Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry...I meant Carnival Cruise Line! I love the cruisin' with my mates one! We are doing a family reunion cruise in September and I do plenty of disigns over on the DCL board but am kinda stumped on the Carnival stuff?? I guess it's like trying to get my mind out of Mickey mode?LOL

Hi Amy
Can I have BD-7 star wars

2 of them Names in Blue
DAD
SON

Thanks ang

I assumed a namefill, if it's not the one you wanted, let me know.

tiffany_twilightfill.jpg

Thanks, I don't know why the whole quote didn't come out when I did it?

Could I also get the large square of Twilight with Tiffany at the bottom?

Thanks,
Tracey

I was wondering, My 2 boys are playing on a new baseball team and I was wondering if you could design something for me, we are wanting to sale shirts for our new Team our Colors are Orange and black and we are the Raceland Crawdads. I Hope that you will be able help us out. You have done some really awesome things. Thank you so much. Liz

Liz, I hope this is what you had in mind...

raceland_crawdads.jpg

I am sorry...I meant Carnival Cruise Line! I love the cruisin' with my mates one! We are doing a family reunion cruise in September and I do plenty of disigns over on the DCL board but am kinda stumped on the Carnival stuff?? I guess it's like trying to get my mind out of Mickey mode?LOL

Would you like me to customize the "Cruisin' with my mates" one for you? I would be happy to.

WOW!!! Thank you:cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: My DD will love these and the Grand Canyon ones are just awe-inspiring! :jumping2:

You are welcome - I am so glad you like the Grand Canyon designs. I wanted to use a picture that we took with the snow but thought better. I see you are going in the summer and it will certainly not look like that when you are there.

Here is the full size version...

tiffany_twilight.jpg

Thanks, AMY! She is so excited! I'm going to put the disign on a medium gray shirt! She will wear it at her party on Saturday. The shirt is in the dryer right now so I will iron on the disigns later tonight!

Thanks, again!

Tracey

Would you like me to customize the "Cruisin' with my mates" one for you? I would be happy to.

Can you make it say Cruisin' with Paw Paw and Nana?

I also need 10 names on the outside...

Mason, Stone, Slate, Sarah, Luke, Haley, Samantha, ArthurIV, Rebekah, Elisabeth

If you can do this thank you!

Could you do a volleyball design with the colors of orange and black??
I play for the Raceland Lady Rams and if you could put the mane of Megan on it that would be aweome!!
Thanks Bunches!!
:) :)

You do such a great job! I wonder if you could please make a baseball mom one in red with Redhawks and Cole's Mom or #44's Mom? Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter