Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

It's 5:30am and 55 degrees. I've been awake since 4am due to the 40mph winds. Even the poor dogs didn't want to go out this morning to go potty. They were probably afraid they would be blown away. Expecting more rain also today which won't help with the current flood watches we have been under lately.

It's pretty nice around my neck of the woods too, but I know winter is far from over. There will still be days in April that will make me say bad words.;)

I know what you're talking about......last year the first full week of April it snowed every day but one.....I have the pics to prove it which I sent to my brother and family staying in Daytona Beach. :rolleyes:

Weather for the next few days.

2989d08a8dd22d62ccfd4b5c88771370.jpg

Another lovely day in...Calgary!! We broke a 100-year temperature record with a high of 16.1C (almost 61F). The only downside is that we're drowning in an ocean of slush as the 20" of snow we got 10 days ago all melts at once. The only other downside (OK, there's a few downsides :lmao:) is that we'll just get used to it in time for the next cold-front to roll in this weekend when we'll be back below freezing and snow is expected.

Canadian crap! is that 4 days out we usually get that which you have shed. So... our 54 degrees this wk-end will be followed by.... sigh. :(

We're doing burgers on the grill tomorrow (son and DIL are coming into town). It's going to be in the low 60's!! :sunny:

Already laying the groundwork for grilling out tomorrow & Sunday. I mean after all, I went to all the trouble of taking the tarp off of the grill might as well make the most of it.:) Have some family fun with your DS in town.

Already laying the groundwork for grilling out tomorrow & Sunday. I mean after all, I went to all the trouble of taking the tarp off of the grill might as well make the most of it.:) Have some family fun with your DS in town.

Thanks Micca. I haven't seen this son and DIL since Christmas. She's 6 and a half months pregnant now so can hardly wait to see my little grandson baby bump!! :love:

Enjoy all your grilling and the weather!! :sunny:

Hello all,
Our household goods are on their way. After tomorrow we will have a few quiet days and we are looking forward to that. Weather is lovely, so glad it's predicted warm through the day we fly out. I will pop in now and then in the coming weeks till we are settled. hope everyone has a great Presidents Day weekend.:daisy:

Hello all,
Our household goods are on their way. After tomorrow we will have a few quiet days and we are looking forward to that. Weather is lovely, so glad it's predicted warm through the day we fly out. I will pop in now and then in the coming weeks till we are settled. hope everyone has a great Presidents Day weekend.:daisy:

Excited & happy for you Gwynne! Enjoy some quiet time and the weather. Plenty to do in the days ahead to make your new home "Home sweet home.":)

... hope everyone has a great Presidents Day weekend.:daisy:
It's Family Day on Monday here in Alberta; a civic holiday that was added to our calendar by our Provincial Legislature about 15 years ago. Several other provinces in Canada have since adopted it as well but most of them all observe it on the 2nd Monday in February instead of the 3rd. :woohoo: Verrrry happy to be having a day off - life has rushed by in a blur since Christmas. Usually by this time on a Sunday I'm mentally organizing everything I need to get done today before going back to work. Today will be much more relaxed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter