And these are the {Resort} Changes of our Lives ~In Memory of JungleCruiser <3

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pas130, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i_heart_the_mouse

i_heart_the_mouse DIS Veteran

That does sound perfect! :cloud9:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

Sounds great!! Congrats on CL Poly!:cool1:

4. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

Good morning! (well just about afternoon here) :goodvibes

Jen – I love the pic of DD in the hammock! It is simply Poly perfect! As for DD reading your mind, OH MY! That is TROUBLE, LOL! :rotfl2:

Wookie – I sent you a FB message with my friend’s response, she said basically the same as what you read that it is a lot of camera that most don’t need. I hope you find the one you want. I haven’t even been bringing my camera lately just my phone, but I think I will bring my point and shoot for this trip for balcony pictures ::yes::

Jeanette – so what are the latest plans for the summer vacation :confused3

Candace – sorry Poly wasn’t available, but you never know what will pop up :surfweb:

Padawans – YAY! :banana: Glad you got the split you wanted!!! Sometime perseverance pays off!

I_heart – how has your weekend been so far?

Well hoping for a quiet day here today, DS is doing homework, DH and DD are outside and I am waiting to start some baking until DS is done, he needs 100% quiet :listen:

And of course our house will turn into a crazy football home at 4:30pm…GO PATS :woohoo:

Melissa

5. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

That's too funny!!!! You haven't told them yet, have you???
    I know exactly what you mean!!! Had there been a room, I know I wouldn't have had the willpower not to book it. At least I don't have to dish out anymore money!!! :thumbsup2

Congrats!!!!! We just got back from church....I may or may not have added a prayer for a Poly GV CL room to pop up for me too...:rotfl2:

GO PATS!!!!!!!!. :woohoo:

4:30 can't come soon enough!

6. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

Janet is back!!! Landed safely about an hour ago. Sorry ladies I've been at work

7. padawans

padawans DIS Veteran

Pas Work is nuts right now. It's the busiest winter I have seen in a while. We are short everyday. Than nurses call off because they're physically exhausted, and then we're short again....and the cycle continues.:( Friday we had to close the ED completely.

MM I have the advantage of being able to move things up or back a day or two. Sometimes that's all it takes to get what you want. I would keep calling. People will cancel or they will open up more rooms at a discount if they are not being filled. I have had pretty good luck 1 to 2 months out. YC and BC club levels are good. The lounges are just small. Poly and Wl were better. I give the edge to Poly because of location, and the kid options. They have a section just for the kids with PBJ, chicken nuggets, corn dogs etc.

8. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

There is a BC CL available (GV) but I had read somewhere that there are only 5 of those and that one is handicapped accessible so has an awkward layout and then the others are loud, because they are adjoining....do you know if that's the case??? :confused3

9. padawans

padawans DIS Veteran

Our room was adjoining and loud. We were in SV CL at BC. BC is probably my least favorite resort. Do they have SV CL at YC? I really don't think the view is that big a deal. You will be at the park or the pool most of the time. I would choose a SV at YC over GV at BC. The only time I have used my balcony is when we have been upraded to a LV.

10. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

There is nothing CL at YC right now, but typically yes, they do have SV. I just can't get excited about BC CL because all of the main issues I have read about it would be issues for me.

I'm just going to hold onto my YC GV room because I'd prepare tone at YC and I'll call and if something opens up than yay! But if not, my wallet won't be mad. :goodvibes

The only two CL's I would be interested in is YC or POLY.
    I could do a YC GV and Poly LV CL split....:cutie:

11. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

Sorry but I have to interrupt for a minute....Candace get off the Dis....the Pats need you right now ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

12. WDWKOOK

WDWKOOK NOW WITH LESS TAG!

Our girl is back! Hope she files a TR with us soon. Look! My ticker is STILL FWC!

:rotfl:

13. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

I've got both running!!!! :rotfl:

14. WDWKOOK

A multi-tasking resort changer extraordinaire.

15. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

But she was already on the phone with CRO today, it's football time! Sorry we New Englander's are funny about our sports!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

16. WDWKOOK

You guys are funny alright. And to think I just spent the afternoon working on the new CR thread.

17. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

Okay now you are making me feel bad ;) but seriously do you need me to get anything when I am there in a few weeks? I will take pics if we have a refurb'd room.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

18. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

Oh and if you think I am bad with football, just wait til hockey starts back up ;)

Melissa

19. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Is CR undergoing a refurb??? :scratchin

:rotfl:

20. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

Soft refurb.

21. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran