And these are the {Resort} Changes of our Lives ~In Memory of JungleCruiser <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
At home today with a sick kiddo. (Bronchitis per the doc coupled with her normal cold-induced asthma.) She cried when I told her I was keeping her home from school. I'm not really sure she's my child? :scratchin :rolleyes1

Hugs to my RC pals. :grouphug:

Big hugs from all of us for Miss M! :grouphug::jumping1::grouphug: Hope she feels better soon, let't all just keep thinking that spring is just around the corner.

At home today with a sick kiddo. (Bronchitis per the doc coupled with her normal cold-induced asthma.) She cried when I told her I was keeping her home from school. I'm not really sure she's my child? :scratchin :rolleyes1

:grouphug: That is great you have a child that loves going to school that much.

Miss, sorry Miss M is not well, poor baby..:hug:..is she on a nebulizer?? Hope she is better soon!!

And as Melissa posted, one day it will be totally different!! :goodvibes

Hi. I've stayed at the Omni it was very nice Ruth's Chris steak house there is amazing.. Some others the Lennox, the Fairmont Copley, Copley Place Marriott, Intercontinental,
North End is my favorite place to dine so many restaurants, and Mikes Pastry shoppe, The Oyster house is in fanueuil Hall very historic, the legal seafoods near aquarium is delic.,
Duck tour very good you can catch from Science museum or the Prudential.

Thanks! This is all very helpful!:goodvibes I am loving the sounds of all the fab food!::yes::

Wow a lot of us are posting at the same time!

Thanks for the kiddo well-wishes, ladies... :grouphug: and thanks for the warning that this too shall pass (the overwhelming desire to be at school instead of at home with boring mommy :lmao: ).

All of the talk from the Boston experts has me huuuuuuun-gry; you guys are killin' me. <insert tummy grumble here> Let us know what hotel you decide on Jen. I really want to visit Boston one day. popcorn:: Do a Boston trip report for us! :woohoo:

Lacey: Wow, I can't even begin to imagine what a night out like that would feel like... I'd probably have thought I was living in an alternate universe. :rotfl:

Posting from my phone so forgive the brevity....long story short, I was just contacted by the assistant GM of the YC/BC and I think there will be some pixie dust in our future!!!! I can't even believe this!!!!

Basically, I wrote a letter (not thinking anyone would read it) and they DID!!! And are responding and I feel like I'm gonna pass out!!!

More later....I'm at gymnastics with he little one.

Miss - Hope DD gets better very quickly! :hug: Btw, I lol'ed at the comment the other day about the 3:30am wake-up. :faint::rotfl2: Poor mama!

Mousemommy - popcorn::

Jenny - Your Boston trips sounds like it's shaping up nicely! :thumbsup2 How awesome that RCers can exchange knowledge of things outside of the Mouse! :cool1: This group is the BEST! :grouphug:

Hello to everyone else. Sorry I've been a bit MIA. I've been reading here and there, but too busy to post. :blush:

Posting from my cell to wish Miss M some get well super speedy fast pixie dust!! And hugs for her mommy :hug:

Thanks for the kiddo well-wishes, ladies... :grouphug: and thanks for the warning that this too shall pass (the overwhelming desire to be at school instead of at home with boring mommy :lmao: ).

All of the talk from the Boston experts has me huuuuuuun-gry; you guys are killin' me. <insert tummy grumble here> Let us know what hotel you decide on Jen. I really want to visit Boston one day. popcorn:: Do a Boston trip report for us! :woohoo:

Hopefully she will bounce back quickly, like children usually do.

Posting from my phone so forgive the brevity....long story short, I was just contacted by the assistant GM of the YC/BC and I think there will be some pixie dust in our future!!!! I can't even believe this!!!!

Basically, I wrote a letter (not thinking anyone would read it) and they DID!!! And are responding and I feel like I'm gonna pass out!!!

More later....I'm at gymnastics with he little one.

I've got my popcorn:: and :drinking1 all ready for the wait.

Well I thought I had slipped into a parallel universe early or my fil is a pod person. He was actually apologizing to the mil for something. I was so shocked to actually hear the words, "I'm sorry" come out of his mouth that I didn't hear what he said after. I know he said "I'm sorry" several times while he was talking to her.

Ok first....here's hoping for a quick recovery for Miss M!!! :wizard:
Sick kids are no fun. :sick:

Ok, so, where do I start....well, you guys know that our non-Disney loving friends are now joining us for a good portion of our trip....

I am super happy, because we love them...and they are starting to get excited about the trip...but, I am slightly stressed because I want the trip to be perfect so that they will be lovers too. :love:

My BFF is already spending a lot of money on this trip, and NOT telling her DH how much...she would love to upgrade to CL with us but that would be REALLY, REALLY bad....so, I went from wishing for a magical upgrade for them to actively trying to make it happen (though she has said that if there is a room available upon check in, she'll just pay for it at that time)....

So, I had our reservations linked in the Disney system. I have made a few reservations for all 9 of us through IPO and they have had no problems doing that....

And, a couple of weeks ago, I sent a handwritten letter to the GM of the YC/BC explaining the situation and that I want this trip to be perfect for my friends so they will love Disney as much as us....I never expected a response....just figured I could know I did everything possible...

Well, today I was at work and got a missed call on my cell with a 407 area code...I knew it was Orlando!!! No message....:confused3
I called the number back and got a lovely lady at the "front desk" of the YC who had no idea who called me...:headache:

Got home...missed call from WALT DISNEY WORLD!!! No message!!! :scared1:

I was going crazy!!! Then I got an email....from the asst. GM at YC/BC...letting me know that they got my letter and appreciate my mission and want to help. He/she (can't tell from the name) said they will personally make sure that the trip is magical and then asked a bunch of questions about our group....specifically asking if we were family or just friends and whether we would mind connected or same rooms????

I don't know what this all means but he/she said that they will be in touch and that they were very excited for our arrival!!!

I don't want to get my hopes up, but it sounds good, right????

Now, I'm all popcorn::

Ok, so, where do I start....well, you guys know that our non-Disney loving friends are now joining us for a good portion of our trip....

I am super happy, because we love them...and they are starting to get excited about the trip...but, I am slightly stressed because I want the trip to be perfect so that they will be lovers too. :love:

My BFF is already spending a lot of money on this trip, and NOT telling her DH how much...she would love to upgrade to CL with us but that would be REALLY, REALLY bad....so, I went from wishing for a magical upgrade for them to actively trying to make it happen (though she has said that if there is a room available upon check in, she'll just pay for it at that time)....

So, I had our reservations linked in the Disney system. I have made a few reservations for all 9 of us through IPO and they have had no problems doing that....

And, a couple of weeks ago, I sent a handwritten letter to the GM of the YC/BC explaining the situation and that I want this trip to be perfect for my friends so they will love Disney as much as us....I never expected a response....just figured I could know I did everything possible...

Well, today I was at work and got a missed call on my cell with a 407 area code...I knew it was Orlando!!! No message....:confused3
I called the number back and got a lovely lady at the "front desk" of the YC who had no idea who called me...:headache:

I was going crazy!!! Then I got an email....from the asst. GM at YC/BC...letting me know that they got my letter and appreciate my mission and want to help. He/she (can't tell from the name) said they will personally make sure that the trip is magical and then asked a bunch of questions about our group....specifically asking if we were family or just friends and whether we would mind connected or same rooms????

I don't know what this all means but he/she said that they will be in touch and that they were very excited for our arrival!!!

HOLY CRACKER CANDACE....how suspenseful!! :faint:

P.S. minor update just booked the Omni Parker House!!

HOLY CRACKER CANDACE....how suspenseful!! :faint:

P.S. minor update just booked the Omni Parker House!!

Yay for the Omni Parker!!! Apparently, you should try to make it to their brunch....supposedly amazing!!! :thumbsup2

Yeah, I don't know what to think....trying not to think too much...but, it's hard not too...I'm just shocked that they even responded. Didn't expect that.

Yay for the Omni Parker!!! Apparently, you should try to make it to their brunch....supposedly amazing!!! :thumbsup2

Yeah, I don't know what to think....trying not to think too much...but, it's hard not too...I'm just shocked that they even responded. Didn't expect that.

Well, it goes to show you that they really do take the time to respond to guests, and that is amazing considering how many pass through the turnstiles.
Your brain will be on over load for the next 2 months! How are you going to stand it???:upsidedow

Yes, I am glad we are booked there, I think Disney has made us want to have not just a stay somewhere anymore, but an experience. :goodvibes

Well, it goes to show you that they really do take the time to respond to guests, and that is amazing considering how many pass through the turnstiles.
Your brain will be on over load for the next 2 months! How are you going to stand it???:upsidedow

Yes, I am glad we are booked there, I think Disney has made us want to have not just a stay somewhere anymore, but an experience. :goodvibes

It does make me feel like I'm not just another $$. It makes me feel like I am a person...this is why I love Disney! :goodvibes

MM - that's amazing!!! I can't wait to hear about it. You are definitely going to have to do a live report!

How exciting!! I hoped linking your ressies would help spread some magic their way. I can't wait to hear what exactly happens.

Now we're all ..... popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

Mousemommy - That definitely sounds good. Can't wait to hear more! How exciting!!!! :cheer2:pixiedust::dance3::cool1:popcorn::

MM - that's amazing!!! I can't wait to hear about it. You are definitely going to have to do a live report!

How exciting!! I hoped linking your ressies would help spread some magic their way. I can't wait to hear what exactly happens.

I'm not going to get my hopes up, though I admit to having a very active imagination! :rotfl2:

I'll let you know if I hear anything else. :wizard:

I'm not going to get my hopes up, though I admit to having a very active imagination! :rotfl2:

I'll let you know if I hear anything else. :wizard:

Here's my hope.......2 bedroom suite :love: The YC 2br suite we were in was a 1BR with an attached room.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter