Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~FULL and ACTIVE

not a secret.. I went with pulling colors directly from one of the parade cars.. so it's more solid colors and I will accent w/ animals (I think) and flowers, leaves and vines...

I love that...You don't have Jo's near you do you? They had the Safari Chic 12x12 on clearance. You could have "made your own" with that.

No, Jo's is nearly an hour away and the last time I was there they only had 3 small racks of scrapbook paper. That store mainly is there for fabric.

No, Jo's is nearly an hour away and the last time I was there they only had 3 small racks of scrapbook paper. That store mainly is there for fabric.

Phooey. I was thinking we could design a mask in SCAL and cut small circles out of a piece of cardstock, then you could cut the circles slightly larger (with a punch!) and put them behind, so you wouldn't have to worry about lining up.

What do you think of the dotted side of this?

scrapyourtrip_2254_1121708152

Look like it will match? Cuz I really love the M&M side ;)

Could of sworn you got that from ScrapSome. :confused3

Jennifer, love the sketches and paper choices! I like the yellow dotted one for Donald/Daisy side and I would prefer everything but the mats be adhered.

Danielle, great minds think alike because I ordered that paper for my Rainforest Cafe pages! I am cutting it in strips. I don't have the whole thing cut yet but hopefully will have it up soon.

Cute paper picks and sketches ladies!

I think I need to purchase more animal print paper at my local store. Hoping to cut titles and paper piecings this week so I can take them to piece on vacation.

Jen I love the yello and white dots paper.

I'm done the Cinderella and Aurora set. I will post a pictures tomorrow morning. I've started the bugs life one today. I'm hoping ot be done before the end of the month as I have a project in mind that I need to start working on which includs digital scrapbooking.

I'm done the Cinderella and Aurora set. I will post a pictures tomorrow morning. I've started the bugs life one today. I'm hoping ot be done before the end of the month as I have a project in mind that I need to start working on which includs digital scrapbooking.

Can't wait to see them!

Jennifer, love the sketches and paper choices! I like the yellow dotted one for Donald/Daisy side and I would prefer everything but the mats be adhered.

Danielle, great minds think alike because I ordered that paper for my Rainforest Cafe pages! I am cutting it in strips. I don't have the whole thing cut yet but hopefully will have it up soon.

I've decided to not order that paper. I'm either going to use what I purchased already or see if I can find something else. I can't justify spending that much money on one set of pages.

The paper I already purchased is called "tan pelt" and it is a very light tan and beige colored animal print....I would say it is probably a leopard of cheeta print, very small patterned. I can't find it online or I would show you all. I think my problem is that I can't get out of my head a really bright giraffe & zebra & tiger pattern for this set. If I use the paper I already have it will be a more subdued set of pages with a couple different colors of brown as the base (probably a dark chocolate brown, a tan color and then an off-white color).

What do you all think?

I've decided to not order that paper. I'm either going to use what I purchased already or see if I can find something else. I can't justify spending that much money on one set of pages.

The paper I already purchased is called "tan pelt" and it is a very light tan and beige colored animal print....I would say it is probably a leopard of cheeta print, very small patterned. I can't find it online or I would show you all. I think my problem is that I can't get out of my head a really bright giraffe & zebra & tiger pattern for this set. If I use the paper I already have it will be a more subdued set of pages with a couple different colors of brown as the base (probably a dark chocolate brown, a tan color and then an off-white color).

What do you all think?

I think those colors will allow the pictures to stand out. My pictures usually have some greens which I think would contrast nicely.::yes::

What do you all think?
I think that I know exactly which paper it is and it's perfect. The pictures will stand out. I think it will be perfect for the safari pictures

Can't wait to see!

Here's the paper I have for the Safari layout. The pictures are more of an orange color, but the paper is really almost water-color looking in person. It's light tan and beige colors. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR HONEST OPINION OF IT :)
DSC_4178_zps2c53cfd4.jpg

Danielle, that's exactly the paper i thought you were talking about. I love it! The animal colors and grass will pop so much

here's my Aurora/Cinderella LO
SDC13012_zpsa18e20d1.jpg

Very nice. Love the colors cause it's not often I get to scrapbook with things that are pink! My boys tend to not want pink in their layouts. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter