Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

Checking into AoA in October so was able to customize Magic Bands and get FP+ but only up to Nov 11th. Checking into BWI 11/22. Looks like regardless of previous reservations you can't get FP+ more than 60 days out.

Looks like it's 60+10. I was able to do mine through 11/20 ;)

Heh, my 11/1 live date prediction doesn't seem so far-fetched. ;)

Excited to see POFQ on the list. Has anyone on the new list that's within 60 days tried to get into their FP+s? We'll hit 60 on Saturday.

POFQ nov 8 no fast pass yet

I really wish people who are checking in during October, not November 1 to 30 as the title of this thread states, would stop posting that they have been able to customize MB and select FP+. We know already! You are getting all us November folks excited only for a huge let down when we see you are an October check-in!!! :rotfl:

I really wish people who are checking in during October, not November 1 to 30 as the title of this thread states, would stop posting that they have been able to customize MB and select FP+. We know already! You are getting all us November folks excited only for a huge let down when we see you are an October check-in!!! :rotfl:

I'm nov 8 at pofq. No roll out for me yet

Where are you staying? What is your check in date?

From previous posts I think this is the result of a split stay or a previous reservation where FP+ was available.

It doesn't appear that November check-ins without those conditions are able to get it ..... yet.

Great signs though. I'll be honest, I'm checking 50 million times a day to access the FP+ stuff. No love yet.

This does seem more in line with October's August 22 rollout. We should likely be able to do this within a week or two.

Knowing everyone here, we'll know the instant it's available. ;)

My 60 day check-in is 2 days away... I'm with you.... hope they open up for us at CSR.

They have opened up CSR but November has not been loaded yet. Guests with stays that begin 10/31 or before can currently get MBs and make FP+ reservations. Those of us with November stays should hear something soon. I highly doubt they would add all of these resorts for October and then shut it down in November.

Checking in Nov 3 AKL Jambo nothing yet! :sad2:

I do think people are misinterpreting the Thread title.... If it read Check in date of instead of arriving

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter