1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

And these are the {Resort} Changes of our Lives ~In Memory of JungleCruiser <3

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pas130, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Boooooo!!! I hope Steven feels better soon!!! Here's a little pixie dust for him. pixiedust:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

Wow....I just priced out the Alaska Aug 2014 cruise...$8000!!! Yikes, and on top of that would be our airfare of about $3000. Plus excursions, and anytime before and after the cruise. Sadly this will not be happening anytime soon!!

That is at least 2 trips to WDW for us..maybe three!! Maybe it will be DL in 2014.:scratchin

4. sjs314

sjs314 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and

Thank You My Friends :hug:

Trying to catch up once again

Jeanette love the picture of HRH! Hope DD6 is feeling better today

If I missed anyone know your thoughts are appreciated

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day!

5. letthewookiewin

letthewookiewin <font color=blue>"That's 'cause droids don't pull

I hope he feels better soon, and no one else comes down with it.

That's cheaper than what I priced one for. Mine might have cost more because I priced for our anniversary (July 1) and a room with a verandah. It was $9,597.92, which does not include getting to Vancouver.

:hug:

Happy Valentines Day to you and the other RC lovilies!!

6. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

Okay, Sarah is at school, DH is off to work, and Steven is feeling good with the help of some Tylenol, so it is time to try to catch up finally.

Jen - YIKES on the cruise! I know they can be sooo pricey, especially the Disney ones. Would you consider a different cruise line? Oh and I love your trip to Boston....I miss it so much :sad:

Candace - thanks for the pixie dust for Steven :goodvibes Oh and I LOVE the pic of you and DH at your prom! You two are sooo cute! Keeping my fingers crossed for major pixie dust for you pixiedust:

Miss - glad DD is on the mend! Brownies make everything better (especially when they are below ice cream and hot fudge, just sayin :p)

Shelia - sending you hugs for yesterday and everyday :hug:

Jeanette - I hope Kate is doing better today! Love the pic of HRH, so glad she had a great time at her performance!

Wookie - so are you staying strong with BC :confused3

Hello to everyone one else, I have missed you all :grouphug:

Off to check on the patient, this fever likes to spike as soon as the meds wear off :worried:

Melissa

7. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Thanks! I'll have to post it on here later today when I have my iPad. :goodvibes

8. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

She's at school!!! Nebulizer and Tylenol this morning..she did look better, but fingers crossed no school nurse call for the bad mommy :rolleyes1

Mama!!!! Love this reply :lmao:

Time for my silly Bree story..the last 3 days Bree has come home with her "do now" work as homework....page is blank, I ask her...why she isn't doing it...

"Mommy, I am just not feeling it"

Only Bree :lmao:

Thank you :goodvibes

Yummy!!! I get a cheat day today!!! Chocolate!!!!! 15 lbs so far since I started my diet....glad Miss M is a little better!! Kate never has asthma but this is the second respiratory infection she started wheezing...:guilty: My neb is from DS21..and I've needed it for DS4 when he was a baby too

I knew you'd love her specs ;) She is too cute for her own good. All of our RC princesses are, aren't they :flower3:

:cheer2:

:sad2: Sorry he's sick Melissa! :hug: Hopefully it doesn't pass on to the rest of you!
    :headache: I priced out Altantis and Beaches..and that was our prices as well. no thank you!!!
    :snooty:
    :hug:

Happy Valentine's Day to all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grouphug:

:flower3:

:goodvibes

So...it's been awhile since my last RC, right???????:rolleyes1

9. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

What have you done??? popcorn::

10. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

That definitely sounds guilty of something ;)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

11. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

I totally forgot to wish all of you a VERY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! :grouphug: :lovestruc :flower3:

12. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

;) Nothin...yet? Having buyers remorse maybe...

:lmao: I was thinking it's been sooooooooooooo long since I've changed...so checked and it's been 2 weeks :rotfl:

I am still having a hard time waiting until November...so if I can scale it down maybe we CAN do a summer trip. :rolleyes:

I curretly have 25% of Poly GV...but it's still 2 rooms and a bit of mulah...if I do say a split....Value/mod/Swalphin...and say RPR/HRH I am ALL over the place today...:teacher:

13. Grumpy Grandma

Grumpy Grandma DIS Veteran

HELP!!! HELP!!! Where's Janet? Does she need to do an intervention? Do not change those Nov dates! Adding a summer trip is okay but .......... keep Nov and Dec!

14. Minnie&Nana

Minnie&Nana Dreams do come true!

15. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

HERE I AM LINDA!! :wave2:

Pas!!! Two weeks and you are having withdrawal!! Knew it couldn't last much longer.... But as agree with Mama Linda.. no changing the November trip... it's perfect!! :goodvibes

Peeps, it's a dangerous day, Pas is off work ... soooo who knows what will happen?? :upsidedow

16. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

Before I forget .... a very happy Valentines Day to all !!

Pas, happy that Kate is much better and at school! :) Fingers crossed you won't get a call (you are not a bad mommey)

Love our Bree-ism saying for the day! And :woohoo: for 15 lbs!!

Melissa, hopefully Stephen feels better soon :hug: (happy he wasn't sick over the weekend).

Jen, that's some serious $$ for the cruise ... Disney, right? I've been thinking about an Alaskan but we wouldn't do a Disney one.

Miss, hope Miss M was able to go to school - gotta be there for the parties!

17. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

:wave2: Sheila :hug:

18. Missoutandabout

Missoutandabout DIS Veteran

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my lovely RC pals.

:grouphug::love::love::love::grouphug:

Melissa: Poor kiddo. Glad the tylenol is helping.:hug:

Jeanette: Just what have you done?! :rotfl:

Seriously, what? We're dyin' with anticipation over here. popcorn::

Sheila: :hug:

~~-------------------------~~

Miss M is back at school. Phew. :faint: :rotfl:

19. Missoutandabout

Missoutandabout DIS Veteran

Whatever you cruisin' folk decide, just don't go with Carnival... :crazy2: :eek::scared1: :laughing:

Jen: Wow, I can't believe that figure. Need another one of these faces: :crazy2:

20. Grumpy Grandma

Grumpy Grandma DIS Veteran

Hope all our RC kiddos are feeling much better today!!! Sick kids are no fun!

My Diva trip is less than 2 weeks away. I have all my tee shirts ready .... a different color for each day, my tiara for the princess picture, flights and hotel booked .... now I just need to pick up the candy for the snack table at the Meet n Greet. :thumbsup2

After DL I'll be heading to Santa Monica to visit for a couple of days with DD and DS .... of course there might be a little time on the beach!!! :beach:

21. DetTigsGal

DetTigsGal DIS Veteran

Happy Valentines Day to all. Justin saying last night...I don't like Valentines Day, just give me some chocolate - discounted the next day! ( that's a 15 year old boy for you.

Brendan, the 19 year old in college- called last night and said that his fraternity was doing a fundraiser where they sing songs -mainly the chorus- for V'day. Minimum of 5 for 5- and try made 300-, not bad for just kind of throwing it together :)

Hope everyone is feeling better soon :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.