American Idol Season 14 Official Thread

I think sadly American Idol might have ran it course. It can't complete with The Voice.

Ok, so far the one person I thought was going to be a finalist, like last 2 left, isn't in the top 24....wondering if this person got scooped up for a recording contract already.....

Hey robin!

It looks like last week appears to be last week of auditions. So the following Wednesday will start Hollywood!

So glad , I'm already tired of auditions. I heard ratings this year are really low too. Didn't even watch last night.

Ok, so far the one person I thought was going to be a finalist, like last 2 left, isn't in the top 24....wondering if this person got scooped up for a recording contract already.....

There may be rules that prevent that person from signing anything for a while. The contracts have changed a good bit since the start.

There may be rules that prevent that person from signing anything for a while. The contracts have changed a good bit since the start.

Maybe--thinking back to Colton Dixon and the like. Also, auditions were 6 months ago so it's been "a while" :). And really, the point of the show is to get kids recording contracts and honestly, the past how many winners really have not been the best talent, nor do they really want to win and get locked into the Idol contract :).

Hey robin!

It looks like last week appears to be last week of auditions. So the following Wednesday will start Hollywood!

Thanks, Mandy!

Is that YOU in that picture! Wow!! Our little girl has grown up!

I'll be back next week!

Maybe--thinking back to Colton Dixon and the like. Also, auditions were 6 months ago so it's been "a while" :). And really, the point of the show is to get kids recording contracts and honestly, the past how many winners really have not been the best talent, nor do they really want to win and get locked into the Idol contract :).

True but I'll be honest, not all good talent gets contracts anymore. Idol at this point feels more as a way to gain the base and then they are able to tour more, do kickstarter.

Thanks, Mandy!

Is that YOU in that picture! Wow!! Our little girl has grown up!

I'll be back next week!

You're welcome!

That is me!

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest