Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

We are checking into the Beach Club on 11/2 and we are part of the testing however never got an email invitation.

One day about a month ago I realized that there was an option in MDE that said "Customize Magic Bands" so I did and a few days later they shipped.

I did have a few issues linking my AP, but I was told to make FP+ reservations with DH's ticket and to copy them to mine later.

The whole thing worked beautifully and now we are two weeks away from vacation!!

I know some people are not happy with the new system and others feel there is now an additional layer of stress and planning but I'm really excited for MBs and to be able to try them out. I love the fact that we don't have to rush to rope drop and run to get FPs. For me it makes the trip more relaxed and enjoyable. I can't wait!!

Well be there the same time have fun!! Are you going to f&w at epcot the 11 th

We are not going to a park that day actually. We will get to WDW midday, explore the hotel and boardwalk, swim in SAB if weather permits and then dinner at 1900 Park Fare. One of my favorite things about that restaurant is that it's a great character meal without burning a park ticket. Perfect for arrival day.

Are you doing f&w? I was wondering if any booths will stay open through Monday?

You will get the mail after the bands come

You were absolutely right got an email yesterday from "Disney Destinations" telling me were invited to gee part of the testing. Then today received large envelope in mail with same invitation and instructions to create an account on MDE and customize magic bands (which of course we have already received)!

Ah, thank goodness for the magic of the Dis Boards:worship:

Somehow my nephew is showing up in both the family member list with a Mickey Mouse icon and also in the Friends list with a Goofy icon. The Mickey icon shows up with his magic band info. But all his fast pass+ selections are attached to the Goofy icon.
Does this make any difference or do I need to call Disney...:confused3

You were absolutely right got an email yesterday from "Disney Destinations" telling me were invited to gee part of the testing. Then today received large envelope in mail with same invitation and instructions to create an account on MDE and customize magic bands (which of course we have already received)!

Ah, thank goodness for the magic of the Dis Boards:worship:
Yeah, they definitely need to do some coordinating somewhere. My customize before date was Wednesday. I got the email that my MB had shipped very early AM yesterday (Thursday) and the MB arrived at 10:08 AM Thursday. Today I got the invitation in the mail this morning, followed by an email invitation this afternoon. :rotfl2:

ETA Oh, and my Mickey Mail came today, too.

Somehow my nephew is showing up in both the family member list with a Mickey Mouse icon and also in the Friends list with a Goofy icon. The Mickey icon shows up with his magic band info. But all his fast pass+ selections are attached to the Goofy icon.

Not a problem I have read about anyone else having. :confused3 If no one else chimes in with advice, I would call Disney. :mic:

Are you the only member of the family with an MDE account, or do your in-laws have a MDE account, too? We had this kind of crazy problem when I set up an MDE account and made a profile for all the family members in our trip, which included my daughter, her family and my sister. Then my daughter created her own MDE and made profiles for all of her family members. She gave them different icons than I gave them, which was how I could tell which account they came from. It was a mess. Luckily, when I did this back in February, we only had to worry about the messed up ADR's. Doing this wrong with fp+ and MB's would be a problem.

It sounds as if your nephew has two profiles somewhere.

So I have to completely cancel my fast passes and then choose new ones - I can't click "Select and Replace" to redo my fast passes? I'm not seeing illuminations on either of our epcot nights doing it that way.

Yes you can select and replace. That way you only change the one you want to swap out for the parade and you don't loose the other two.

I was suppose to pick up my tickets when I get to my resort. Now with MBs are they just going to ship them to me. Does anyone know?

I was suppose to pick up my tickets when I get to my resort. Now with MBs are they just going to ship them to me. Does anyone know?

Your MBs will still ship, but that does not affect any arrangements made for your tickets. Two separate things, both linked to the MDE page.

Do I still have to do get my tickets.

Until your park tickets are linked to your MDE account, they won't link to your MBs. Without park tickets your MB is just a room key, essentially. And having your tickets linked to MDE will let you choose FP+ for your trip. If you are going to pick your tickets up at the park or resort, the CM can link them to your MDE account, which links them to your MB. Then you would be able to select your FP+.

Got our bands this week for Nov. 13 trip! Staying at CSR.... so excited. Actually we were at CBR and after changing resorts we got bands! YEAH!

Yes I had the same thing happen a moment of panic for sure! Then I went into either plans or fastpass+(can't remember which) and I clicked on view and all our fastpass+were right there after all!

Ok thanks for the tip will try!

My listing of FP+ has been pretty glitchy on the "My Plans" main page of MDE. Right now for one day it's showing five FP+ for the day (including the old times of two that I changed about a week ago). Earlier this week it showed something a little bit different, but still wrong.

HOWEVER, when I click on the "Make FastPass+ Selections" link, then select the day in question, then select "Change FastPass+..., the FP+ selections which show up there are correct.

So I printed out this page and will take it with me when we go next month.

You might want to check yours in a similar fashion, if you haven't already.

I think printing out is a good idea - I did check and they are all there during the change option thanks for everybody's help!:yay:

We are not going to a park that day actually. We will get to WDW midday, explore the hotel and boardwalk, swim in SAB if weather permits and then dinner at 1900 Park Fare. One of my favorite things about that restaurant is that it's a great character meal without burning a park ticket. Perfect for arrival day.

Are you doing f&w? I was wondering if any booths will stay open through Monday?
a
We are going o hit it ir a few hours on the 11

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter