Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

I hope so I'm getting nervous.

Login the see what it says. Hopefully UPS didn't deliver yours to the wrong house like they did ours. They delivered ours to a completely different street. I finally tracked them down but it was after Disney deactivated them and sent us new ones. Lol

I hope so I'm getting nervous.

Don't get nervous. Just call disney and they will connect you to the right dept and fix it. Last year we were waiting for extra luggage tags and we were so nervous, and when I called because we were only a few days out they one day aired them to me. Just give them a call and Don't be nervous be excited lol

My listing of FP+ has been pretty glitchy on the "My Plans" main page of MDE. Right now for one day it's showing five FP+ for the day (including the old times of two that I changed about a week ago). Earlier this week it showed something a little bit different, but still wrong.

HOWEVER, when I click on the "Make FastPass+ Selections" link, then select the day in question, then select "Change FastPass+..., the FP+ selections which show up there are correct.

So I printed out this page and will take it with me when we go next month.

You might want to check yours in a similar fashion, if you haven't already.

Yup, discovered this too. Went through several paths to try modifying the extra FP+, but none of them work. It shows up on the Itinerary and Reservation pages, but it is not 'modifyable.'

Perhaps Disney is looking at adding more FP+ selections? pixiedust: Or perhaps this is another system hiccup because December selections went live today? :confused3

My last day was supposedly Oct 28. I got an email this morning saying they'd shipped. Oh well.

I can still add tix to them, right?

You can still add your tickets. Since the MDE information is held in a databank, not on the band themselves, it doesn't matter where the bands are. It is the RFID chip in the band that connects to the data in your MDE account. As long as your tickets are linked to your MDE account, they should work with your MagicBands. :)

Just got my invite for a trip that is nov 18-23 at AKV. I am a dvc member staying on points. I am staying at pop 3 days prior to that and have had no invite but I did get a magic band in the mail for that stay already.

I got our Magic Bands this morning, which was very exciting! I had seen on MDE that they were 'customized and preparing to ship' but I never received an email about it. Are we supposed to be getting emails from MDE? My travel agent mentioned something about that, but I have not had any email communications. ??

I got our Magic Bands this morning, which was very exciting! I had seen on MDE that they were 'customized and preparing to ship' but I never received an email about it. Are we supposed to be getting emails from MDE? My travel agent mentioned something about that, but I have not had any email communications. ??
I got an email saying they were shipped with a tracking number. Is it possible that your travel agent is getting the emails?

I got an email saying they were shipped with a tracking number. Is it possible that your travel agent is getting the emails?
No, I'm quite sure she is not getting the emails. She only just heard about MDE and said she thinks if you sign up you get emails from Disney. :)

No, I'm quite sure she is not getting the emails. She only just heard about MDE and said she thinks if you sign up you get emails from Disney. :)

Weird! Maybe it's worth a call to disney... Although most of the CMs give incorrect info anyway :( I called a few weeks ago because my mothers UT ticket won't link, I called 4 times and got 4 different answers. Two CMs told me I could not use MDE until I received an invitation! Crazy. The ticket still isn't linked :(

When I went to bed around 4 am, the MDE site was still saying that they're being customized and will ship soon. At 10 am this morning, there was the UPS man with my package in hand. And when I went and checked my email for anything, I saw one from Disney time marked 5:18 am that they had been shipped and showed a tracking number. So that is the order of events here! Slightly out of sync. But I'm still glad they got here. And BTW, in today's snail mail was the letter from Disney saying I could go to MDE and customize my bands up until Nov. 4 (for my Nov 15 arrival). Like I said, everything was just a little out of sync. :)

We go from 11/12 through 11/17 ... got our MB's on Tueaday and have received our Mickey mail too!!

Can't WAIT!!!!! All ADR's and FP+'s are made and this is going to be a GREAT trip! Low crowds, double dipping, FP+'s, lol

I know there are MANY, MANY threads where people are having troubles, panicing, and freaking out, but, and I know I've not gone yet, but I've had ZERO problems setting things up, using MDE on my phone and online, and I love the planning part. Not having to rush around for the fastpasses, etc. I'm very excited to use it all!! I really don't see the downside of all this.

When I went to bed around 4 am, the MDE site was still saying that they're being customized and will ship soon. At 10 am this morning, there was the UPS man with my package in hand. And when I went and checked my email for anything, I saw one from Disney time marked 5:18 am that they had been shipped and showed a tracking number. So that is the order of events here! Slightly out of sync. But I'm still glad they got here. And BTW, in today's snail mail was the letter from Disney saying I could go to MDE and customize my bands up until Nov. 4 (for my Nov 15 arrival). Like I said, everything was just a little out of sync. :)

Same exact information for me as stated by tnolan above.
My UPS guy showed up at 9:00 am this morning.
I got my Walt Disney Travel book, luggage tags, MDE flyer page saying I could customize my bands till Nov 4 & received the email with the tracking # this morning. :)

All is set. FP+, luggage tags, magic bands........... Geez, all is going so smoothly, I just may have to get my suitcases out now since almost all the planning is done. :goodvibes

We go from 11/12 through 11/17 ... got our MB's on Tueaday and have received our Mickey mail too!!

Can't WAIT!!!!! All ADR's and FP+'s are made and this is going to be a GREAT trip! Low crowds, double dipping, FP+'s, lol

I know there are MANY, MANY threads where people are having troubles, panicing, and freaking out, but, and I know I've not gone yet, but I've had ZERO problems setting things up, using MDE on my phone and online, and I love the planning part. Not having to rush around for the fastpasses, etc. I'm very excited to use it all!! I really don't see the downside of all this.

Totally agree !!!! Everything has gone smoothly for me & I think this could be the reason why.

1. I only had 1 Disney account set up.
2. I did all my booking thru the Walt Disney World website. FreeDining package with the Park Hopper tickets, room reservation.. The only thing I did not book online with Disney was my flight.

I have not had any hiccups yet. Keeping fingers crossed.
I was also able to snag a BOG dinner for our first evening & a BOG FastPass Lunch for our departing day.............. Very excited !!!!

:cheer2:

Everything has gone fairly smoothly for me, also. I booked everything through Disney itself (except my flight). My MB were showing up on MDE and I customized them (due date was 10/14). Received them the next day, along with an invite that same day. I received my luggage tags, disney mail, etc. about 4 days prior to that. It is seeming real now!! Our dates are 11/13-11/17.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter