American Idol Season 14 Official Thread

LOL--that is when I will be there- in August!

That first girl tonight with the cat and the ugly coat was SO annoying! I hope she is cut QUICK!

Hopefully it won't be bad then! Hard to say.

Agreed! She was not how they should of started the night.

Last hollywood episode tonight, I'll be watching maybe later but I'll still be around for chatting.

I am glad this is the last night of auditions. Hoping I hear someone that makes me look over to the TV.

this kid at 15 is doing ok...I think he is just too young.

Tonight wasn't that bad. I'm ready for the start of Hollywood.

American Idol will head to Hollywood for two weeks worth of 1 hour shows–four in total. The remaining Top 48 will perform at The Showcase, at the Hard Rock cafe, beginning February 18 for for TWO 1 hour shows. The following week, the Semi-Finals begin with VOTING starting on Wednesday, February 25. That’s where the schedule stops. All episodes air on Wednesday and Thursday at 8/7c PM.

I am glad this is the last night of auditions.

Me too.

Loved Jennifer's hair. And really liked the girl from Malibu too and the last contestant, the black girl that came to SF from Florida, she was fantastic. That was last night, wasn't it? :rotfl: I think Scandal took my memory away, intense.

Was it my imagination or was one of the people in the stadium conducting the pre-auditions that Irish chick who was on the same season with Michael Johns and Daughtry? I thought I also saw another pre-audition judge who was a former contestant...big guy with facial hair?

Was it my imagination or was one of the people in the stadium conducting the pre-auditions that Irish chick who was on the same season with Michael Johns and Daughtry? I thought I also saw another pre-audition judge who was a former contestant...big guy with facial hair?

Carly Smithson was one of the ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter