Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy, it's been awhile :)
Can you please make:
1. Name fill with seashells "Belkys"
2. Name fill with RC Independence of the Seas, "Z-holics"
3 <a href="http://www.disboards.com/threads/amys-non-disney-designs-part-iii.2765738/#post-42999130">Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III</a> Same designs (palm trees and portholes), same ship, only different dates: 3/20/16-3/27/16.
Thank you so much for all your help and time.

Here are your requested designs...

belkys_seashellfill_zpspnmzn9cu.jpg

zholics_independenceseasfill_zpsrt2utmtp.jpg

silhouettics_cruise2b_zpsgdyegkkw.jpg

silhouettics_portholesilhoueteb_zpsotwwlp6b.jpg

Hi Amy,
I would like to request Strawberry Shortcake birthday party items for Julia's 4th birthday. Could I get invites, a banner, cupcake toppers and the candy bar wrappers (i would like to use the candy bar wrappers as the favors)
Also one more cruise item if it's not to much - could I get a porthole design with NCL star Chris, Wendy and Julia with dates 2/28/16-3/6/16 Western Caribbean would like to make a magnet for our cabin door.
Thank you so much!!

Uh Oh! You posted exactly what I asked for...but I asked for the wrong location. We are going to Legoland California. I am so sorry. Any way you could change it from Florida to California? Again, so sorry I messed that up. I didn't realize it said Florida before. Not sure how I missed it. I would really appreciate it if you could change it. We are going in March so no rush.
Thank you!!!
Jen

jconnor_giftcertiflegoland_zpsbypdpokk.jpg

stephen_giftcertiflegoland_zps1zu5uorx.jpg

Hi Amy,
I would like to request Strawberry Shortcake birthday party items for Julia's 4th birthday. Could I get invites, a banner, cupcake toppers and the candy bar wrappers (i would like to use the candy bar wrappers as the favors)
Also one more cruise item if it's not to much - could I get a porthole design with NCL star Chris, Wendy and Julia with dates 2/28/16-3/6/16 Western Caribbean would like to make a magnet for our cabin door.
Thank you so much!!

chris_portholestar_zpsnmymlrgo.jpg

julia_strawberryshortcakebannertriangle_zpsf1akjoi6.jpg

julia_strawberryshortcake_zpstwtpkxya.jpg

julia_strawberryshortcakeinvite_zpsljfgl6c4.jpg

julia_strawberryshortcakecandy_zpsmixcpupu.jpg

julia_strawberryshortcakeround_zpsucagzgdi.jpg

Hi Amy! While we are snowed in, I thought I would get a head start on the planning for my daughters birthday which is Lego Friends themed. Do you have other clip art where the Lego friends are hugging that you can use? If not no worries. :) Can I please get an invite with the following words:

Giliana is inviting all her friends (can this word be in the Lego friends font) to celebrate her 6th birthday

RSVP to (phone # and email) by 3/20/16 Would it be okay to pm you these details?

I would also love some coordinating items but can request those later if need be.

Many many thanks!!!
Melissa

Last edited:
Hello Amy,

We are visiting Universal (Florida) in Oct.2016 and I would like to request some name fills.

Harry Potter - one each for the names below
Minions - one each for the names below

Ally
Maddy
Katie
Stephanie
Steven
Mom
Dad

Thanks for your time and talent.
Sabrina

Uh Oh! You posted exactly what I asked for...but I asked for the wrong location. We are going to Legoland California. I am so sorry. Any way you could change it from Florida to California? Again, so sorry I messed that up. I didn't realize it said Florida before. Not sure how I missed it. I would really appreciate it if you could change it. We are going in March so no rush.
Thank you!!!
Jen

Here they are all fixed up...

connor_giftcertiflegolandca_zpspxykp7ax.jpg

stephen_giftcertificatelegolandca_zpsfypjmfws.jpg

Hi Amy,
Do you have any Pokémon birthday banner?If so can you please post one.Also if you have it, can you please do a namefill with Pokémon characters for,"NIKHIL". Thanks a lot
Deepa

Hi Amy,

last year you made Bubble Guppies's party items for my son's 2nd birthday and they were wonderful!!!! His name is Alessandro.

This year can you please make birthday party items for his 3th birthday. The party theme will be Thomas Train! Could I get invites, a banner and the candy bar wrappers (i would like to use the candy bar wrappers as the favors).

Thank you so much!! Natalie

Hello Amy,

We are visiting Universal (Florida) in Oct.2016 and I would like to request some name fills.

Harry Potter - one each for the names below
Minions - one each for the names below

Ally
Maddy
Katie
Stephanie
Steven
Mom
Dad

Thanks for your time and talent.
Sabrina

Here are your designs...

ally_harrypotterfill_zpsttjpftks.jpg

ally_minionsfill_zpsk40pdjte.jpg

dad_harrypotterfill_zpsvgjqqnq6.jpg

dad_minionsfill_zps89yc8y9g.jpg

katie_harrypotterfillb_zpsetckg5cj.jpg

katie_minionsfill_zpsb2qa8wc4.jpg

maddy_harrypotterfill_zpswyzyl5oo.jpg

maddy_minionsfill_zpstoalnbku.jpg

mom_harrypotterfill_zpshr7r6el9.jpg

mom_minionsfill_zpsvyxiunmh.jpg

stephanie_harrypotterfillb_zpsefcya2xt.jpg

stephanie_minionsfill_zpsdhziabiq.jpg

steven_harrypotterfill_zpsmzfv8ncu.jpg

steven_minionsfill_zpsqcgghbwe.jpg

Hi Amy,
Do you have any Pokémon birthday banner?If so can you please post one.Also if you have it, can you please do a namefill with Pokémon characters for,"NIKHIL". Thanks a lot
Deepa

I wasn't sure if by banner you meant a full design or a banner shape, so I did both...

nikhil_pokemonbannertriangle_zpsra9lwipa.jpg

nikhil_pokemon2_zps9krr4obx.jpg

nikhil_pokemonfill3_zpsjscd8l5l.jpg

Hi Amy,

Thank you for the beautiful Lego friends invite you made for me. Could I please request the following coordinating items:

1. Round cupcake toppers
2. Pendant Banner (can 1 say Happy Birthday Giliana and a different one have the number 6)
3. Water bottle label
4. Sign/banner that says "Happy 6th Birthday Giliana"
5. Favor label/sign that says "Just a note to say thanks for coming. Please take one."

Many many thanks in advance,
Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!