• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazing Adventures of the 2014 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search

Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
We have a starting date!

ButtonMomsSearch2014.jpg

arbolita said:
We have a starting date!

Just saw that on Jackie Gailey's Facebook page (awarded Mom's Panel position last year) and came here to share it too. Can't wait to try again!

looks like Popped in just in time. I hope it's right !

That's the first day of school for us...does it start at 6am like reservations? I might not be able to get started until 830

That's the first day of school for us...does it start at 6am like reservations? I might not be able to get started until 830

You should be fine; September 9 will just be the day that the application goes live. Historically, once the application goes live you'll have a full week to submit your answers. They do have a cutoff for the number of applicants they'll take (last year it was 14,000), but I've never seen them close the applications early due to reaching that number. Good luck!

Just marked September 9th on the calendar! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this time of year!

Link?
I found the side bar links saying September 9, but I don't see it anywhere else.

That is all it was. The link it led to didn't have any more info. But I was excited that it was on the Moms Website. It felt more official.

I guess I am easy to excite when it comes to Disney!

Okay-- fasten your seatbelts! The ride is about to begin!! :cool1:

Has anyone heard or seen how Laura's departure may affect the selection process??

I don't post often but have followed this board since our first trip in 2006. I just saw on the Mom's Panel website that applications begin September 9 and thought I would come here to share the news. Silly me to think I would be the first to have this scoop! :rotfl2:

Good luck everyone!pixiedust:

Ok ladies... Am I the only dad interested or are there others here too? Last year I missed the application process for some reason, but I want to try this year.

My trivia is not that good, but am a mouse fan and a Star Wars fan - and both came together this year!

Been to WDW many times and got hooked with the cruises. 2 ships down, 2 to go in Dec '13 and Dec '14.

Let's go and may the force and some pixie dust be with me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter