Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~FULL and ACTIVE

Here are the two sets I am finished with.

Legos:

Pooh & friends (DTD):

I have my other sets cut and I'll be putting them together while I'm waiting for DH to get out of surgery on Monday.

Love the new LOs posted after mine!!!

Those are fabulous!!

I need to finish my next Cretaceous Trail LO on Tuesday... then next weekend finish my parade set x 2 so I can mail the end of the month...

Love them all! I'm just waiting on some paper to finish up Kali River Rapids. The bad part it, I have plenty of time to second guess myself! The more I look at everything, the more tempted I am to change things!

Love the LOs Cheryl!

I just used your nemo lo on a personal page this weekend! (I didn't see your lo til this morning).

Awesome, Cheryl and Sandy!

Sandy, Valerie has your MK swap. I can't find the PM with your email address, can you email me? It's my username at gmail.com.

Thanks!

My safari pages are completed and bagged. I will try again tonight to take a picture, but the paper wasn't playing nicely with my camera this morning. I think it was trying to focus in on all the little animal spots and then everything else went out of focus. I gave up trying and came to work.

I've put together my prototype for my pin trading pages, but I can't find a title that I like. Anyone have any suggestions? I didn't want to have to use "Pin Trading", but nothing else seems right.

Love all the new pages, BTW!

Danielle,
what about a title like "Wanna Trade?"... We don't do pin trading but I kept hearing little ones yell that as they went up to CMs...

Here is my LO for Cretaceous Trail....

Sketch based very loosely on:

The finished product (the right page the photos can be arranged how you wish and the "trail" is in a baggie to be attached on the right page)

I hope you like it... It looks cool in person...

Hope to get to the parade set tomorrow and finish up over the weekend!

Everyone's LO's are so cute. I have 2 more of mine templated, but could only get one picture to post from photobucket for now(and still having issues getting them to edit). Sorry that the picture is sideways.
Festival of the Lion King:

140F5A0F-C60F-4FEE-8D43-1AD57FAFC604-14810-0000181C580C9442.jpg

One question about this one, is everyone okay with me gluing the flowers that run through the middle down on the page without the title? If not I can just toss them in a bag, but thought it might be easier for everyone if they were glued down. I left lots of spots for pictures, because I always seem to have tons of pictures of this show.

I love that LO Amanda.

I will go with majority on the flowers.. it makes no difference to me.. I don't mind adding them myself..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter