Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~FULL and ACTIVE

Here is prototype for Rainforest Cafe:

359badf0-a87d-4be2-8839-888791c00095_zpsf04322fe.jpg

I will be using a brighter orange for froggy's feet and title. Title is shadowed with the same green as froggy but is not showing in picture.:confused3 I will also be including the leaf shape unattached as it is for journaling unless you all want it glued down in that spot.

Here is prototype for Asia:

eacd9b95-3995-4688-ac0e-f3eee27d9ea0_zps07d9c498.jpg

I love this, but not sure it screams "Asia" to me. Thoughts?

We have the day off tomorrow and DS16 is having a friend over so we aren't going anywhere in the afternoon. So, my plan is to get my sketches to you and start finalizing my paper choices. I had picked some but I need to go back and see if they still hold any appeal.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

Checking in Early...I have 3 of my four titles cut and paper choices are done. Hoping to get my prototypes done when I get back!!

I admit. I'm a little behind. I have most of my background pieces cut but haven't started on embellishments or titles yet. Just been so busy around here. Going away for the long weekend and going away again for Spring Break in a couple weeks (9 days in Orlando!!). Need a day to get caught up.

Victoria

Checking in early....
I have all my paper.. have my sketches.. have things in either silhouette or cricut...
Will plug away on these next week during spring break...

I will be in the mail by April 27th at the latest...

Thanks everyone for checking in. I ordered some paper from SYT on the 19th, and it got here on the 27th! I'm hoping to get one prototype done this afternoon, but I may not be able to get to it. We're going on a tour of Whole Foods this morning and working on the Eating for Beauty badge and then M is having a friend over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter