Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

When the box comes does it say disney on the outside? The trip is a surprise for my daughter

From what I have read about other who have received their MBs,the outside of the packaging is plain brown and non-descript.No Disney logo at all.

Correct. Plain brown shipping box, does not say Disney anywhere, shipped from Memphis, TN.

Have you received any indication that you will be getting Magic Bands? Have you gotten an email, letter, or able to customize your Magic Bands on MDE?

I have seen lots of October people but trying to get a feel for those of us checking in Nobember 1st and later. :thumbsup2

We will be at Caribbean Beach 11/11 - 11/20 and our family is crossing their fingers that we can try out the new bands. We aren't big fast pass users, but do like the idea of not having to pull our cards out all the time and using a band instead.

I agree with this. The IT CMs couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. I have had to call them twice and, in both cases, they have been nothing but fantastic. My first issue was handled in less than 10 minutes. The second took longer and required being passed to an upper level CM, but it too was completely fixed by the time I got off the phone.

For those that have had great interactions with the IT department, please think about sending a note commending the CM(s) you have dealt with. People are often quick to complain but praise should be given too.

Off to write my note! :)

:):goodvibes:)
Good for you in writing a note to the IT dept! pass on some pixie dust thanks to those who are doing their jobs!!!!

Checking in on Nov. 11th. Staying at he Poly and nothing yet. Was kind of hoping to give it a try.

Have you received any indication that you will be getting Magic Bands? Have you gotten an email, letter, or able to customize your Magic Bands on MDE?

I have seen lots of October people but trying to get a feel for those of us checking in Nobember 1st and later. :thumbsup2

We will be at Caribbean Beach 11/11 - 11/20 and our family is crossing their fingers that we can try out the new bands. We aren't big fast pass users, but do like the idea of not having to pull our cards out all the time and using a band instead.

I'm checking in around the end of October (Beach Club) and never received an "official" notice of getting magicbands. But I checked my account, near the end of August, in MDE and the magicband section showed that I could customize our bands. :cloud9: It also said I had until Sept 26 (about a month before our arrival) to customize them otherwise we would get the gray ones at checkin.

You may want to check My Disney Experience app or online. Create an account if you don't have one. Hopefully this will work for you, too.

Nothing for our Nov 17th check in yet but we do still have 8 days till we can do online check in.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We are all checked in for our Nov 7th arrival at the Contemporary. However, no indication of anything regarding MBs. Still Hoping!!:littleangel:

on 11/29 on a Free DDP package. Only getting 2 day park passes as this is not a "disney" trip according to DH. I'm actually hoping for the plain old plastic KTTW cards although FP+ for Wishes and Illuminations would be nice. We're spending so little time in the parks, I don't want to have to plan much beyond which day to go to which park & have an ADR in that park for dinner (and, of course, that's done!!!)

Mods did link threads, I was trying to promped November 1st or later check-in's ... backfired with a merge :scared: Oh well, tried :-)

2 days until on-line check-in for us. I check every day. I did talk to IT today to have them change a name on my reservation, :offtopic: Long story short ... we are traveling with my inlawas... father-in-law and hubby have the same name so wanted to change hubby's name to nickname.

IT was were great! :thumbsup2

Wanted to get it fixed before we did have an option to order our bands if we get that option. fingers still crossed.

Mods did link threads, I was trying to promped November 1st or later check-in's ... backfired with a merge :scared: Oh well, tried :-)

I just updated the title of the thread to Any guest arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

Hopefully that helps (sorry I din't think of that earlier!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter