An Anniversary Trip Full of Favorites-May 2012 PTR!*TR Link 5/14 & Question 5/15 p32*

:banana: I am glad you are happy and staying at Beach Club! Wohoo. Sorry I have been MIA. I have been lurking....:rotfl2:, but I have been around.

I am sure Brandon will be very appreciative to be so close to his beloved Cape May :)

Yeah for the Beach Club!! I would love to stay there but the only way is if I can exchange into DVC through RCI... Highly doubtful during F&W!

I think on a short trip its better to stay closer to a park you will spend a bunch of time at. The AKL just seems so far from everything!

I love your resort choice!

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip plans.

Dee

Yay for the Beach Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay: I agree, NOTHING beats walking into Epcot from your resort!!!! I'm SO excited for you guys!!! :goodvibes

Ahh, Beach Club! I had a sneaky suspicion you were staying at Beach Club, only because I know how much you love Epcot. :woohoo: And what better place to stay than your Disneymoon resort?

I know you guys are going to love it there....and being in walking distance to Epcot....oh man. That sounds like it's going to be great!

Whew I was late to the party here but I'm all caught up now! :) SO excited for your next trip and LOVE LOVE the Beach Club. It is one of my favorites as well because I also love that you can walk over to EPCOT! We may try to stay there during the first part of our November trip if I can get it booked at 7 months. :)

We will be arriving at Boardwalk Resort in just TWO DAYS ourselves!:cool1: I am really looking forward to walking over to EPCOT as much as we want as well as popping over to Studios a few times to ride TOT. :) We haven't stayed at Boardwalk since 2004 ourselves so it's also a return of sorts as it was our very first DVC stay (we rented points to stay there) and it got us thinking about DVC ownership! :)

Can't wait to read more! :thumbsup2

Hooray for Beach Club! It is such a beautiful place, and being able to walk to Epcot is a great bonus. Brandon will be bowled over...good job!

popcorn:: joining in popcorn:: I love the Beach Club it is my favorite disney resort!! Love the pool and the closeness to epcot!!

Nice Resort Pick! :goodvibes I am sure Brandon will be totally surprised!

Okay I am here. I didn't even bother trying to guess your resort...I know you too well. Lol

Yay Beach Club! I totally want to stay there, but I have a feeling it will be a few years before we stay there with DD. I figure we'll be spending a lot of days in MK for the next.... Well, quite awhile. :rotfl: maybe DH and I can sneak away for a trip there before she is old enough to realize we've gone to the world without her!

And migraines.... I've read about you having them in your other reports. I'd definitely talk to your DR about them. I put it off forever even though mine kicked my butt. My PCP didn't put me through any testing, she actually suffered from migraines just like mine and put me on a preventative medicine (topamax) and a medicine for when they happen (imitrex). Life.Changing. It's not for everyone, but it's made SUCH a difference for me! (you'd think I get paid from the drug companies, :rotfl2:) Anyways, I hope you can get some better relief, because I know how awful they can be, especially on vacation!

YEEESSSS!!!! I WAS RIGHT! I. Am. A. Genius. lol Not really, but that's awesome you are going back to your dream resort and to be so close to TWO parks (one being your favorite), I can tell you are going to have a great trip. And 66 DAYS!!!! :thumbsup2 VERY exciting :mickeyjum

Woohoo for another Jen PTR!!! :cool1:

Am well jealous that your staying at Beach Club! :lmao: Can't wait to stay there one day - looks gorgeous :cloud9:

I'm here I'm here I'm here!!!! :wave2::woohoo:

WOOHOO for staying at Beach Club AND keeping it a secret from Brandon :D

I am so excited for this trip!!! I know you guys will have so much fun!!! :) :cool1:

You know what's scary? I'm going through almost the exact same resort indecisiveness you did! I'm trying to plan a trip just me and DBF and knowing him, he will want to take it easy and go with the flow. So knowing we might spend a lot of time at the resort, I thought AKL would be a good choice. I could entertain myself with the animals if he didn't want to go to a park or whatever. But then I thought the exact same thing! AKL is rather far and we most likely will visit Epcot or MK more than AK. Still thinking it over....but now that you've mentioned BC it does seem rather enticing....

Goes to look up prices....:surfweb:

Isn't it so hard to pick a resort? :rotfl: I debated between the Boardwalk, BC and YC, but decided on BC because we were there on our Disneymoon, but if it wasn't for that, I don't know what I would have picked!

I'd love to stay in AKL, but I personally find it too far from everything for a short trip...I'd need to be there at least a week to be ok with all the transportation time! If you will be in Epcot or MK a lot, go with an Epcot resort, they're all so beautiful! :cool1:

ooohh! it IS a beautiful resort :thumbsup2 and your indesisiveness makes me :laughing:lol!! So - we should expect possibly another change before trip time arrives?? ;)

i do have a ptr going - hope you'll swing by sometime. it's in my signature just below this.

Haha, yeah, I'm really bad when it comes to resort changing! As of now, I'm content with the Beach Club, but I can never say I won't change, because I could wake up tomorrow and switch resorts again! :laughing: I do love the Beach Club though, and since it's a short trip, I'll probably just stick with it because it's so close to Epcot, and it's beautiful! :lovestruc

I will definitely stop by your PTR! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to hearing more of your plans. :)

I was hoping you'd choose Beach Club!

I love the Beach Club soooo much! I almost booked the Boardwalk and I thought about the Yacht Club, but...the Beach Club won! I don't see how I'll ever be able to pick one of the other ones over the Beach Club, it's so perfect! :)

Yay for the Beach Club! It is going to be super nice to be able to walk to Epcot...and DHS (I'm looking forward to it when we stay at the Boardwalk but it'll be strange not taking the bus, haha).

Hopefully some day you will get to stay at AKL because it really is a great resort too.

I can't wait to just walk over to Epcot whenever I feel like it! And DHS! The last time we stayed there, we didn't walk over there, but I definitely want to this time! I can't wait to hear how you like the Boardwalk, I really want to stay there someday too!

I do want to stay at AKL someday, but it has to be a longer trip...and I think I'd rather rent points if I stay there, I love the studios there! And I'd need a savanna view I think!

:banana: I am glad you are happy and staying at Beach Club! Wohoo. Sorry I have been MIA. I have been lurking....:rotfl2:, but I have been around.

I am sure Brandon will be very appreciative to be so close to his beloved Cape May :)

Thanks, me too! Haha, that's ok, I still see you on FB, and it's nice to know you're lurking! Are you ever going to finish your November TR? :rolleyes1

I hope Brandon is happy about the Beach Club! Watch him be mad I spent so much extra $$ and our vacation will be ruined! :rotfl2: (Just kidding, I don't think that will happen!)

Yeah for the Beach Club!! I would love to stay there but the only way is if I can exchange into DVC through RCI... Highly doubtful during F&W!

I think on a short trip its better to stay closer to a park you will spend a bunch of time at. The AKL just seems so far from everything!

I can't wait to be back at the Beach Club, I love it there SO much! It would be so amazing to stay there during F&W, but I've heard it's hard to get a DVC reservation there!

I really want to stay at AKL someday, but it just wasn't right for this trip! Maybe next time!

I love your resort choice!

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip plans.

Dee

Thanks, me too! I cannot wait to be back at the Beach Club, it will almost be 2 years exactly since our Disneymoon when we last stayed there, and it will be nice to be there for our anniversary! :cool1:

Yay for the Beach Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay: I agree, NOTHING beats walking into Epcot from your resort!!!! I'm SO excited for you guys!!! :goodvibes

I'm SO excited to stay at the Beach Club again! I can't wait to be right next to Epcot...I wouldn't be surprised if we went to every other park like, once and then spent the rest of our time in Epcot! :rotfl:

Ohhhh Beach Club! How pretty! I can't wait to read all about it!

The Beach Club is SO pretty, I can't wait to be there again! :banana: I will be sure to take tons of pictures for you guys this time, when I was there on our Disneymoon, I feel like I didn't get enough!

Ahh, Beach Club! I had a sneaky suspicion you were staying at Beach Club, only because I know how much you love Epcot. :woohoo: And what better place to stay than your Disneymoon resort?

I know you guys are going to love it there....and being in walking distance to Epcot....oh man. That sounds like it's going to be great!

Haha, is it that obvious that I'm obsessed with Epcot? :laughing: I think it will be nice to revisit our Disneymoon resort! I can't wait to wake up every day and just stroll over to Epcot! (Ok, well that won't happen every morning, unless I just can't stay away, of course!)

Whew I was late to the party here but I'm all caught up now! :) SO excited for your next trip and LOVE LOVE the Beach Club. It is one of my favorites as well because I also love that you can walk over to EPCOT! We may try to stay there during the first part of our November trip if I can get it booked at 7 months. :)

We will be arriving at Boardwalk Resort in just TWO DAYS ourselves!:cool1: I am really looking forward to walking over to EPCOT as much as we want as well as popping over to Studios a few times to ride TOT. :) We haven't stayed at Boardwalk since 2004 ourselves so it's also a return of sorts as it was our very first DVC stay (we rented points to stay there) and it got us thinking about DVC ownership! :)

Can't wait to read more! :thumbsup2

Yay, so glad you're here! :woohoo: The Beach Club is so great, isn't it! I hope you get to book it for November! Are you going for Food and Wine?

Wow, your trip is in 2 days? :dance3: The Boardwalk is so beautiful, I really want to stay there someday! I hope you will be doing a TR for your March trip, because I really want to read about it! :cool1:

Hooray for Beach Club! It is such a beautiful place, and being able to walk to Epcot is a great bonus. Brandon will be bowled over...good job!

Haha, well, I'm not really expecting too much of a reaction out of him! This is the kind of surprise I would DIE for, but that will never happen, since I book and plan all of our trips! :laughing: I hope he's happy with it, though! I know I will be, I love the Beach Club!

popcorn:: joining in popcorn:: I love the Beach Club it is my favorite disney resort!! Love the pool and the closeness to epcot!!

Yay, glad you're here! The Beach Club is one of my favorites, too, if I didn't love my Wilderness Lodge so much, it would definitely be my #1 favorite! I can't wait to go in that pool, we only went in it once on our Disneymoon!

Nice Resort Pick! :goodvibes I am sure Brandon will be totally surprised!

Thanks! Haha, I hope he's surprised! And I hope he's happy about it! I might have to keep reminding him that we're staying at CBR so he's actually surprised when we get there, because if I don't, he'll probably think we were staying at BC all along! :rotfl:

yeah for the Beach Club! so jealous!! :thumbsup2

That's cool that your surprising Brandon...I never think to do that to my husband...mabe for our next trip....:rolleyes1

Can't wait to hear about all your plans!

Okay I am here. I didn't even bother trying to guess your resort...I know you too well. Lol

Yay, it's about time you got here! :rotfl: Haha, yeah, I'm pretty predictable when it comes to resorts...and also when it comes to changing them! :rotfl2: Someday I'll shock you guys!

Yay Beach Club! I totally want to stay there, but I have a feeling it will be a few years before we stay there with DD. I figure we'll be spending a lot of days in MK for the next.... Well, quite awhile. :rotfl: maybe DH and I can sneak away for a trip there before she is old enough to realize we've gone to the world without her!

And migraines.... I've read about you having them in your other reports. I'd definitely talk to your DR about them. I put it off forever even though mine kicked my butt. My PCP didn't put me through any testing, she actually suffered from migraines just like mine and put me on a preventative medicine (topamax) and a medicine for when they happen (imitrex). Life.Changing. It's not for everyone, but it's made SUCH a difference for me! (you'd think I get paid from the drug companies, :rotfl2:) Anyways, I hope you can get some better relief, because I know how awful they can be, especially on vacation!

I hope you get to stay in the Beach Club someday, it's so amazing! :lovestruc

Thanks for the advice on migraines! I wish I could do something about them, because they are awful! I'm just really afraid of testing! I'm afraid of doctors in general, but any crazy tests, I'm really afraid of! A preventative medication would be awesome! I'll have to give it some thought, because I really can't keep living my life like this! :sad2:

YEEESSSS!!!! I WAS RIGHT! I. Am. A. Genius. lol Not really, but that's awesome you are going back to your dream resort and to be so close to TWO parks (one being your favorite), I can tell you are going to have a great trip. And 66 DAYS!!!! :thumbsup2 VERY exciting :mickeyjum

Yep, you were right, you ARE a genius! :woohoo: Well, that, and I'm a bit predictable! :rotfl2: I can't wait to be back at the Beach Club! And near Epcot! And DHS! I love DHS almost as much as Epcot! I don't know how I'm gonna get through the next 2 months! :eek:

Woohoo for another Jen PTR!!! :cool1:

Am well jealous that your staying at Beach Club! :lmao: Can't wait to stay there one day - looks gorgeous :cloud9:

Yay, you're here! :banana:

The BC is gorgeous! It's just so calm and serene there, the colors are so beautiful...I actually want to redecorate my bedroom so it's inspired by the Beach Club, but Brandon isn't really on board for that! :rotfl: Hope you get to stay there someday, you will love it!

I'm here I'm here I'm here!!!! :wave2::woohoo:

WOOHOO for staying at Beach Club AND keeping it a secret from Brandon :D

I am so excited for this trip!!! I know you guys will have so much fun!!! :) :cool1:

Yay yay yay!!! :woohoo: :banana:

Haha, I can't wait to tell him when we're at the airport that we're actually staying at the BC! I hope he's happy! :cool1:

Thanks! :goodvibes I'm excited too, I think it's gonna be an awesome little trip!

Awesome resort choice!!

Thanks, I'm SO happy to be going back to the Beach Club! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter