Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I love the bubble letters with the images. Can you do a separate "Troop 299" with a space image (night sky with stars)? Also a "Troop 299" with an image of daisies?

Thanks!!!

Is this what you had in mind for the blue or did you want the circle light blue? Thing 1 has his eyes closed and thing 2 has them open. I normally alternate so they do not all look alike. Do you want them all closed like this one? Let me know and I'll do them all.

thing1_blue.jpg

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking! Yes, PLEASE!

Hi,

Is there any chance I can ask for a Candy Bar Wrapper (regular-sized)?

I was looking for something for a Cruise Party I'm having. Anything with a Carnival ship, or the beach, or the Carnival Cruise logo would be great! No specific names or dates are needed.

Thanks In Advance if you can help!

Amy,

Some friends and I are going to a David Cook concert in August. I am thinking of making some T-shirts for us with a "Cougars For Cook" picture and I am hoping that you can help me out with a design.
Maybe just the words Cougars for Cook and an American Idol logo somewhere.

I don't know if I am going to do it on white or black shirts. I have some of your transfer paper and you are right, it is awesome. I made some shirts for my inlaws and they love them. Now I just have to perfect the technique of getting the transfer on straight.....

How is this?

cougars_cook.jpg

Hi, I was wondering if you could design something for a Girl Scout camp. We're going to a weekend camp that is going to teach about stars, constellations, etc. I wanted to get custom shirts for the two adults and three girls that are going from my troop.
I don't really know what to put for the main design but I thought that it would be cute to add all of our names inside stars.
The name of the camp is: What's Up?
The dates of the camp are: March 27 through March 29
The names are: Amanda, Allyson, Faith, Harlie and Tabitha
I forgot to add that you can put "Troop 299" somewhere on it also.
How will I know when you've completed this? Do I have to keep checking back here every day or will I get a message, etc. Please let me know because I'm new at this :)

How is this? Let me know if you would like any changes...

stars_girlscouts.jpg

Hi,
Is there any chance I can ask for a Candy Bar Wrapper (regular-sized)?
I was looking for something for a Cruise Party I'm having. Anything with a Carnival ship, or the beach, or the Carnival Cruise logo would be great! No specific names or dates are needed.
Thanks In Advance if you can help!

Here is your requested design... A cruise party - sounds fun!

candybar_carnivalship.jpg

How is this...

ashlynngrace_dora.jpg

Can you do me a huge fav ?Can you put Happy 4th Birthday instead of Ashlynn-Grace on this Design ? But then can you do Ashlynn-Grace in Dora letters ????

JLMK if this is not possiable . I have decided to do a late Birthday shirt for her as her present has been backordered and is suppsoe to be here on Wednesday .

Thanks for the help !!!

Thank you so much. They are perfect. I'm going to buy my shirts tonight and wash them and I'll have them made tomorrow (hopefully). I'll post a picture of the completed shirts.

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0064-1.jpg

Hi Amy, this is my first t-shirt I made and with your transfer sheets.
The transfer went smoothly with your direction.

Thanks so much....

Hi Amy! Wow, I haven't been on here in a long time and you sure have been busy!!! My son is going to have a Bakugan Birthday and I was looking for a few disigns. :) I'd like a shirt for him with some sort of Bakugan theme. If you could do a candy bar wrapper that would be great too-- something about Connor's 9th Birthday Brawl. Thanks so much for any help you can give Amy1 :goodvibes

Can you do me a huge fav ?Can you put Happy 4th Birthday instead of Ashlynn-Grace on this Design ? But then can you do Ashlynn-Grace in Dora letters ????
JLMK if this is not possiable . I have decided to do a late Birthday shirt for her as her present has been backordered and is suppsoe to be here on Wednesday .
Thanks for the help !!!

Here are your requests. I did her name 2 different ways. When the names are long, it gets hard to see much character.

4bday_dora.jpg

ashlynngrace_dorafill.jpg

ashlynngrace_dorafill2.jpg

and here are 2 extra designs that I customized for her since it's for her birthday.

ashlynngrace_dorabday.jpg

ashlynngrace_dorajersey.jpg

Thank you so much. They are perfect. I'm going to buy my shirts tonight and wash them and I'll have them made tomorrow (hopefully). I'll post a picture of the completed shirts.

I always love to see pictures - you are welcome!

Hi Amy, this is my first t-shirt I made and with your transfer sheets.
The transfer went smoothly with your direction.

Thanks so much....

I am so glad you are liking the transfer paper - also, your design looks really cool, I am sure your son loves it!

Thank you for the Thing Designs!

You are welcome!

Hi Amy! Wow, I haven't been on here in a long time and you sure have been busy!!! My son is going to have a Bakugan Birthday and I was looking for a few disigns. :) I'd like a shirt for him with some sort of Bakugan theme. If you could do a candy bar wrapper that would be great too-- something about Connor's 9th Birthday Brawl. Thanks so much for any help you can give Amy1 :goodvibes

Here are your requested designs...

connor_bakugan.jpg

candybar_bakugan.jpg

Hi Amy-

Just to let you know, I received the transfers yesterday. Boy that was fast. I do have a couple of requests. It looks like we are going to Universal also on our upcoming spring break trip. We couldn't pass up the great rate going on right now. I want to do a couple of shirts for the boys:

For Zachary-he loves Spongebob
For Michael-he loves the MIB Alien Attack ride.
For Christopher-he loves Backyardigan but I don't know if they are at Universal. I've only been to Universal twice.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!