Another 2008 fall trip-10/3-10/9

Hi everyone:
I'm not sure what's happened with this trip. Very few people have posted lately so I'm not sure if plans have changed. Maybe those who are still interested could post and let everyone know their plans. Thanks.
Dislainey of course you are welcome to join us if you can!

Hi everyone:
I'm not sure what's happened with this trip. Very few people have posted lately so I'm not sure if plans have changed. Maybe those who are still interested could post and let everyone know their plans. Thanks.
Dislainey of course you are welcome to join us if you can!

:banana: I'm here!:banana:

:banana: I'm here!:banana:

Hoping and praying you guys are still planning on doing PFTS on 10/4. I REALLY want to do this but would rather experience it with some DIS friends :goodvibes

OK. the Food & Wine Festival schedule is due to be released by Disney tomorrow. Are any of you guys still going to the PFTS on 10/4? I bought a new outfit and am hoping and praying for some DISers to join me!

Sorry, I won't be attending the party. I don't arrive until the 5th. Anything that I have read says that it is a great time. Enjoy!!

Hi DisneyDeeva-The only person I have heard anything from is Macraven (Beth). She is definitely planning to be at WDW at that time. You might want to sent her a pm because I don't think that she's getting notification when someone posts on this thread.
I have not yet booked my airfare because of a minor medical procedure I'm having in early septemter-it's nothing serious but I don't want to make any definite plans until after that date. Will keep you up to date.

i received a call from disney dining.

they had to cancel some on my adr's as some are changing or closing.

this is what i have so far.
i can add, subtract from the number of people depending on who is in.

Friday Oct 3: Ohana/ 7:05/ party of 2

Saturday Oct 4: LeCellier/ 7:15/ party of 3

Sunday Oct 5: Garden Grill/ 11:20/ party of 3
Sci Fi/ 7:00/ party of 3

Monday Oct 6: Crystal Palace/ 4:45/ party of 3

Tuesday Oct 7: Ohana/ 5:00/ party of 3

Wednesday Oct 8: San Angel Inn/ 11:30/ party of 2
Kona/ 6:25 / party of 2

i figured since i have only heard from Pat, i should make my adr numbers smaller in case i have to readjust any to one person. that way, i would not be losing my adrs completely when i switch them to only me if no one else is interested in them.

but, i can always cancel some of them out if any of you have other adr's that are better.......well, tastier........:laughing:

i just read on the wdw site that they have added another mnsshp for saturday the 5th of oct.

i know there will be mnsshp on the 4th- 5th- 6th- and the 7th while i am there.

i have not bought my ticket yet as i don't know when anyone else is going.
give me a heads up if you are interested in doing mnsshp with me/ group.

forgot to add: i have not received any of the email notifications for subscriptions when someone posts since june.
i check back here on occasion to find out if any news are posted.

Well, I have not kept up, sorry! I will still be there solo Oct 5-9. My family arrives on the 9th, and we plan on the Halloween party that night. I have a single ADR for the The Wave at the Contemporary on Monday Oct. 6 at 6:55. It's new and I wanted to try it, so if anyone would like to join me, I'm pretty sure I can add to the party. I have a DDE card for 20% off, but it has to be on one ticket, surely we could work something out. Or maybe I will join you at Ohana? Not my favorite place, but the company should be good!

I'm also hoping to book the Mediterranean Flavors tasting on Tuesday the 6th, and would LOVE some company for that! Anyone thinking about that one?

Hmmm....Looks like I'll be doing PFTS by myself on the 4th :sad2:

I have ADRs for breakfast at The Wave on the 5th at 9:45, if anyone cares to join me. There is just me and my friend, Shirley but I made the ADRs for 6 in the hopes that I could find some DISers to come to the PFTS on Saturday. I figured we could do breakfast the next morning - as long as it wasn't too early :sick:

We have to head back to reality on Sunday afternoon. Otherwise, I would be sooo up for the tasting.

Well, I have not kept up, sorry! I will still be there solo Oct 5-9. My family arrives on the 9th, and we plan on the Halloween party that night. I have a single ADR for the The Wave at the Contemporary on Monday Oct. 6 at 6:55. It's new and I wanted to try it, so if anyone would like to join me, I'm pretty sure I can add to the party. I have a DDE card for 20% off, but it has to be on one ticket, surely we could work something out. Or maybe I will join you at Ohana? Not my favorite place, but the company should be good!

I'm also hoping to book the Mediterranean Flavors tasting on Tuesday the 6th, and would LOVE some company for that! Anyone thinking about that one?

so far, it's just me at ohana and i would love for you to join me.

i made it early in case i decided to do mnsshp.

Hmmm....Looks like I'll be doing PFTS by myself on the 4th :sad2:

I have ADRs for breakfast at The Wave on the 5th at 9:45, if anyone cares to join me. There is just me and my friend, Shirley but I made the ADRs for 6 in the hopes that I could find some DISers to come to the PFTS on Saturday. I figured we could do breakfast the next morning - as long as it wasn't too early :sick:

We have to head back to reality on Sunday afternoon. Otherwise, I would be sooo up for the tasting.

i know squat about the pfts.
can you post a link on what it is about?
i might be interested in it.

i checked out the wave menu and it didn't hit me as a must do place.

i was a regular at the concourse in the past but was looking forward to a different type of menu for the new replacement place.

Hi all,

Still reading posts to this thread to see what everyone is up to. As of now, I will be solo from 10/5 thru 10/8 my hubby will meeet me that evening but still have an invitation to a dear friend to join me my solo days but she still hasn't booked airfare. So......if anyone doesn't mind sharing a ride or maybe a meal I should know in a few weeks definetively which days I am solo. I have no adr's ( first time I have ever done this!!!!) since I always enjoy the great choices at the F&W festival. I am also looking forward to eat to the beat concerts. By the way if anyone is interested in Toy Story Mania you have to get fastpasses first thing in the morning or you will miss out!

i received a call from disney dining.

they had to cancel some on my adr's as some are changing or closing.

this is what i have so far.
i can add, subtract from the number of people depending on who is in.

Friday Oct 3: Ohana/ 7:05/ party of 2

Saturday Oct 4: LeCellier/ 7:15/ party of 3

Sunday Oct 5: Garden Grill/ 11:20/ party of 3
Sci Fi/ 7:00/ party of 3

Monday Oct 6: Crystal Palace/ 4:45/ party of 3

Tuesday Oct 7: Ohana/ 5:00/ party of 3

Wednesday Oct 8: San Angel Inn/ 11:30/ party of 2
Kona/ 6:25 / party of 2

i figured since i have only heard from Pat, i should make my adr numbers smaller in case i have to readjust any to one person. that way, i would not be losing my adrs completely when i switch them to only me if no one else is interested in them.

but, i can always cancel some of them out if any of you have other adr's that are better.......well, tastier........:laughing:

i just read on the wdw site that they have added another mnsshp for saturday the 5th of oct.

i know there will be mnsshp on the 4th- 5th- 6th- and the 7th while i am there.

i have not bought my ticket yet as i don't know when anyone else is going.
give me a heads up if you are interested in doing mnsshp with me/ group.

forgot to add: i have not received any of the email notifications for subscriptions when someone posts since june.
i check back here on occasion to find out if any news are posted.

Hi

I will be at WDW from 9/19-10/5. From 9/28-10/5 I will be at BCV. I am interested in Ohana on Friday. :goodvibes Would like to go to LeCellier on Saturday, also. :thumbsup2 It's my last night there, but I don't think that my niece would mind. (She works at WDW and we spend lots of time together....but we can have all day Saturday and Sunday morning with each other).

Let me know, Cindy:banana:

i know squat about the pfts.
can you post a link on what it is about?
i might be interested in it.

Here is a link to another thread on the DIS. It has a scanned copy of the brochure that was sent to DDE members last week. A few pages down, there is a description of Party For The Senses.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1927739

I've been dying to do this for a few years now but have never been able to find anyone to go with me. This year, since I joined DIS boards, I was hoping to find a couple of adventurous souls to join me. But, if I have to, I guess I'll go it alone. This is one of the two things I'm determined to do this trip (the other being the Segway tour)

Here is a link to another thread on the DIS. It has a scanned copy of the brochure that was sent to DDE members last week. A few pages down, there is a description of Party For The Senses.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1927739

I've been dying to do this for a few years now but have never been able to find anyone to go with me. This year, since I joined DIS boards, I was hoping to find a couple of adventurous souls to join me. But, if I have to, I guess I'll go it alone. This is one of the two things I'm determined to do this trip (the other being the Segway tour)

i was thinking it was a food tasting thing.
boy, how blonde am i today....:eek:

i wouldn't mind trying it but don't think it would be worth $135 for me to do so. i don't drink wine or beer.
jack daniels is my best drinking buddy.........:rolleyes1 :hippie:

Hi

I will be at WDW from 9/19-10/5. From 9/28-10/5 I will be at BCV. I am interested in Ohana on Friday. :goodvibes Would like to go to LeCellier on Saturday, also. :thumbsup2 It's my last night there, but I don't think that my niece would mind. (She works at WDW and we spend lots of time together....but we can have all day Saturday and Sunday morning with each other).

Let me know, Cindy:banana:

i would be happy to have you for the adr's.

if more want to come to the friday ohana, i can up the number easily.
i called and was told my table would seat 4 as there are no 2 seaters for that time period for me. if we go more than 4, then i need to call and adjust it.

i am still not getting any email notifications for my subscriptions when someone posts.

i need to send another pm to the tech board to see if they can fix the computer glitch for it.

i will try to check in a couple of times a week here.

i will be out of town on sunday sept 7 to friday 12.
i have to visit my parents down in st louis area.

i would be happy to have you for the adr's.

Thanks. :yay: I have not been to Ohana for dinner for about 6 years (It has changed its menu twice since then) and I could not get an ADR for LeCellier for the first week of my vacation. I'm looking forward to getting together with you and other Disers at both restaurants. :goodvibes

Thanks, Cindy:dance3:

Disneydeeva

I did the segway tour in July and it was a blast!!! Don't forget that they offer a discount if you have an ap, dvc or aaa, just ask. If you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer them.

macraven,

Just got back from St. Louis. My son goes to SLU so we were out there moving him in. Enjoy the visit with your parents.

i'm back from seeing my parental units in the st louis area.

and i see no one has been around here since i last was.

i have 18 days left before the motherland trip.

i hope others start posting before i leave so we can connect with each other.

Truthfully, I had kinda figured everyone has disappeared with the wind. I went ahead and signed up for PFTS on the 4th. I'm determined to do it this year...even if I have to do it alone :sad2:

Tomorrow, I do the single digit dance. Plans are all made, fees all paid and packing has begun! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter