And these are the {Resort} Changes of our Lives ~In Memory of JungleCruiser <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my official "Hello ladies, Happy Monday and Hugs All Around" post! :grouphug:

Hubs is off to California this morning. Boo. :( He was in an accident on Friday (someone rear-ended his car, he's perfectly fine thankfully) but I got to spend the day with him on Friday. Silver linings and all. ::yes:: Dealing with the insurance and all, that's another matter entirely. :faint:

Have a kiddo staying home with me today for whatever various reason they have off school today. She's making me "margaritas" so it's all good! :thumbsup2

O.M.G!!!!

I just got off the phone with CRO, because I was going to change from my YC over to BC to get CL....the CM asked "Why don't you want to stay at YC, they have CL too??" I told her how there were none left under the discount...she then proceeded to tell me that there was in fact a standard view YC CL room available!!!!!

I made the switch and couldn't be happier!!!! party::jumping1:

That is amazing news!!! Joining you in the happy dance...
:banana::dance3::dancer::dance3::banana:

If you need me to come over with some duct tape to keep your from RC'ing, let me know

Congrats! :dance3:

Congratulations...hope it is everything you want :)

I agree. He needs to lock up your phone! :lmao:

Let me just do this a little for YC...

:banana::worship::yay:

and lastly: :woohoo:

That is amazing news!!! Joining you in the happy dance...
:banana::dance3::dancer::dance3::banana:

If you need me to come over with some duct tape to keep your from RC'ing, let me know

Thanks all! I feel like I got a little bit of pixie dust today! :wizard:

Thanks all! I feel like I got a little bit of pixie dust today! :wizard:

Toss some of it this way. Hopefully, it will get our water turned back on today. They didn't tell my mil what was wrong with it, other than they hoped it would be back up today.

:goodvibes Hello my friends :) and :hug: 's all around!!! Candace: YEAH!! for YC CL :) sooo happy you got what you wanted -- now step away from the phone/ the ipad and all things that could cause you to make a switch!! We all know how quickly the RC'ing waffles start calling our name!! I think you'll really enjoy YC CL...can't wait to hear a review :)

I've been crazily studying EVERYTHING DL lately!! waffling myself between dreaming about staying at DLH (where I've always wanted to stay :) .... love those newly renovated rooms, and the funky cool monorail slide....I think it looks hip and cool, and I know my teen son and his BF would love it! BUT it means them sharing a bed (not a big deal, as they currently share a TWIN bed at their sleepovers, LOL) BUT...they are major night owls, and poor me wouldn't get any much needed sleep or quiet!!!! I just know it :p this one is pulling my heart strings strongly though no matter the bed configuration! (And of course CLUB LEVEL!!)

Next are thought of the GRAND Californian.... renting DVC for a 1 BDRM Suite (hopefully by 11 months out I'll know some dates/ or if this trip is even going to be a go ahead!!) cause, I think knowing those dates is the only way I may get in on this one!! I love the extra room/ the seperate bedroom, the location, and the in-room laundry facility idea!! sounds great, and I'd even be willing to perhaps forgo my need for always staying club level if this option opened up.....

Then there are the off site suites calling my name (more of a whisper right now though, as the other 2 options are shouting my name!!) -- I was thinking of the HOMEWOOD suites -- I've read great things about them/ nice, clean, spacious, hot breakfast included..... sound great! and might be something we could tag on at the beginning upon arrival and for our last night / day when we do Universal / to save 2 nights cost at DLH/ or the Grand.

So -- I am anxiously still awaiting a call to offer me this new job. I am slowly beginning to lose hope a little as it is now a week gone by since the interview. I am hanging onto a sliver of hope still, as they DID say calls would go out in 2 weeks, so there is still a slim hope I might be one of them -- they did interview for alot of positions, and just finished interviewing last Wednesday, so I am hoping that is the hold up, and not that I did not make a good impression!
so......all this DL dreaming is hinging on the fact that I get a bigger salary to afford another trip next year!!! fingers crossed :)

Have a marrrrvelous Monday my friends! :lovestruc

:goodvibes Hello my friends :) and :hug: 's all around!!! Candace: YEAH!! for YC CL :) sooo happy you got what you wanted -- now step away from the phone/ the ipad and all things that could cause you to make a switch!! We all know how quickly the RC'ing waffles start calling our name!! I think you'll really enjoy YC CL...can't wait to hear a review :)

I've been crazily studying EVERYTHING DL lately!! waffling myself between dreaming about staying at DLH (where I've always wanted to stay :) .... love those newly renovated rooms, and the funky cool monorail slide....I think it looks hip and cool, and I know my teen son and his BF would love it! BUT it means them sharing a bed (not a big deal, as they currently share a TWIN bed at their sleepovers, LOL) BUT...they are major night owls, and poor me wouldn't get any much needed sleep or quiet!!!! I just know it :p this one is pulling my heart strings strongly though no matter the bed configuration! (And of course CLUB LEVEL!!)

Next are thought of the GRAND Californian.... renting DVC for a 1 BDRM Suite (hopefully by 11 months out I'll know some dates/ or if this trip is even going to be a go ahead!!) cause, I think knowing those dates is the only way I may get in on this one!! I love the extra room/ the seperate bedroom, the location, and the in-room laundry facility idea!! sounds great, and I'd even be willing to perhaps forgo my need for always staying club level if this option opened up.....

Then there are the off site suites calling my name (more of a whisper right now though, as the other 2 options are shouting my name!!) -- I was thinking of the HOMEWOOD suites -- I've read great things about them/ nice, clean, spacious, hot breakfast included..... sound great! and might be something we could tag on at the beginning upon arrival and for our last night / day when we do Universal / to save 2 nights cost at DLH/ or the Grand.

So -- I am anxiously still awaiting a call to offer me this new job. I am slowly beginning to lose hope a little as it is now a week gone by since the interview. I am hanging onto a sliver of hope still, as they DID say calls would go out in 2 weeks, so there is still a slim hope I might be one of them -- they did interview for alot of positions, and just finished interviewing last Wednesday, so I am hoping that is the hold up, and not that I did not make a good impression!
so......all this DL dreaming is hinging on the fact that I get a bigger salary to afford another trip next year!!! fingers crossed :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed. I would give it another week before I get too worried. Maybe they are just getting together all the information you need to be able to change positions.

Congrats on the CL score Candace!

Marie - crossing my fingers for you on the new job! Have you looked at the Embassy suites if you are considering offsite? We stayed at one in St. Louis last summer and it was amazing. Separate bedroom plus a cooked to order breakfast each morning! Also we had a free happy hour every night. When I researched DL last year, we were staying at DL hotel. But, when it's just my family and no friends, it's easier.

Miss E - the margaritas are cracking me up!

Hi to Kook, Melissa, pas, Janet, Jenny, Linda - who am I missing?

Marie: I really hope you get that call soon....waitin can be very nerve wracking!!:faint:

Basketlacey: yay for your 1000th post!!!:worship:

Wookie: hi! Glad your water situation got fixed!

Congrats on the CL score Candace!

Marie - crossing my fingers for you on the new job! Have you looked at the Embassy suites if you are considering offsite? We stayed at one in St. Louis last summer and it was amazing. Separate bedroom plus a cooked to order breakfast each morning! Also we had a free happy hour every night. When I researched DL last year, we were staying at DL hotel. But, when it's just my family and no friends, it's easier.

Welcome Back. I took couple months break also. My trip is close now. I'm back into posting and changing of course.

MM Congrats on getting the room you wanted. No more changes.:rotfl2:I need to stop too. I also need to start thinking about that Sept trip.:rolleyes1

Marie Good luck. I want you to make that trip to Dl. Have you priced out Club level at GCH?:scared1:

Welcome Back. I took couple months break also. My trip is close now. I'm back into posting and changing of course.

MM Congrats on getting the room you wanted. No more changes.:rotfl2:I need to stop too. I also need to start thinking about that Sept trip.:rolleyes1

Marie Good luck. I want you to make that trip to Dl. Have you priced out Club level at GCH?:scared1:

No more changes! :thumbsup2

I'll be paying off the ressie on Friday, so no more....though I was PIF before today's change so I guess that means nothing :rotfl2:

No more changes! :thumbsup2

I'll be paying off the ressie on Friday, so no more....though I was PIF before today's change so I guess that means nothing :rotfl2:

I decided to skip Universal this trip since I upgraded to CL. I've got to save for September. I booked 3 nights at embassy suites for 126.00 a night. Free cooked to order breakfast, cocktails, free parking etc. I think we are finally going to make it out to Kennedy space center. It's a quite a bit less money than the 4 nights at Universal plus tickets I had planned. Universal will always be there. I'm kind of looking forward to something different that doesn't involve rides.
I would love to pay mine off, but I'm afraid. I have one more night to book at Disney. I don't know weather to keep trying to get Poly Cl for that night or book somewhere else like Akl. No matter what I do I'll change my mind the next day.:laughing:

Hi Padawans! :) OMG! GCH prices are NUTS!!!! :scared1: If I can get a rental Dvc villa at GCH, I don't think they do Club level -- I'd have to stock up on some snacks and pop for the room! But if I do DLH, I'll definitely pay for club level with those 2 teen boys!

morning..
Still no AP rates yet for May ...but I dont care...as long as we are going to Disney ..I am happy..
We did our air last night and got pretty good rates from Maine to Orlando..343 per person round trip..
That means we are one step closer to DISNEY...and warm weather...

Yesterday the weather here was in the 50s...made some of the snow melt and be muddy in places...tomorrow is another snow/sleet deal...YUCK...

Hope everyone has a good week

Pumba aka Marie

O.M.G!!!!

I just got off the phone with CRO, because I was going to change from my YC over to BC to get CL....the CM asked "Why don't you want to stay at YC, they have CL too??" I told her how there were none left under the discount...she then proceeded to tell me that there was in fact a standard view YC CL room available!!!!!

I made the switch and couldn't be happier!!!! party::jumping1:
Congrats Candace that is FANTASTIC :lovestruc
Here's my official "Hello ladies, Happy Monday and Hugs All Around" post! :grouphug:

Hubs is off to California this morning. Boo. :( He was in an accident on Friday (someone rear-ended his car, he's perfectly fine thankfully) but I got to spend the day with him on Friday. Silver linings and all. ::yes:: Dealing with the insurance and all, that's another matter entirely. :faint:

Have a kiddo staying home with me today for whatever various reason they have off school today. She's making me "margaritas" so it's all good! :thumbsup2
Miss M making Margaritas :rotfl: so cute! Glad DH is OK :hug:

Hope that call comes soon Marie!!!!

Have NO clue about DL but I know offsite can be just as close to the parks from what I've read...saving LOTS of $$$$ :goodvibes

:wave:

I decided to skip Universal this trip since I upgraded to CL. I've got to save for September. I booked 3 nights at embassy suites for 126.00 a night. Free cooked to order breakfast, cocktails, free parking etc. I think we are finally going to make it out to Kennedy space center. It's a quite a bit less money than the 4 nights at Universal plus tickets I had planned. Universal will always be there. I'm kind of looking forward to something different that doesn't involve rides.
I would love to pay mine off, but I'm afraid. I have one more night to book at Disney. I don't know weather to keep trying to get Poly Cl for that night or book somewhere else like Akl. No matter what I do I'll change my mind the next day.:laughing:
We also decided to skip Universal too!!!! Leaving me to replan our trip :cool1: I've been looking offsite and at WBC what a savings...but I need my Disney Magic :love: UGH
morning..
Still no AP rates yet for May ...but I dont care...as long as we are going to Disney ..I am happy..
We did our air last night and got pretty good rates from Maine to Orlando..343 per person round trip..
That means we are one step closer to DISNEY...and warm weather...

Yesterday the weather here was in the 50s...made some of the snow melt and be muddy in places...tomorrow is another snow/sleet deal...YUCK...

Hope everyone has a good week

Pumba aka Marie
I CAN'T WAIT for AP rates :rotfl: I'd love to do a May trip again this year...but we are opting for a longer vacation so this kiddos won't miss school..we are most likely driving. I've been watching airfare ...let me restate, watching airfare go up :rolleyes1

We have 3 tickets, leftover from when I left my husband and sons home and took the girls...and I've been stressing losing that money...luckily Frontier changed the dates...qualifying me for a full refund :yay: giving me more $ into my WDW budget...who knows where I'll stay though :upsidedow

It's quite muddy here as well...I heard possible snow tonight but it'll probably be too warm.

May is SO close...but you know that already :thumbsup2

My mini-margarita bartender is back in school. (She made mine in an old sippy cup from her kitchen set yesterday... complete with a Disney glowcube. :lmao: )

... oh you guys. I need ideas.

Hubs 40th is this October. :rolleyes1 I know we talked about waiting to go back until January but ... ya know. I can't NOT do something nice for his birthday, right? :lmao: Whatcha think? It'd have to be something short-ish. The thought of the Halloween party is nice but not ON Halloween since that'd be crazy-busy and we like the lighter crowds. Maybe I should look at alternate locations... Seattle? I keep going back to Disney in my mind, obviously. :confused3

My mini-margarita bartender is back in school. (She made mine in an old sippy cup from her kitchen set yesterday... complete with a Disney glowcube. :lmao: )

Hubs 40th is this October. :rolleyes1 I know we talked about waiting to go back until January but ... ya know. I can't NOT do something nice for his birthday, right? :lmao: Whatcha think? It'd have to be something short-ish. The thought of the Halloween party is nice but not ON Halloween since that'd be crazy-busy and we like the lighter crowds. Maybe I should look at alternate locations... Seattle? I keep going back to Disney in my mind, obviously. :confused3

What about a quickie Caribbean trip?

Disneyland?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter