Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are your requests. I did her name 2 different ways. When the names are long, it gets hard to see much character.

4bday_dora.jpg

ashlynngrace_dorafill.jpg

ashlynngrace_dorafill2.jpg

and here are 2 extra designs that I customized for her since it's for her birthday.

ashlynngrace_dorabday.jpg

ashlynngrace_dorajersey.jpg

WOW that last one with the #4 is wonderfull . I am working on this shirt today so I will post pictures soon .

Sarah

Your designs are absolutely beautiful. I hate to trouble you but if it would not be too much. I would like to make some requests.

ND 109-John Deere
GC 20-Thomas the Train
ND 15-Thomas the Train
with the name Gunner
and
ND 51-Dale Earnhardt Jr.
one with the name Bill
and one with the name Tonya

Thank you!

Hi Amy-
Just to let you know, I received the transfers yesterday. Boy that was fast. I do have a couple of requests. It looks like we are going to Universal also on our upcoming spring break trip. We couldn't pass up the great rate going on right now. I want to do a couple of shirts for the boys:
For Zachary-he loves Spongebob
For Michael-he loves the MIB Alien Attack ride.
For Christopher-he loves Backyardigan but I don't know if they are at Universal. I've only been to Universal twice.
Thanks

I hope these are what you had in mind...

zachary_spongebob.jpg

mib_alienattack.jpg

christopher_backyardigans.jpg

Your designs are absolutely beautiful. I hate to trouble you but if it would not be too much. I would like to make some requests.
ND 109-John Deere
GC 20-Thomas the Train
ND 15-Thomas the Train
with the name Gunner
and
ND 51-Dale Earnhardt Jr.
one with the name Bill
and one with the name Tonya
Thank you!

No trouble at all...

gunner_johndeerefill.jpg

gunner_thomas.jpg

gunner_thomasfill.jpg

bill_dalefill.jpg

tonya_dalefill.jpg

Hi, Amy! I love your website.:goodvibes I have spent some time on it today. Would you please make the following for me? No rush....TIA.

GD 15 with "Princess"
GD 19 with "Today Is My 3rd Birthday Treat Me Like the Pixie-Princess That I Am!
MD 12 with "Being A Grammy Is A Blessing"
ND 105 with "Cowboys"

Do you have any Dallas Cowboys or Grand Canyon designs? If so, I would love to see them.

Thanks for sharing your talent!!!:cool1:

Do you have any Caillou designs? I am looking for a t-shirt design for my son Jayden's 4th birthday. He loves Caillou and wants that as the theme of his party and their isn't much in Caillou out there.

I would appreciate anything you come up with:worship:

Amy
Thank you very much!!
She has been asking me to do a hoodie for her for a long time now. This will be perfect
Thank You again

Could I get this one with the name Tiffany? My co-worker is a mega fana nd she's having a Twilight party on Saturday night so I plan on making her a shirt!

Thanks a bunch!

I was wondering, My 2 boys are playing on a new baseball team and I was wondering if you could design something for me, we are wanting to sale shirts for our new Team our Colors are Orange and black and we are the Raceland Crawdads. I Hope that you will be able help us out. You have done some really awesome things. Thank you so much. Liz

Hi, Amy! I love your website.:goodvibes I have spent some time on it today. Would you please make the following for me? No rush....TIA.

GD 15 with "Princess"
GD 19 with "Today Is My 3rd Birthday Treat Me Like the Pixie-Princess That I Am!
MD 12 with "Being A Grammy Is A Blessing"
ND 105 with "Cowboys"

Do you have any Dallas Cowboys or Grand Canyon designs? If so, I would love to see them.

Thanks for sharing your talent!!!:cool1:

Here are your designs... I worked on the Grand Canyon one, let me know if you need any changes/customizations.

princess_princesspinkfill.jpg

fairywings_3rd.jpg

grammy_blessing.jpg

cowboys_cowboysfill.jpg

grand_canyon.jpg

grand_canyon2.jpg

I had already done the 4th birthday before I noticed your change, so I am going to go ahead and post it anyway just in case someone else could use it.

fairywings_4th.jpg

Do you have any Caillou designs? I am looking for a t-shirt design for my son Jayden's 4th birthday. He loves Caillou and wants that as the theme of his party and their isn't much in Caillou out there.
I would appreciate anything you come up with:worship:

Here is Jayden's design...

jayden_caillou.jpg

Could I get this one with the name Tiffany? My co-worker is a mega fana nd she's having a Twilight party on Saturday night so I plan on making her a shirt!

Thanks a bunch!

I assumed a namefill, if it's not the one you wanted, let me know.

tiffany_twilightfill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter