An Imagineer Fell For Bill - **New 10/19 Last 2 installments**

Thank you again for a great report!
I'm sitting here reading about you checking out of Pop.
While I'm waiting for my cab to the airport, so me and Nova can check into Pop today!! :rotfl:

what a great report. thank you so much for sharing your trips with us.

Thank you so much for following along and posting.

Thank you again for a great report!
I'm sitting here reading about you checking out of Pop.
While I'm waiting for my cab to the airport, so me and Nova can check into Pop today!! :rotfl:

Have a wonderful trip. I hope we can meet in WDW someday :goodvibes .

Tracy, I love reading your reports! You guys just obviously love Disney so much -- it's fun to experience your trips with you. I look forward to your next report, too!

We had a dinner reservation at Tony’s:

How was it? We have it on our maybe list for August

Right beside the Emporium we saw a cast member drawing with water, we just loved watching the creative process:

But that Mickey looks a bit psychotic:eek:

Such a great trip Tracy! Thanks for sharing with us. I can't wait for the next installment of Bill and Tracy's Excellent Adventures:thumbsup2

Another great trip report Tracy!! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait for your next one. :goodvibes

Thanks Amy!!

Tracy, I love reading your reports! You guys just obviously love Disney so much -- it's fun to experience your trips with you. I look forward to your next report, too!

Thank you Darla, we really do love Disney, we always can't wait to get back there. It's good we don't have too long a wait :rotfl:.

How was it? We have it on our maybe list for August

But that Mickey looks a bit psychotic:eek:

Such a great trip Tracy! Thanks for sharing with us. I can't wait for the next installment of Bill and Tracy's Excellent Adventures:thumbsup2

Bill said to him Tony's is average more like resort food. We love Tutto Italia for Italian food, the servers at Tony's were fantastic and the food is fine just not spectacular.

Tracy (and Bill too!), thanks for sharing your memories with us! I always enjoy reading about your trips because you so obviously love Disney so much. Can't wait for the next one :goodvibes

Thank you for sharing your trip with all of us. I really enjoyed following along with all your adventures. Looking forward to reading about your next trip to the happiest place on earth!

Tracy (and Bill too!), thanks for sharing your memories with us! I always enjoy reading about your trips because you so obviously love Disney so much. Can't wait for the next one :goodvibes

Thank you so much. I always worry these reports will be so boring no one will read them.

Thanks for sharing your trip!

Thank you for reading and posting :goodvibes.

Thank you for sharing your trip with all of us. I really enjoyed following along with all your adventures. Looking forward to reading about your next trip to the happiest place on earth!

Thank you for being here :).

You know, that camera is on the bus to catch all those people who like to dance on there. The sign does say (or pictuire at least) NO Dancing! :rotfl2:

I'm so sad this is over, but it looks like you had a wonderful experience!

wonderful TR Tracy, you guys always do the best things and I love to read about them!!!

Can't wait to read the next one!

Thank you so much for sharing your trip us! I love reading every detail and seeing every awesome picture you take. Won't be long till you are back in that magical place!

It was great meeting you guys, so glad we finally got to meet. I am glad you enjoy the night time cruise, we had just gotten off when we met up. We did get to see the Castle memories show which was awesome.

Sad this trip report is over but loved all the details from the D23 presentation.

You know, that camera is on the bus to catch all those people who like to dance on there. The sign does say (or pictuire at least) NO Dancing! :rotfl2:

I'm so sad this is over, but it looks like you had a wonderful experience!

We did have a fantastic time, thanks for following along.

wonderful TR Tracy, you guys always do the best things and I love to read about them!!!

Can't wait to read the next one!

Thanks for reading and posting.

Thank you so much for sharing your trip us! I love reading every detail and seeing every awesome picture you take. Won't be long till you are back in that magical place!

Thanks Tammy. I am hoping we are going back very soon, but there are some things going on that might change that. We will see.

It was great meeting you guys, so glad we finally got to meet. I am glad you enjoy the night time cruise, we had just gotten off when we met up. We did get to see the Castle memories show which was awesome.

Sad this trip report is over but loved all the details from the D23 presentation.

We didn't get to see the memories show, we hope to see that next time we go. Thanks so much for talking to us.

I had read a couple chapters awhile back and read it all tonight! I just love your TR.:cool1:

The D23 Expo pictures were just great!!!:thumbsup2

Did you get a real picture with Carrie?

Loved your report once again!

The D23 event sounded amazing! I won't tell my son that Dreamfinder and Figment were there. He has a long standing love for them and is upset that they can no longer be found out and about.

I was quite a bit behind, but just finished it up. Thank you for writing your wonderful TR!

You could tell he really cared about, respected, and missed Walt. The sound of his voice would change a little when he talked about him.

Feed the Birds - Tuppence was Walt’s favorite song. He would have the Sherman Brothers come every Friday to his office and sing it. Richard said he went to Walt’s office after he died on Friday to sing it again for him.

He told the story of playing this at Walt’s 100th birthday party in the hub at Disneyland. As he played Feed the Birds a single bird flew down over the piano and left as soon as the song finished. Tim O’Day told him at the time it was Walt’s way of saying “thanks”.

This made me tear up. :sad1:

I had read a couple chapters awhile back and read it all tonight! I just love your TR.:cool1:

The D23 Expo pictures were just great!!!:thumbsup2

Did you get a real picture with Carrie?

Thank you so much for reading our report, sadly I didn't ask for a picture with Carrie, if I see her this trip I will ask :thumbsup2.

Loved your report once again!

The D23 event sounded amazing! I won't tell my son that Dreamfinder and Figment were there. He has a long standing love for them and is upset that they can no longer be found out and about.

I am so sad I never was in WDW when Dreamfinder was around. We are headed back to another D23 event in December :rotfl:. We can't seem to get enough of them.

I was quite a bit behind, but just finished it up. Thank you for writing your wonderful TR!

This made me tear up. :sad1:

I had tears and goosebumps when he told that story. Thank you so much for reading our trip report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter