• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

And these are the {Resort} Changes of our Lives ~In Memory of JungleCruiser <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of Poly CL... :beach:

For several reasons....
1) I said I wouldn't stay there until it is rehabbed....well, it will be fresh and new for April!!! :thumbsup2
2) I think we are definitely doing either Atlantis or the Dominican Republic next year instead of Disney....so I feel like I've gotta do this up! pixiedust:
3) I am picturing us arriving at Poly around 9:30 (our flight lands at 8:20 pm), checking in....grabbing a drink and watching Wishes from the lounge......on our first night.....:lovestruc

With that being said....our trip is paid off, and I love that...this would add another $1500 to the cost...thoughts????? What would you do????

I tried to change Wl to Poly today. No luck only LV and TPV CL available. I'll keep trying things seem to open up after the 45 day mark. If this is your last trip for a while I think you should do Club level at Poly. What about YC Cl.

If it's not going to force your family to eat Ramen noodles that were cooked over a fire pit b/c in order to pay for the upgrade you couldn't afford any other food or electricity, I say go for it.

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

Wow. So you are thinking of taking a break from Disney in 2014?? Hmmm...I think if not staying at the Polynesian may be something you regret later, then do it now. When you come back to Disney after your break (I am sure you will...::yes::) the Yacht Club will still be there. Your girls will be older and I am sure will still love being close to Epcot.

But now might be the time to grab the magic of the Polynesian. It would be magical to experience a brand new CL I am sure. Wishes from the beach alone was wonderful. If the $1500 doesn't break the bank then I vote go for it!:beach:

A break...I hate those words!!! :lmao:

But, DH really wants to go to the Caribbean, and our April Disney trip will be our fourth in 3 1/2 years, sooooooooo......I think he's done it my way more than enough...and yes!!! Then we will absolutely be back to Disney....I always come back to Disney....ever since I was seven....:love:

Well, I will probably call CRO tomorrow. I don't know if I'll be able to get a GV CL room...might not be available, and then it's a moot point. If its meant to be, it will be...

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

A break...I hate those words!!! :lmao:

But, DH really wants to go to the Caribbean, and our April Disney trip will be our fourth in 3 1/2 years, sooooooooo......I think he's done it my way more than enough...and yes!!! Then we will absolutely be back to Disney....I always come back to Disney....ever since I was seven....:love:

Well, I will probably call CRO tomorrow. I don't know if I'll be able to get a GV CL room...might not be available, and then it's a moot point. If its meant to be, it will be...

Keep us posted....popcorn::

And I am sorry, I didn't mean to use the "B" word!!:rotfl:

096_DSC04905_zpse1d18571.jpg

I think one of your cute DD's (or both!) would look lovely here!!

The funny thing is that I was actually considering Poly for our April trip depending on the AP discounts :) I say go for it. You ever know what tomorrow will bring and the is what you really wanted since the beginning.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Candace: Well...maybe! I can't help it!:stir:

No really...do what is best for your family!:hug: I know you will make the right choice. One that you feel is the right fit. That is how I feel now after booking CL for our stay. So much that now we are also PIF!!!

Back to serious for a moment. Took the DD's to visit Nana tonight, they were really great about it, gave her hugs and kisses and held her hand. She tried to say things to them and move her arms but it didn't really work.:( She has had some drinks today which has surprised the nurses, and they think she is still not done fighting.

DH's family was there as was MIL and everyone was quite civil. Although she did not talk to myself or my children, everyone was pleasant for the sake of the situation. I actually hugged one of DH's sisters. I am not buying into the hatred anymore. It is poison.

jennyjinx3 said:

No really...do what is best for your family!:hug: I know you will make the right choice. One that you feel is the right fit. That is how I feel now after booking CL for our stay. So much that now we are also PIF!!!

Back to serious for a moment. Took the DD's to visit Nana tonight, they were really great about it, gave her hugs and kisses and held her hand. She tried to say things to them and move her arms but it didn't really work.:( She has had some drinks today which has surprised the nurses, and they think she is still not done fighting.

DH's family was there as was MIL and everyone was quite civil. Although she did not talk to myself or my children, everyone was pleasant for the sake of the situation. I actually hugged one of DH's sisters. I am not buying into the hatred anymore. It is poison.

Jen, I am glad you got the girls to Nana. Sounds like she is a fighter! I hope the family can remain civil. HUGS!!!!

Yay! Yes, PIF makes everything so much more appealing! :goodvibes

I am glad that everyone was civil and that you are able to be above the pettiness. :hug:

Jen, I am glad you got the girls to Nana. Sounds like she is a fighter! I hope the family can remain civil. HUGS!!!!

Wouldn't it be funny if we both ended up at the Poly??? :laughing:

We shall see.....the YC is soooo pretty too...:cutie:

I am glad everyone was civil. Still praying for it to stay that way.

I am with you about the hatred. I even asked my sil about her camera, to see what kind she had. I am looking at a new one and thought it might be a Canon T4i. When I asked her she didn't know. I did ask her if it has a touch screen like the T4i's have and she said that it didn't.

letthewookiewin said:
I am glad everyone was civil. Still praying for it to stay that way.

I am with you about the hatred. I even asked my sil about her camera, to see what kind she had. I am looking at a new one and thought it might be a Canon T4i. When I asked her she didn't know. I did ask her if it has a touch screen like the T4i's have and she said that it didn't.

I still haven't talked to my friend. I'll call her tomorrow as I know she uses Canon's. I usually talk to her everyday, just been busy lately.

Jenny - I'm glad things went well with the girls' visit to Nana :goodvibes

Mousemommy - I'd love to get the inside scoop on the Hawaii refurb ::yes:: We will probably end up splitting Poly CL/YC CL in July (after a million and one changes along the way, of course :hyper:)

Jenny - I'm glad things went well with the girls' visit to Nana :goodvibes

Mousemommy - I'd love to get the inside scoop on the Hawaii refurb ::yes:: We will probably end up splitting Poly CL/YC CL in July (after a million and one changes along the way, of course :hyper:)

This is the split MM had originally booked. This is the split we did last year and the one I would like to do in May. Wl Cl was great, but it's not the Poly. I could get the Poly Cl if I moved the trip up or back a week, but that's not happening at this point. I would love to try GF, but that construction is a real put off for me. We visited the GF in September I was so surprised people were ok paying that kind of money to look at contruction walls and cranes.:confused3:confused3

I still haven't talked to my friend. I'll call her tomorrow as I know she uses Canon's. I usually talk to her everyday, just been busy lately.

No worries. I don't think I'm going to get the T4i now. The way they talk about it over at the Photography board, it's way too much camera for my needs. I'm thinking of a Panasonic G3 or maybe the G5 now. Another person on the thread has a G3 and posted a picture they took of the castle from the viewing area of California Grill. It's the kind of picture I want to take from our balcony. It's not a DSLR, but like the DSLRs you can buy different lenses to go with it. It sounds like of like the best of both worlds between a point and shoot and a DSLR. Now I just have to find somewhere to buy it.

Oh no, time to play catch up again! You girls get chatty at the most inconvenient times

Jeanette - hope you had a good day of running around and maybe are home resting tonight, but knowing you, you are most likely at work :rolleyes:

[
I was recovering from work I think Melissa :rotfl2:

It's Disney Diet time!!!

Well, I will be starting said diet on Sunday...and hope to lose 30 pounds (about 2 lbs per week) by the time of my trip! Wish me luck, or join in if you will! :hyper:

I'm with ya Candace, Week 1 I am 4 lbs. down :banana:

Don't give-up on the Deluxe room - no one knows better than us that people cancel and change all the time:rotfl:
:rolleyes1 Very true!!! Still at the Cabins??popcorn::

Happy Friday RCers! Hubster flies home today, yay!
Hope you had a FAB weekend with DH home!!! :love:

I like your itinerary, wookie, but it did make me feel like I might need a nap at some point!
My goodness..ME TOO :laughing:

Just stopping in for a quick hello and a hug for all of you. :wave2: :grouphug: Yay for your hubs coming home, Ginny!
:hug:

Sooooooo is this board for people who cant make up their mind with which resort to stay at???
:welcome: This would be the place!!! CSR gets rave reviews here! Although I am not a mod lover...I enjoyed Pop much more than CBR..WL and AKL are just :worship:

Contemplating an epic change.....popcorn::

Sometimes I hate it when I mention something and hubby just says YES....:rolleyes:
:rotfl2:

Keep us posted....popcorn::

And I am sorry, I didn't mean to use the "B" word!!:rotfl:
:lmao:

Jen the Poly pic...if that doesn't get Candace....WOW :cloud9:

And I am glad the visit with Nana went well. :hug: It will help everyone to find peace, (even if not with one another) if they can say their goodbyes and spend some time with her before she passes

The funny thing is that I was actually considering Poly for our April trip depending on the AP discounts :) I say go for it. You ever know gay tomorrow will bring and the is what you really wanted since the beginning.

True, true, very true!

My apologies to everyone, I can't believe I was 5 pages behind, I am slacking off....but never fear I am constantly thinking of vacation....A big :grouphug: to all, and if I missed a post (I am sure I did) it was not intentional...PROMISE!:flower3:

Happy Sunday!!!

So, I called CRO and they only had LV CL at the Poly (as has been the case for awhile now). I wasn't crushed though, so it's all good. :goodvibes

Still contemplating YC CL possibilities though...of course. :rolleyes1

Happy Sunday!!!

So, I called CRO and they only had LV CL at the Poly (as has been the case for awhile now). I wasn't crushed though, so it's all good. :goodvibes

If it is meant to be, it will be right?? Have a wonderful Sunday all, we are off to swimming lessons.

Oh I just wanted to share, I dropped my middle DD's snowpants off to her at school the other day. Before I had a chance to knock on her portable door, she opened it and said "Oh Hi Mommy!". I asked her how she knew I was there, and she said she could read my mind. DH said "Ok, read Mommy's mind right now, what is she thinking??"

She stared hard up at the ceiling with huge wide eyes, and said "Chewbacca....Mommy is taking me back to Disney to meet Chewbacca!"

:faint: Sometimes my children freak me out.

Happy Sunday!!!

I was disappointed, but also relieved that I wouldn't be spending more money. I know that statement only makes sense to a RC'R.:bitelip:

Ok I got my GV CL room at Poly.:banana: I had to push things back a day, but I got 4 nights at Poly Cl GV and 6 nights at YC GV Cl. The vacation feels perfect now:cloud9:It's the opposite of last May which was 6 at Poly and 4 at YC. Should I switch from RPR to HRH?????

I haven't added up the cost yet, but I think I'm done. Probably should have picked up that OT shift today.:faint:, but it's church day.

I'm off to church now. Everybody have a happy Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter