Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy,
Could I request a few NCL cruise designs?
name fills for Chris, Wendy and Julia with NCL Star for magnets
I would also like to make a tshirt "Our Family Cruise" NCL Star Feb 28-March 6, 2016
Roatan Bay Islands, Belize, Costs Maya and Cozumel
Maybe using the port hole design or whatever you think works best
And one more we are celebrating my daughters 4th birthday March 3 on the ship I would love to make her a shirt saying something like today's my birthday with a cruise theme-
Thank you so much,
Wendy

Hellp
I am looking for a tshirt design as well for our Carnival Breeze Cruise. Id love it to say Easter Vacation Cruise 2016

DO you also have a design that is Dr Seus characters on beach chairs on the beach? If so Id love that design with the 6 beach chairs and the names Laurie, Pat, Noah, Riley, Gavin, Charlotte

Id also like name fills Laurie (filled with sea shells) Pat (sea shells) Noah Riley Gavin Charlotte (name fills with any beachy cruise theme)

Do you have any flip flops designs? I had a disney one in past with disney characters carrying a surf board and at bottom was flip flops with all our names under a flip flop--- do you have anything similar non disney? thanks so much Laurie

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Happy New Year.

Here are your requested designs...

johanna_sesamestreetbasicfill_zpse1qggvp4.jpg

johanna2_sesamestreetbasic_zpsfjhxjhia.jpg

johanna_sesamestreetbasic_candy_zps3bttubno.jpg

johanna_sesamestreetbasic_waterbottle_zpsuvd8yoho.jpg

johanna_seaworldmany_zps9hvy5sao.jpg

mama_seaworldmany_zpsltpbym23.jpg

mama_seaworldfill_zpsczz6vppt.jpg

johanna_ringlingbroscircus_zpsubtzuqgj.jpg

johanna_ringlingbrosfill_zpsvbkfkci7.jpg

mama_ringlingbrosfill_zpshxnoa6oh.jpg

HI!! Your work is wonderful! I am amazed at what you can do!! Would you be able to makes few things for my son Matthew's 6th birthday?
-birthday party Gift tags with the Major League Baseball logo/ teams
- poster with his name / 6th birthday the major leage baseball logo/teams and the year
-triangle banner with the logo/teams and his name/birthday
-name fill Matthew (Yankees)
-name fill Joseph (Yankees)

I attached the mlb logo with teams surrounding it for your reference but go with whatever you think looks best!
You are the expert!!:) Thank you!!!!!

2015-MLB-Logos.jpg

Hi Amy,
Could I request a few NCL cruise designs?
name fills for Chris, Wendy and Julia with NCL Star for magnets
I would also like to make a tshirt "Our Family Cruise" NCL Star Feb 28-March 6, 2016
Roatan Bay Islands, Belize, Costs Maya and Cozumel
Maybe using the port hole design or whatever you think works best
And one more we are celebrating my daughters 4th birthday March 3 on the ship I would love to make her a shirt saying something like today's my birthday with a cruise theme-
Thank you so much,
Wendy

I worked on these for you... if you would like any changes or would like anything else - just ask!

julia_norwegianstarfill_zpsipljx1yx.jpg

chris_norwegianstarfill_zpssutxl0s3.jpg

wendy_norwegianstarfill_zps4dx8zabm.jpg

chris_cruisestar_zpshzsvudvk.jpg

4_cruisefishround_zpsdzvpcns0.jpg

Hellp
I am looking for a tshirt design as well for our Carnival Breeze Cruise. Id love it to say Easter Vacation Cruise 2016

DO you also have a design that is Dr Seus characters on beach chairs on the beach? If so Id love that design with the 6 beach chairs and the names Laurie, Pat, Noah, Riley, Gavin, Charlotte

Id also like name fills Laurie (filled with sea shells) Pat (sea shells) Noah Riley Gavin Charlotte (name fills with any beachy cruise theme)

Do you have any flip flops designs? I had a disney one in past with disney characters carrying a surf board and at bottom was flip flops with all our names under a flip flop--- do you have anything similar non disney? thanks so much Laurie

I did not have nor could not find the Seuss characters on beach chairs, so I am hoping that this will work and hopefully the flip flop one is close enough to what you had envisioned.

laurie_cruiseeaster_zps6zng9qrd.jpg

laurie_cruise2seuss_zpspdiwj70d.jpg

laurie_seashellfill_zpsdulftdgt.jpg

pat_seashellfill_zps2cdhagjr.jpg

noah_beachfill_zps9erkvupa.jpg

gavin_beachfill_zpscjp8dtfx.jpg

riley_beach2fill_zpsisppr1ud.jpg

charlotte_beach2fill_zps0mjb7c3o.jpg

laurie_flipflopsbeachbig_zpspr8rlrfv.jpg

HI!! Your work is wonderful! I am amazed at what you can do!! Would you be able to makes few things for my son Matthew's 6th birthday?
-birthday party Gift tags with the Major League Baseball logo/ teams
- poster with his name / 6th birthday the major leage baseball logo/teams and the year
-triangle banner with the logo/teams and his name/birthday
-name fill Matthew (Yankees)
-name fill Joseph (Yankees)

I attached the mlb logo with teams surrounding it for your reference but go with whatever you think looks best!
You are the expert!!:) Thank you!!!!!

2015-MLB-Logos.jpg

I hope you will like these...

matthew_baseballmlb_zpsnbnbpyjg.jpg

matthew_baseballmlbbannertriangle_zpskpxbix2e.jpg

matthew_gifttagbaseballmlb_zpsrfm1mjcx.jpg

joseph_yankeesfill_zpsbe4jn11n.jpg

joseph_yankeesfill2_zpscfq28ssp.jpg

matthew_yankeesfill_zpsr954jp9a.jpg

matthew_yankeesfill2_zps8b4yffe4.jpg

These are AMAZING!!!! Thank you so much. My son is going to be so so happy! Thank you - thank you!!!!

Hi! I totally goofed on one thing!! My son's birthday was in 2015 but we always have his party in January because it is so close to Christmas. Would you be able to put 2015 on the banner instead of 2016? Thank you again! he loves everything!

Hi! I hope this is the correct place to post this request. Could I get 2 of these tickets?
One that says To: Stephen and one that says To: J.Connor
I would really appreciate it!
Jen

upload_2016-1-12_11-14-18.png

These are AMAZING!!!! Thank you so much. My son is going to be so so happy! Thank you - thank you!!!!

Hi! I totally goofed on one thing!! My son's birthday was in 2015 but we always have his party in January because it is so close to Christmas. Would you be able to put 2015 on the banner instead of 2016? Thank you again! he loves everything!

I am so glad you like the way they turned out. Here it is all fixed up...

matthew_baseballmlb2015_zpso2sjr50x.jpg

I am so glad you like the way they turned out. Here it is all fixed up...

matthew_baseballmlb2015_zpso2sjr50x.jpg

Thank you!! I looks great!!! I'm putting together the goody bags and he saw that I have candy bar wrappers for my other son. Would you be able to do this design in a candy bar wrapper size? Last request!! I promise!! ;)

Thank you!! I looks great!!! I'm putting together the goody bags and he saw that I have candy bar wrappers for my other son. Would you be able to do this design in a candy bar wrapper size? Last request!! I promise!! ;)

Sure thing...

matthew_baseballmlbcandy_zpsly7308rl.jpg

Did this for a pm... Posting this here in case anyone else is interested in Terraria.

elias_terrariaround_zpsrokkoyep.jpg

elias_terraria_zpsxopn3a4g.jpg

elias_terrariainvite_zps0kqpwaqe.jpg

Hi Amy! Happy New Year!! Can you please make me two different water bottle labels using red, pink and white that say "Happy Valentine's Day" with "Ms. Jackson's Class" below that. Anytime before the end of this month would be great! Thanks a bunch!!

I worked on these for you... if you would like any changes or would like anything else - just ask!

julia_norwegianstarfill_zpsipljx1yx.jpg

chris_norwegianstarfill_zpssutxl0s3.jpg

wendy_norwegianstarfill_zps4dx8zabm.jpg

chris_cruisestar_zpshzsvudvk.jpg

4_cruisefishround_zpsdzvpcns0.jpg
Thank you so much!! Julia loves her birthday design .
Would it be possible to add "Royal" to the family cruise design to say "Our Royal Family Cruise"?

Hi Amy! Happy New Year!! Can you please make me two different water bottle labels using red, pink and white that say "Happy Valentine's Day" with "Ms. Jackson's Class" below that. Anytime before the end of this month would be great! Thanks a bunch!!

I hope you like these...

jackson_waterbottlevalentines_zpsmngotbcs.jpg

jackson_waterbottlevalentines2_zpsif3vi3jb.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter