Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

I am finding MDE VERY Frustrating today. My Tickets came from UT, I linked them all good. Went to my reservation says No Tickets linked :confused3

OK so I go back and try linking again and it tells me the tickets are already linked :mad:

I then pull up DH's and My MDE accounts and his ticket shows on his, mine shows on mine :headache:

I call IT and the tech tells me to make sure we are both shareing everything which I check and it is marked correctly.

Gave up for time being Go to do online checkin and it keeps telling me there is an error when I try to add the CC ...

Oh and I check FP+ and I am only seeing September dates and the message about my dates don't fall in that range

No MB yet either @ 52 Days Very :sad2:

I am finding MDE VERY Frustrating today. My Tickets came from UT, I linked them all good. Went to my reservation says No Tickets linked :confused3

OK so I go back and try linking again and it tells me the tickets are already linked :mad:

I then pull up DH's and My MDE accounts and his ticket shows on his, mine shows on mine :headache:

I call IT and the tech tells me to make sure we are both shareing everything which I check and it is marked correctly.

Gave up for time being Go to do online checkin and it keeps telling me there is an error when I try to add the CC ...

Oh and I check FP+ and I am only seeing September dates and the message about my dates don't fall in that range

No MB yet either @ 52 Days Very :sad2:

I have the same issue as you. i called IT and am in a queue to get this system glitch fixed. they are fixing it based on date of arrival. In a nutshell, your tickets are not linked to your resort reservations so if and when you are allowed to make fp+, the system won't know your travel window.

Read more about my follow-up in this thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=49540462#post49540462

I would call IT and have them raise a ticket. let me know how you make out.

when you say you kept clicking the FP+, do you mean repeatedly or you kept trying over and over? I get that box every time. So are you saying just keep trying? Thank you :)

Yes, I'm wondering too! I get the box saying "If you’re not participating in the MyMagic+ test, you can still enjoy the existing FASTPASS service" every time. Can't see dates or anything. Not sure if I'm missing something...it sounded like what others are seeing might be a glitch anyway though.

when you say you kept clicking the FP+, do you mean repeatedly or you kept trying over and over? I get that box every time. So are you saying just keep trying? Thank you :)

No. In the middle of that white box, there is a link to click for more information about FP+. I clicked it. On the screen it takes you to, there is another place to click to make FP+ selections. I just kept following the links until it took me to the screen with the dates to make selections. Like someone else said, it probably is just a glitch (that it even let me get that far) but it did eventually said I was my magic + ineligible and could not make FP+ selections.

No. In the middle of that white box, there is a link to click for more information about FP+. I clicked it. On the screen it takes you to, there is another place to click to make FP+ selections. I just kept following the links until it took me to the screen with the dates to make selections. Like someone else said, it probably is just a glitch (that it even let me get that far) but it did eventually said I was my magic + ineligible and could not make FP+ selections.

Oh, o.k. I see what you are seeing now...well it is exciting to see what it "will" look like. You do, for when we DO qualify. ; )

Thank you moderator, I respect your decision. I would never knowingly violate any DIS policy however; I would like to point out why this is confusing to me. The September Invite thread has been discussing the ghost reservation issue for 4 weeks. There are over 100 pages since the room only/ghost reservation discussion began and hundreds of posts contain some reference to the subject. There have been many posts by DIS Veterans on the September thread (and other threads) disseminating the same information I provided here in a previous post that was deemed inappropriate. The September thread alone has 179 pages, and close to 154,000 views and I’ve read every page. Some posters have called the room only/ghost reservation unethical but I’ve not seen anyone reference the subject matter as inappropriate and against DIS policy.

There are threads on how to get the FP+ system to give you the bonus fp for MK, how to use FP- and FP+ at the same time (double dipping), how to get multiple FP- during the same time frame using old KTTW cards (triple+ dipping), and how to make a BOG reservation for lunch without having been invited. These are subjects that have only come to light in the past month. Refillable RFID mugs would have to be included in this as well.

I’m not saying these subjects do or do not violate a DIS policy. What I’m saying is I hope you understand my confusion in hearing today that a room only/ghost reservation is not appropriate when it and other similar subjects are discussed so freely throughout this forum.

:offtopic: But where is this thread located!!! I would love to get a ressie for lunch :scratchin

I took a screen shot of the fast pass plus "glitch"

WyZHbeC.png

WyZHbeC.png

Yes, I can confirm that I get this screen too but not always, sometimes, depending on which fastpass+ link you click, I get the information popup screen as well. We should start a new thread on this Fastpass+ glitch.

Still waiting for IT to fix my glitch. :headache:

Thank you amber for the screen shot! :thumbsup2
I've been seeing it off and on for weeks now. Still gets my hopes up when it pops up at first and then I'm quickly brought back down :rolleyes:

I get this too. So today as the page loaded, I put my cursor where the > was going to show up, and managed to get the date to advance a week before the not eligible pop up appeared. It's become sort of a game for me... :rotfl: But only when there have not been any recent posts on my DIS threads!:rolleyes:

I have 3 people on my package, DH, DD(adult) and me. BUT when I look at our tickets in MDE, it shows a 2 day ticket under my name and TWO 2 day tickets under DH with none for DD. I called Guest Services but they kept saying their system shows 2 day base tickets for all of us. I finally gave up trying to fix it because: A. DD has an AP and is just saving her ticket til she has to renew not actually using it for admission and B. figured it would be straightened out when we got to the resort.

But now I'm wondering if its gonna cause issues if and when I can get FP+. Thoughts? Suggestions??

OK, I didn't see a November roll call, so I thought I'd start one. Anyone with a November trip have the ability to order MagicBands and schedule FastPass+? We are still about 20 days out from being able to check in. We are going late November and are hoping for FastPass+. We will be at SSR.

Who else is going in November and hoping to have MagicBands?

I have just spoken with a person from the Magic Band Dept at Disney and was told that the resorts already in testing (including mine - AOA) will have the bands available during my trip time Nov 13-18. He said that they are sending out invitations for the Magic Bands and Fast Pass + at the 30 day mark, prior to check in date, so I'll be on the lookout for an email around 10/13 I suppose!

I have just spoken with a person from the Magic Band Dept at Disney and was told that the resorts already in testing (including mine - AOA) will have the bands available during my trip time Nov 13-18. He said that they are sending out invitations for the Magic Bands and Fast Pass + at the 30 day mark, prior to check in date, so I'll be on the lookout for an email around 10/13 I suppose!
I just called and they told me no more testing after October 31st! :confused3 I'm so confused.

What about the other resorts? I am staying at Carribean Beach in November, will it be added? How do you contact the Magic Band Department?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter