An Imagineer Fell For Bill - **New 10/19 Last 2 installments**

I'm here:cool1:. We loved T-Rex when we were there. Jimmy absolutely aleloved, since he want to be a palantoligist (sp?) when he grows up. He want sot be a teacher and a vet too. He will be inschool until he is 60:rotfl2:

See, as you know I am in the midst of planning a trip for next year and your pics are making me miss POP. I could always upgrade to preferred there...hmmmmm.

Stinks about the bus wait at DTD.

Can't wait to read more:goodvibes

Wow! Sounds like your mojo ran out when it came to the Downtown Disney bus. :sad1: That was absolutely ridiculous!

You did have good mojo going until then -- nice room location, beautiful flowers, and your food at T-Rex looks DELICIOUS!!!!

I had a bus experience similar to yours at DHS. My dad and I were waiting for an AKL bus. During the time that it took for our AKL bus to come, six Pop Century buses came. It was absolutely ridiculous. I think we ended up waiting about 40 minutes. I can definitely empathize with that.

I can't wait to read more! I couldn't get T REX ADRs so we're going to risk it and just hope we go at a good time. Those drinks and food look so yummy!

Yay!! :banana: Another Bill & Tracy report!!

:cool1: on the all the early mojo! That was really nice of that band member to give you a signed CD! Love the pic of Bill in the bus - he looks so full of Disney excitement!

:mad: boo for the crappy bus service!

:surfweb:

:mad: That must have been really frustrating watching all the buses go by and not being able to get on.

It was very frustrating for everyone around us. I was kicking myself for not having my phone with me :mad:.

Wow! So sorry to hear that you had to wait for what seems like forever to get on a bus. Hope things get better this trip.

We LOVED T-REx when we went!!! We did get that huge dessert to split though! YUMMY!

It was about a 90 minute wait all together. We really enjoyed T-Rex.

How exciting - another TR! Loved the pics of Bill suspended in air getting ready to board the bus and the one at the back of the bus :)

I agree with you - you should be able to go to any bus stop and expect a bus in a reasonable amount of time. Your dinner at T-Rex looked yummy :upsidedow

He was a little nervous being suspended this time, the driver wasn't as experienced as the ones we have had in the past. Bill loved the steak at T-Rex.

I'm here:cool1:. We loved T-Rex when we were there. Jimmy absolutely aleloved, since he want to be a palantoligist (sp?) when he grows up. He want sot be a teacher and a vet too. He will be inschool until he is 60:rotfl2:

See, as you know I am in the midst of planning a trip for next year and your pics are making me miss POP. I could always upgrade to preferred there...hmmmmm.

Stinks about the bus wait at DTD.

Can't wait to read more:goodvibes

Hi Janet!! I love that Jimmy has all those ideas of what he wants to be, he is so cute. I really love Pop, we aren't going there in December, but I think I am going to miss it.

Wow! Sounds like your mojo ran out when it came to the Downtown Disney bus. :sad1: That was absolutely ridiculous!

You did have good mojo going until then -- nice room location, beautiful flowers, and your food at T-Rex looks DELICIOUS!!!!

Very ridiculous. Those flowers didn't look the same later in the week, irises and stargazer lillies bloomed like crazy. T-Rex was very delicious!

I had a bus experience similar to yours at DHS. My dad and I were waiting for an AKL bus. During the time that it took for our AKL bus to come, six Pop Century buses came. It was absolutely ridiculous. I think we ended up waiting about 40 minutes. I can definitely empathize with that.

It is so frustrating seeing bus after bus for another resort going by.

I can't wait to read more! I couldn't get T REX ADRs so we're going to risk it and just hope we go at a good time. Those drinks and food look so yummy!

Welcome! Have you tried calling the restaurant directly? I had tried to get a reservation through the WDW website and never could. I called the restaurant at (407) 828-8739 and almost had my pick of times. Good luck, when are you going?

Can't wait to read about the rest of your trip!

Thanks for posting! I am going to try to get through this trip rather quickly, I am in the middle of planning the trip for December :rotfl:.

Yay!! :banana: Another Bill & Tracy report!!

:cool1: on the all the early mojo! That was really nice of that band member to give you a signed CD! Love the pic of Bill in the bus - he looks so full of Disney excitement!

:mad: boo for the crappy bus service!

:surfweb:

Hi T!! Thanks for joining us. Bill never really gets excited until we are on the Magical Express then he is smiling from ear to ear.

Excited to read your trip report!!! Sorry about the buses, that is crazy. We drove through the Smokies on our way to Disney and my husband oohs and ahhs continually and he knows I think they are pretty, but could not imagine being there any length of time...I need to go go go on vacation...LOL:sulley:

I'll round out the Salem, Oregon contingent. :goodvibes

ETA: Went back to read the updates... .lovely start... on YOUR part. Disney's part however, has something to be wanted! Sheesh!! 2:00 AM is unacceptable to get guests back to their resort for bed! I'll be VERY interested to know how that turns out!!

Hi Tracy & Bill!!! I'm so glad you started your report!! :banana::banana: Off to a great start so far... unfortunately it doesn't sound like your trip was off to the best start. That really stinks about the buses! :mad: I hope things improved quickly!

Excited to read your trip report!!! Sorry about the buses, that is crazy. We drove through the Smokies on our way to Disney and my husband oohs and ahhs continually and he knows I think they are pretty, but could not imagine being there any length of time...I need to go go go on vacation...LOL:sulley:
The Smoky Mountains are beautiful where Bill's parents vacation home are, I am the way you are though. I will discuss that trip at the end of this one :goodvibes.

Love your trip reports!! Looking forward to your next installment!:thumbsup2

Thank you so much for following along!

I'll round out the Salem, Oregon contingent. :goodvibes

ETA: Went back to read the updates... .lovely start... on YOUR part. Disney's part however, has something to be wanted! Sheesh!! 2:00 AM is unacceptable to get guests back to their resort for bed! I'll be VERY interested to know how that turns out!!

Hello, thanks for coming over! I will clarify, we were in bed by 2am, not back to the resort.

Hi Tracy & Bill!!! I'm so glad you started your report!! :banana::banana: Off to a great start so far... unfortunately it doesn't sound like your trip was off to the best start. That really stinks about the buses! :mad: I hope things improved quickly!

Hi Amy!! Thanks for joining us. I have to get caught up on your PTR, I am so far behind with everyone, but I will get caught up :goodvibes.

Hi! Just want to let you know that I am enjoying reading your report. I'm off work for the summer, so i have more time to dis and was looking for a new report to follow! Glad I found yours! Sorry to hear about your bus troubles! Seems like the bus service can be hit or miss in the world at times. I know we experienced a few long waits on our last trip, though nothing like yours. We didn't make it to DTD though. Long story, but it did involve busses! Looking forward to reading more about your trip!

I cannot believe you had to wait that long for a bus! Lesser people would have had a hissy-fit or two, Tracy. Yay! for Kathy for hearing a need and taking care of it. :thumbsup2

I'm here! I still have to read...can't wait to hear all about it! :yay:

Hi Brook, thanks for posting!

Sounds like a rough start. Hope our ankle is Okay for the trip.
Sorry about the busing :headache:

Hello! The ankle did give me issues, I just walked slow which wasn't hard when it was in the upper 90's.

Hi! Just want to let you know that I am enjoying reading your report. I'm off work for the summer, so i have more time to dis and was looking for a new report to follow! Glad I found yours! Sorry to hear about your bus troubles! Seems like the bus service can be hit or miss in the world at times. I know we experienced a few long waits on our last trip, though nothing like yours. We didn't make it to DTD though. Long story, but it did involve busses! Looking forward to reading more about your trip!

Thank you so much for reading our report. I am going to be posting another installment very soon, I won't be dragging this out.

I cannot believe you had to wait that long for a bus! Lesser people would have had a hissy-fit or two, Tracy. Yay! for Kathy for hearing a need and taking care of it. :thumbsup2

Hi, I can't believe the people around us didn't start a riot with all the All Star busses passing us :rotfl:. Kathy was amazing, I thanked her over and over.

Great start! I love Bill's flower tradition. :love:
What the heck gives with the bus service? It almost seems like the drivers choose for themselves which resort they are going to service, instead of being assigned. :confused:

I found buses to be an issue in 2007 when we stayed at Riverside.

checking in!

That stinks about the wait time on the bus. I know you shouldn't have to go to a different bus stop, but I know that I always try to plan to end up on the Marketplace end - especially if it is later at night. The buses are so inconsistent at Downtown Disney moreso than anywhere, I like to try to get the best shot possible for getting a spot!

This year I am going to try to go Downtown without the scooter. I feel so much better after the transplant (its been almost 4 months and I still have almost 2 months until our trip). I think if we aren't doing a major shopping expedition that I should be ok. I may try it on the solo part of my trip so if I need to stop for awhile I wont be bothering anyone else. I want to eat at Earl's and I recently saw some pictures at the Christmas store I want to try to hunt down. I know DH would have no patience for that, so maybe I will do that little hunting expedition before he gets there!

How cool to start your trip with a celebrity meet! And what a nice guy he was. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter