And these are the {Resort} Changes of our Lives ~In Memory of JungleCruiser <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We made it to Orlando but had to make a stop at Whole Foods for DH. So close, but not there yet!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Mousemommy1 said:
pas-y pooooooo......... Why was I seriously considering GF last night?!?!?! :confused3

We have flipped...like freaky Friday...I want yc cl you want gf.....craziness....

No gf for you..not yet. Courtyard pool delayed...still constructing dvc...not yet Candace...

Just a quick hello to all of you, munch a little of this for Melissa popcorn:: and tell you that last night -- from the Spider Pit of Doom came:

The M.I.C. ...

K.E.Y

M.A.I.L .... EEEEEEEEE!

I really wasn't all that excited. Now I kinda am. :banana: Had to come and share the giddy with the only folks that understand. :grouphug: Will have a better reply to all of the goings-on later!

Just a quick hello to all of you, munch a little of this for Melissa popcorn:: and tell you that last night -- from the Spider Pit of Doom came:

The M.I.C. ...

K.E.Y

M.A.I.L .... EEEEEEEEE!

I really wasn't all that excited. Now I kinda am. :banana: Had to come and share the giddy with the only folks that understand. :grouphug: Will have a better reply to all of the goings-on later!

Where are you staying for your January trip??? :confused3

Yep, on Spaceship Earth right now, LOL! I post pics latter :) We got into our room this morning, bay lake view away from Chef Mickey, we walk out of our room and feel like we can touch Space Mountain through the wall of windows. So cool!!!

DD8 is getting ready for her 1st basketball game of the season....she's jamming out to Bridget Mendler's "Ready or Not" on her iPod to get warmed up, lol! Soooo cute! :goodvibes

I did it.... I made another change..... saw a reservation on the dvc rent/trade board for the beach club villas at new years and i had to have it.... cancelled the dolphin and 1 night at AoA to spend 2 nights at the BCV.... SO excited as this will be our actual 10 year anniversary and we will now be spending it at the hotel that we honeymooned at..... life is perfect!

babyberger said:
Yep, on Spaceship Earth right now, LOL! I post pics latter :) We got into our room this morning, bay lake view away from Chef Mickey, we walk out of our room and feel like we can touch Space Mountain through the wall of windows. So cool!!!

Sounds like you have a fabulous view. Enjoy!

Ginny: What happened?! Was everything okay in the end? :scared:

Linda: I love that story. It gives us hope. :hug:

Jen: Awwww. That is so sweet. Make sure you get lots of pics when they open them up on Christmas. You too, Candace! Very exciting. :goodvibes Wish my kiddo was into dolls. :rolleyes: Will they be opening them last?

Melissa: Love LOVE the pics! popcorn::

Candace: I'm doin' a Rah Rah cheer for her. She'll kick some butt in that game... :cheer2: Careful in the snow!

We're staying at the Yacht Club in Jan... a brief transgression from our BC obsession. Doesn't count against us since it's practically the same place, right?! :scared: (We were originally staying at AoA when it was supposed to be a family get-together but once the rest of them wimped out, we swapped to YC to be where we wanted. Haven't told any of them that we're still going. ;) I figure since none of them are coming now, they don't need to know. :rolleyes1 Bad, I know.)

I_Heart: Soooooo? Any decisions? popcorn::

Pas: Ooooooh, what a conundrum. You know which I would pick. :rolleyes1 Your kiddos are definitely rockin' elementary school. :woohoo:

Wow, I guess everyone is having a busy Saturday. Spent the better part of the day at Epcot, then back to CR to rest a bit and have some dinner and watch the castle light up from the lounge. Now we are back on the monorail heading into MK for a few rides.

Oh and I guess it was decided today the we are definitely staying at CR in Feb, kids LOVE it!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

Melissa

Wow, I guess everyone is having a busy Saturday. Spent the better part of the day at Epcot, then back to CR to rest a bit and have some dinner and watch the castle light up from the lounge. Now we are back on the monorail heading into MK for a few rides.

Oh and I guess it was decided today the we are definitely staying at CR in Feb, kids LOVE it!!!

Melissa

Having a great weekend here but ..... not as wonderful as yours!!!

DD8 is getting ready for her 1st basketball game of the season....she's jamming out to Bridget Mendler's "Ready or Not" on her iPod to get warmed up, lol! Soooo cute! :goodvibes

Super cute :) I hope the game went well! :goodvibes

I did it.... I made another change..... saw a reservation on the dvc rent/trade board for the beach club villas at new years and i had to have it.... cancelled the dolphin and 1 night at AoA to spend 2 nights at the BCV.... SO excited as this will be our actual 10 year anniversary and we will now be spending it at the hotel that we honeymooned at..... life is perfect!

Hope you have magical anniversary! Enjoy! :woohoo:

Ginny: What happened?! Was everything okay in the end? :scared:

Linda: I love that story. It gives us hope. :hug:

Jen: Awwww. That is so sweet. Make sure you get lots of pics when they open them up on Christmas. You too, Candace! Very exciting. :goodvibes Wish my kiddo was into dolls. :rolleyes: Will they be opening them last?

Melissa: Love LOVE the pics! popcorn::

Candace: I'm doin' a Rah Rah cheer for her. She'll kick some butt in that game... :cheer2: Careful in the snow!

We're staying at the Yacht Club in Jan... a brief transgression from our BC obsession. Doesn't count against us since it's practically the same place, right?! :scared: (We were originally staying at AoA when it was supposed to be a family get-together but once the rest of them wimped out, we swapped to YC to be where we wanted. Haven't told any of them that we're still going. ;) I figure since none of them are coming now, they don't need to know. :rolleyes1 Bad, I know.)

I_Heart: Soooooo? Any decisions? popcorn::

Pas: Ooooooh, what a conundrum. You know which I would pick. :rolleyes1 Your kiddos are definitely rockin' elementary school. :woohoo:

No changes. Still holding the Poly :yay:

Melissa

Sounds fabulous! How is everyone liking CL?

I've been a busy little bee today taking a page out of Miss's book and buying out the Target dollar section. :rolleyes1 Fun day, but yours sounds just a tad better! :upsidedow

I figured y'all would definitely be in the "know" on this question:

Do refunds from CRO seem to take a bit longer than from WDTC? Yes, we're making changes AGAIN and I cancelled our BWI for February (room only). The refund hasn't posted in the same timeframe the deposit for a package usually does - so I thought perhaps it takes a little longer for RO refunds.

Thoughts???

ready2vacation said:
I figured y'all would definitely be in the "know" on this question:

Do refunds from CRO seem to take a bit longer than from WDTC? Yes, we're making changes AGAIN and I cancelled our BWI for February (room only). The refund hasn't posted in the same timeframe the deposit for a package usually does - so I thought perhaps it takes a little longer for RO refunds.

Thoughts???

My RO refunds generally take 3-5 days but I have been told they can take longer. How long ago did you cancel?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter