Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi again Amy, I was wondering if I could get a few Christmas name fills. (I should stay off of the site). :-)
Gina, Lisa, and Julie.
Thanks in advance,
Jody

Hi again Amy, I was wondering if I could get a few Christmas name fills. (I should stay off of the site). :-)
Gina, Lisa, and Julie.
Thanks in advance,
Jody

Here are your name fills... For the invite, I will need to see the other one I did (or if you just have the name I saved it under) so I can see what design I used, what text to include, etc...

lisa_christmasvarietyfill_zpsxybdag6g.jpg

julie_christmasvarietyfill_zpst7parwsf.jpg

gina_christmasvarietyfill_zpsg6fuzhww.jpg

Once again these are fabulous! You exceed my expectations every time.
Sadly I was wondering if I could get two more for my teachers.

Their names are Cavanagh and Probst.
Thanks in advance
Jody

Once again these are fabulous! You exceed my expectations every time.
Sadly I was wondering if I could get two more for my teachers.

Their names are Cavanagh and Probst.
Thanks in advance
Jody

I will wait to hear back from you about the invites... but here are your requested name fills.

probst_christmasvarietyfill_zps1kfawnvu.jpg

cavanagh_christmasvarietyfill_zps6l0jcfuy.jpg

Hello Amy,
I am so excited to find your beautiful Dr Suess designs !
Could you please make a sign for my classroom door in Dr Suess that says
Welcome to 1/2 C
I would love to make some bag tags to go on the wall with the children's name on it. Is it possible to get a tag that I can edit the children's name on it? I have 22 children so it is unreasonable to ask you to make them all for me. I totally understand if that is not practicable.
Could you also please make some signs that will be stuck to our storage boxes for the children that say (or point me in the direction of an already existing file)
Maths Rotations

Literacy

Writing

Inquiry

Maths

Thank you in advance so much for your time. I am happy for the designs to be whatever you think would look appropriate. The colour theme of the classroom is red and aqua but what ever you already have will be fine
Kind Regards
Casey

Hello Amy,
I am so excited to find your beautiful Dr Suess designs !
Could you please make a sign for my classroom door in Dr Suess that says
Welcome to 1/2 C
I would love to make some bag tags to go on the wall with the children's name on it. Is it possible to get a tag that I can edit the children's name on it? I have 22 children so it is unreasonable to ask you to make them all for me. I totally understand if that is not practicable.
Could you also please make some signs that will be stuck to our storage boxes for the children that say (or point me in the direction of an already existing file)
Maths Rotations

Literacy

Writing

Inquiry

Maths

Thank you in advance so much for your time. I am happy for the designs to be whatever you think would look appropriate. The colour theme of the classroom is red and aqua but what ever you already have will be fine
Kind Regards
Casey

I wasn't sure what you meant by bag tag. I could either use the same design as below with the names, or something more like this gift tag, let me know which one you had in mind. Also, I do not mind doing the names for you if you would like. Let me know if you would like a blank one or include the names you wish to use. Also, I could make all of the gift tags the Cat in the Hat or use one of the various characters on each gift tag from the full size design. Let me know.

welcome_seusscharacters_zpswdorebey.jpg

mathsrotations_seusscharacters_zpsfrxleu4d.jpg

writing_seusscharacters_zpsnyudt87j.jpg

maths_seusscharacters_zpsdcpwlxqf.jpg

literacy_seusscharacters_zps4z8okrrz.jpg

inquiry_seusscharacters_zpsoahycudd.jpg

gifttag_seuss_characters_zpsfl5bn7r0.jpg

Happy New Year, Amy!
My son RICHARD will be celebrating his 8th birthday in Jan. 2016 and I was wondering if you had a MINECRAFT invitation, circle, water bottle label
, chocolate bar wrapper, the poster with Happy 8th Birthday and the name and year in the corners, triangle
and lanyard. Sorry for the long list, but if it is not too much trouble, just give me what ever you've done for other kids.

Thank you in advance! :flower3::thanks:

I wasn't sure what you meant by bag tag. I could either use the same design as below with the names, or something more like this gift tag, let me know which one you had in mind. Also, I do not mind doing the names for you if you would like. Let me know if you would like a blank one or include the names you wish to use. Also, I could make all of the gift tags the Cat in the Hat or use one of the various characters on each gift tag from the full size design. Let me know.

welcome_seusscharacters_zpswdorebey.jpg

mathsrotations_seusscharacters_zpsfrxleu4d.jpg

writing_seusscharacters_zpsnyudt87j.jpg

maths_seusscharacters_zpsdcpwlxqf.jpg

literacy_seusscharacters_zps4z8okrrz.jpg

inquiry_seusscharacters_zpsoahycudd.jpg

gifttag_seuss_characters_zpsfl5bn7r0.jpg
Thank you so much for doing this Amy! I did not expect you to get them done so soon especially at this busy time of year so thank you.
As far as the bag tags go they will be stuck where they will hang their bags, but I would even use them at their tables and even on their books I think as they are really cute. I love the idea of the different characters on each tag but I think thats a huge amount of work for you. I am truly grateful for anything you can do. I am happy to have a go at adding their names if you would like to give me one to edit as I was wondering what to do if I gain a few extra children through the year (I work with a lot of defence families so they move a bit) however I will give you the list and let you decide based on your workload.
Joel, Tanner, Charlie. B, Eden, Eliza, Mabel, Ella, Brodie, Mitch, Cody, Ethan, Mack, Charlee, Grace, Matilda, Charlotte, Daisy, Jack, Maggie, Charlie. J, Dougal, Olly, Leo.
My email address is buddlefirepro@bigpond.com if you need would prefer to send the blank and not have it for everyone to view.
I can't actually thank you enough for your time. Casey

I was wondering if you could do some mickey heads for me. I would like one with Aiden done with Minecraft, Madison done with softballs and Mary-Jane with soccer balls? Thanks so much in advance. If you can not do them maybe point in the right direction. Thanks again.

Happy New Year, Amy!
My son RICHARD will be celebrating his 8th birthday in Jan. 2016 and I was wondering if you had a MINECRAFT invitation, circle, water bottle label
, chocolate bar wrapper, the poster with Happy 8th Birthday and the name and year in the corners, triangle
and lanyard. Sorry for the long list, but if it is not too much trouble, just give me what ever you've done for other kids.

Thank you in advance! :flower3::thanks:

Here are Richard's designs...

richard_minecraftcandy_zpsbemzcpjt.jpg

richard_minecraftbannertriangle_zpsuofowten.jpg

richard_minecraftinvite_zpshgiwavp9.jpg

richard_minecraftfull3_zps3aj2nn1f.jpg

richard_minecraftlanyard_zpsp3ublpoj.jpg

richard_minecraftround_zpsvhaj3lsr.jpg

richard_minecraftwaterbottle_zps6ff20tid.jpg

Thank you so much for doing this Amy! I did not expect you to get them done so soon especially at this busy time of year so thank you.
As far as the bag tags go they will be stuck where they will hang their bags, but I would even use them at their tables and even on their books I think as they are really cute. I love the idea of the different characters on each tag but I think thats a huge amount of work for you. I am truly grateful for anything you can do. I am happy to have a go at adding their names if you would like to give me one to edit as I was wondering what to do if I gain a few extra children through the year (I work with a lot of defence families so they move a bit) however I will give you the list and let you decide based on your workload.
Joel, Tanner, Charlie. B, Eden, Eliza, Mabel, Ella, Brodie, Mitch, Cody, Ethan, Mack, Charlee, Grace, Matilda, Charlotte, Daisy, Jack, Maggie, Charlie. J, Dougal, Olly, Leo.
My email address is buddlefirepro@bigpond.com if you need would prefer to send the blank and not have it for everyone to view.
I can't actually thank you enough for your time. Casey

Here are your tags. I went ahead and took the "hole" out so there would be more room for the names. continued in next post...

brodie_gifttagseusscharacters_zpsg2kyfrpd.jpg

charlee_gifttagseusscharacters_zpsnil3ss5m.jpg

charliej_gifttagseusscharacters_zps6bi5pamm.jpg

charlieb_gifttagseusscharacters_zpsmflxk7w6.jpg

charlotte_gifttagseusscharacters_zpsafh4ksho.jpg

cody_gifttagseusscharacters_zpscursiua7.jpg

cody_gifttagseusscharacters_zpscursiua7.jpg

dougal_gifttagseusscharacters_zps6fabswet.jpg

ella_gifttagseusscharacters_zpsooonw6rk.jpg

eden_gifttagseusscharacters_zpsvpnjrm8i.jpg

eliza_gifttagseusscharacters_zpsptcfogjn.jpg

eden_gifttagseusscharacters_zpsvpnjrm8i.jpg

Somehow I grabbed some of the wrong tags - Jack, Maggie, Eden and Cody are duplicated. Here are the other ones... Please make sure I got them all.

olly_gifttagseusscharacters_zpsomcmahba.jpg

ethan_gifttagseusscharacters_zpspet4oj5u.jpg

daisy_gifttagseusscharacters_zps9bia534e.jpg

mabel_gifttagseusscharacters_zps0zltknpf.jpg

I was wondering if you could do some mickey heads for me. I would like one with Aiden done with Minecraft, Madison done with softballs and Mary-Jane with soccer balls? Thanks so much in advance. If you can not do them maybe point in the right direction. Thanks again.

I do not do any Disney designs - which Mickey heads would be. But I think I saw you found another designer to help you. I am glad you got what you needed.

Hi Amy,

I think your name-fills are so great, would it be possible to request the following

Namefill
If it is not too much trouble could you also make a full size chocolate wrapper and water bottle label with a Sesame Street theme with Pre-K Princess Johanna (not toddlers please)

May I also have a shirt design with Pre-K Princess Johanna 2016 with a Sesame Street theme ( not toddlers please)

A Sea World T- shirt design
Johanna 2016

Mama 2016

Namefill
Mama Sea world

A Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus T- shirt design
Johanna's first circus T- shirt design

Namefill
Johanna-barnum and bailey circus
Mama-barnum and bailey circus

Last edited:
Hi Amy,

I think your name-fills are so great, would it be possible to request the following

Namefill
If it is not too much trouble could you also make a full size chocolate wrapper and water bottle label with a Sesame Street theme with Pre-K Princess Johanna (not toddlers please)

May I also have a shirt design with Pre-K Princess Johanna 2016 with a Sesame Street theme ( not toddlers please)

Johanna 2016

Mama 2016

Namefill
Mama Sea world

A Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus T- shirt design
Johanna's first circus T- shirt design

Namefill
Johanna-barnum and bailey circus
Mama-barnum and bailey circus

Here are your requested designs...

johanna_sesamestreetbasicfill_zpse1qggvp4.jpg

johanna2_sesamestreetbasic_zpsfjhxjhia.jpg

johanna_sesamestreetbasic_candy_zps3bttubno.jpg

johanna_sesamestreetbasic_waterbottle_zpsuvd8yoho.jpg

johanna_seaworldmany_zps9hvy5sao.jpg

mama_seaworldmany_zpsltpbym23.jpg

mama_seaworldfill_zpsczz6vppt.jpg

johanna_ringlingbroscircus_zpsubtzuqgj.jpg

johanna_ringlingbrosfill_zpsvbkfkci7.jpg

mama_ringlingbrosfill_zpshxnoa6oh.jpg

THANK YOU so much. You have done a fantastic job. I appreciate all your hard work as I know it would have been a lot of mucking around changing the characters. The children will love it, Happy New Year !!

You are very welcome! I am so glad I could help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter