And these are the {Resort} Changes of our Lives ~In Memory of JungleCruiser <3

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pas130, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

I was thinking of you yesterday when I saw the AP rates are out!!! Nice savings!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MAGIC...itis!

MAGIC...itis! Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Res

Hey RCers! For any of you going to WDW soon for Flower & Garden, I was just checking out the new food/drink options for F&G. New for 2013... specialty drinks will include:

HOLY SWEET JESUS!!!! Dole Whip with Spiced Rum!!! Get me to WDW pronto!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Yup, my dear darling Krissy!! :thumbsup2 That's my BFF! I think she will change. :rotfl:

We just got home from DD8's bball game and now we are actually waiting for BFF and the kiddos to come over to do some Disney planning, before we go to dinner and Disney on Ice !!!! :woohoo:

5. letthewookiewin

letthewookiewin <font color=blue>"That's 'cause droids don't pull

I'm waiting right now to get them done. Hopefully I can get caught up on this thread while I wait.

6. letthewookiewin

I hope they don't take them out.

7. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

Never mind, I figured out what I needed. Think I am going to do a TR this time around!

Thanks!
    Melissa

8. chimo2u

chimo2u DIS Veteran

Melissa I think it was so expensive being that its synthetic oil ( normal garages around here charge about $100 for that) and it's Canada -- everything's more expensive! As well, it was at the SUBARU dealer.....they are not cheap, but they know the vehicle ;)
    It was sticker shock though! one of the services I'll need down the road is going to cost $700!! I think my kids should get Into the automotive repair business, LOL!

9. letthewookiewin

Well I hate to say this, knowing our luck, something will mess it up. As it stands, whenever the IRS finally starts dealing with student stuff, we should get back more than enough to pay for a suite at AoA, upgrade to the DlxDDP, buy MNSSHP tickets, get there and back, and have some spending money.

10. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

This is great news!!!:cool1::worship::banana:

11. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

12. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

I know I was so happy I traded my last truck right before it needed a major service interval, although we had just put new tires on it 4 months earlier :crazy2: I agree, I think there is so much money in auto repair, definitely something we should push the kids into ::yes::

WOOHOO :woohoo: I really really really hope it all works out for you!!! You sooooo deserve this!!!!!

13. letthewookiewin

Thank y'all!! Honestly, we could probably make the current booking of CR /w TPV work, but the DH wants to have money set aside just in case the MV needs a brake job, or if we want to take a couple more days to get there. That way we can have time to see the Jefferson Davis house in the Gulf Port/ Buloxi area.

14. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

From the show tonight!

[​IMG]

15. letthewookiewin

Looks like it was fun!!!

16. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

:rotfl: Hi Magic :goodvibes

Me too! FD at the values is a great deal!!!

:sick: That's one reason I won't miss my Volvo...oil change tune up...hundreds of bucks! I bought a Chevy this go around and we get free scheduled maintenance for 3 years, it was a selling point

:woohoo:

:bitelip:

Nice!!!

It's looking like our trip may be moving to end of October or beginning of November...to the Polynesian or Wilderness....:surfweb:

17. sjs314

sjs314 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and

Hey MAGIC :wave:

MM not booked yet still not sure on our dates. I had a moment of RC ittis this morning priced out CR and WL :scared1: Why do I do this to myself it has taken a long time to get Bob to want to stay at the Poly :confused:

Hope everyone has a good day!

18. pumba

pumba DIS PUMBARIZER Moderator

I went with my daughter in law and two youngest grandkids to the Disney on Ice last year...we were prepping them for another Disney trip for them...They enjoyed it as I did too..

Told our Oldest granddaughter that we changed resorts and she and her fiance are happy...she has a short week and a half before she starts her internships for one year...then she will take her boards and become a pharmacist with a doctorate...she is a great kid and loves Disney as much as we do...HEY...my whole family are Disney nuts...

the sun is out and its a balmy 18 degrees..when does May arrive...hahaha..

have a good day everyone

19. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

Good morning :goodvibes Between DS' paper and my trip report I never really made it back to finish catching up. Everyone else is still sleeping and hopefully will stay that way for a bit.

Miss - I know I missed this a few days back, but big :hug: to you for all you are going through with your mom. We are always here to lend you what ever support you need and give you lots of cyber HUGS!!!!! On a positive note, what is the latest planning for DH's bday trip? Are you still thinking CR garden wing?

MAGIC - oh boy, that is going to be a dangerous drink for sure, yummy, but dangerous :scared:

Candace - looks like you had a great time last night! We haven't been to Disney on Ice in over two years :sad: Did you get through much planning before you left for dinner?

Wookie - I agree, if you can do the suite and still have money to play with, then that is the way to go. I really do like the idea of the room layout and the extra space. If we go back in the fall, we may give it a try.

Jeanette - DH's car has service included too and I am always so jealous that he knows when he takes it in that he has no cost. Although he goes through tires like crazy and those make up for not have service costs :rolleyes2 How are you feeling? Getting back to your self?

Oh so since it seems like a lot of you are thinking end of October, you need to start coordinating so I can make one trip up :p Our AP's expire Sept 15 and we are not sure if we are renewing but it looks like I may have to make a very strong argument to do so ::yes::

Hope everyone has a great day!
    Melissa

20. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

The show was super fun!!! Still made me cry! :rotfl:

The planning we did was to actually book a YC room only for BFF w/the spring offer and cancel the package she had booked. She is afraid they won't get their income tax refund in time for their 3/4 package payoff date, so the room only is the way to go. She will likely end up buying the tickets through UT instead.

We also decided that we will try to get reservations for the dessert party because I think her DH would be much happier up above the crowd versus right in the crowd, so I have advised IPO and they will let me know when dates open up. :goodvibes

They told their kids, and the kids are soooooooo excited!!!! I'm excited to see Disney through them since they don't get to go as often as our kids. Even our kids are somewhat "overexposed" at this point, lol.

21. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

The RC itis is in your blood :lmao: I am sure you will end up at the Poly, but is always nice to know what your options are! DH and DS did say last trip (and walking through the Poly) that they think they could handle staying at the Poly but prefer CR.

HOLY COLD!!!! I am sending you some warmth and sunshine stat!!! :beach: I meant to comment the yesterday, we stayed at AS Music a lot because it was what was available with the AP disc. We honestly don't remember the difference between Music, Sports, or Movies, LOL! I am sure the preferred room will work out great and you will have a great time! Good luck to your granddaughter! My dad is a pharmacist and finally looking to retire but he honestly loved his job for as long as I can remember.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.