Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

Something good is about to happen for those of us arriving in Nov. I can feel it. ;)

Ooooh, ooooh! I think I have had some good news! DH just called me from work to tell me that a woman he works with who is going to WDW from 15 October - 3 November was able to make FP+ selections but has not yet been prompted to customize MBs. She called up to speak to someone to inform them about this as she thought it might be an error but was told that no, it is correct and to watch for an email telling her to customise her MBs!! She went on to ask if MBs were going to be used for people arriving in November (she asked thinking of us as I have pretty much organised her whole trip!) and was told yes! Now, about the bands being issued for November arrivals I am still not convinced and still see it as a 'who knows?' situation but this pretty much confirms that more resorts are being added as she is staying at POFQ which is not currently testing!

Edit; I see as I was typing this others have been posting about it! Looking good methinks!!!! :)

Something good is about to happen for those of us arriving in Nov. I can feel it. ;)

All Star Music was added today from reports, all All Star resorts are to go live on Monday (and the rest of the resorts that didn't go live this afternoon). I can't imagine them adding all the resorts for October and then pausing all the resorts for November and December.

I'm staying at WL oct 27- nov 2 and I was able to pick my MBs and FP+ tonight! Today was also my "pay in full" day so I wonder if they're tied together....

I'm staying at WL oct 27- nov 2 and I was able to pick my MBs and FP+ tonight! Today was also my "pay in full" day so I wonder if they're tied together....

Darn, just got beaten out on the "scoop"...

Oh well, it really was YOUR news to share. :goodvibes

We will be there 11/16 thru 11/22, I just paid off my trip. How do you get an invite to participate? By email or phone call? I have all my reservations, family, dining reservations linked on MDE, but I am unaware of how you get notified if you have been asked to participate in the magic bands system????

New resorts added so far for October:

SSR, BLT, CSR, CBR, POFQ, WL, GFV, BWI, All Star resorts

We will be there 11/16 thru 11/22, I just paid off my trip. How do you get an invite to participate? By email or phone call? I have all my reservations, family, dining reservations linked on MDE, but I am unaware of how you get notified if you have been asked to participate in the magic bands system????

Some people get a letter eventually, but most see the options for FP+ and MagicBand ordering on the MDE website. November is not up yet, but October is getting a whack of new resorts added today (if not all of them in a few days)

I just logged in and it gave me the option. I tried the app first and it let me make FP+ and I thought it was a glitch so I logged in on my iPad via the regular site and it also let me customize my MB.

We are checking in to CBR on 10/31/13 and I was able to make fast pass+ choices today. I did not get any info about magic bands, however logged onto MDE and saw an option to make selections for fast pass+. I have been checking MDE regularly, so this option was just added this afternoon.

Good to know about the 10/31 date... I wonder what happens after you make your FP+ requests & you don't have magic bands yet? I guess they come in the mail later & then you link them onto the MDE site....

We are checking in to CBR on 10/31/13 and I was able to make fast pass+ choices today. I did not get any info about magic bands, however logged onto MDE and saw an option to make selections for fast pass+. I have been checking MDE regularly, so this option was just added this afternoon.

If you have already done on line check in try going in again and just hit submit/done. Many posters have reported that after doing this they were able to customize magic bands.

We are going Nov 6-12th and we are also hoping for Magic Bands! We are staying at Riverside, so I already know that resort is on the list.

My sister is going on her Disneymoon Oct 27- Nov 3rd and they got their Magic Band invite exactly a week ago for their trip and they are also staying at POR. They were also able to choose their FP+.

Hoping to get the invite for testing SOON!!!!! :thumbsup2

We are going Nov 6-12th and we are also hoping for Magic Bands! We are staying at Riverside, so I already know that resort is on the list.

My sister is going on her Disneymoon Oct 27- Nov 3rd and they got their Magic Band invite exactly a week ago for their trip and they are also staying at POR. They couldn't pick their FP+ yet though, but I just told her to check the site.

Hoping to get the invite for testing SOON!!!!! :thumbsup2

How did she get the "invite"? Did she get an email?

Is anyone else getting confused with the jumping around of dates? It seems people going in October keep posting, I can maybe understand Oct 31 & beyond but not before. Sorry but I'm getting confused because I thought this was for November arrivals. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter