Wednesday and we have the same message. So my guess would be it does have something to do with being shipped to the resort.

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

6. Nechville

Nechville DIS Veteran

I am going the same night! I chose to have them shipped to my home because I'll do anything to get more Mickey Mail!
    I am not planning on linking. It doesn't seem to get you anything if you do. We are going to be in magic kingdom all day that day. Now if that changes, I guess I can always link later. I don't need it to appear on my MDE so I remember to go!

7. KNovacovschi

KNovacovschi DIS Veteran

Ok good, I was a little worried. Lol. I notice on your signature that your trip is for your DD's 16th birthday, it's the same for us. My DD's actual birthday is on the 6th & mine is on the 17th so we are doing a joint birthday trip. I wish we could be there for hers instead but couldn't get the time off. Hope she has a magical 16th birthday. :)

8. zamboniman333

zamboniman333 Ye come Seeking Adventure and Saly Old Pirates, A

Is there anyway to look up this reservation if you forgot to right it down ?? Or if I call disney will the be able to find it? Dumb move on my part but I don't know what I did after I made the reservation. Thanks for any help

9. Lsdolphin

Lsdolphin Mouseketeer

If you go back to the beourguestlunch site where you originally made ur reservation it will ask you to sign in with your email and password then you will be able to view or change your reservation.

I mailed the reservation to myself and printed it out.

10. telecomguy

telecomguy Agent P

So I had my DW call last week and add room requests to our reservation before I did the online check-in. We have two reservations because our first night is a room only reservation and the last 10 nights are MYW with dining with our PIN code. The person my DW spoke with at POR said she linked our reservations together so the people on their end could make sure we could keep the same room.

I went onto MDE on Saturday and attempted to do an online check-in for our room only reservation first, and I got all the way to the end and got an error, the "Goofy" error as I believe it is known now. I tried the same thing with our MYW plus dining reservation and got the same. I comtemplated going into the old system and checking in, but I didn't want to do that because the new check-in allows you to put your PIN in for the MB. So I figured I might need to call Disney about it. But yesterday when I went into MDE, it says "Modify Check-in", and if I go into either reservation, when I get to the point where you select your credit card and put in your PINs, I get this error:

Anyone else get this? Did you call Disney about it, and if so what did they say? My wife got the text saying she was signed up to get room notifications, so it seems like something went through even though I got an error.

11. shellypaige

shellypaige Mouseketeer

I'm still getting the "guest already registered" message on the beourguestlunch website... Has anyone found a way to get around this? I cleared cookies, tried a different browser, registered our other party members. Sooo frustrating

12. aym4Him

aym4Him DIS Veteran

Sigh. Me too.

I haven't found a way around it.

13. practicallyperfect77

practicallyperfect77 DIS Veteran

Me 3. =( I just assumed it meant I really was checked in even tho I got the goofy error as well. I have tried at least 20 times. Always get to the end and get the goofy error.

14. pix13dust

pix13dust DIS Veteran

Can someone give me number to call to have my FP+ straightened out? I called a couple of weeks ago, was told to wait about a week to 10 days and the issue would be resolved. I forgot to save the number and of course it's not resolved. We are a party of 6 and 1 person isn't eligible for FP+? Thanks!!

15. zimomiller

zimomiller Official WDW Meltdown Observer

Staying at the BWI 11/19-24, just received the invite via email today

16. mommyoftwo08

mommyoftwo08 Mouseketeer

Was anyone able to book Wishes on Thanksgiving week yet? Specifically the Friday after?
    Thanks!

17. sunset7132

sunset7132 DIS Veteran

We haven't been able to book ant parades or fireworks yet our stay is nov 8-18

18. mommyoftwo08

mommyoftwo08 Mouseketeer

Thanks for the reply! I was able to get Fantasmic on the 22nd, but really want Wishes on the 29th! I'll keep checking.

19. sunset7132

sunset7132 DIS Veteran

Fantasmic and illuminations is what I am getting

20. KNovacovschi

KNovacovschi DIS Veteran

Not till end of October, Octobers didn't come out until end of September.

21. VbChristy

VbChristy DIS Veteran

Will someone please post when you can book wishes and/or the parade for November. Thanks!