• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazing Adventures of the 2014 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search

Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
So excited! I have a co-worker whose former employer owns a membership. When she learned of my Disney obsession she offered to see if they can get reservations for us. Can't believe I might get to eat there in October. My Disney-Geek is turned to full power right now while I'm waiting to see if we get in!
Best of luck! I hope you get in before they close for the re-model!

Sayhello

Yeah for the Mom's Panel Dis thread! This will be my 3rd time applying. So excited!!! My husband and I will be at Disneyland Oct 3-6 with friends for an adults only DL trip. Cross your fingers cause we hear if we have Club 33 reservations this Wednesday.
This time of year and this thread is one of my favorite things on the boards!!
I'll be at DL the same time with my husband for an adult trip! Club 33 would be so exciting. Be prepared for me to be jealous of you!

We are in! We are in! We are in! Got the confirmation email today. My hubby and I will be dining at Club 33 on October 5th! So excited! Doing the Happy Dance while typing away!

We are in! We are in! We are in! Got the confirmation email today. My hubby and I will be dining at Club 33 on October 5th! So excited! Doing the Happy Dance while typing away!
Congrats! What a wonderful treat for you. :thumbsup2 Enjoy!

Sayhello

Just stumbled across this year's thread. Happy to be waiting it out with everyone while we reach for our dreams!
Good luck to everyone this year!

Wow! Reservation at Club 33...how exciting!

I believe Round 1 generally opens in mid-September, with Round 2 in early-October and round 3 in late-October.

Thank you for your answer.

I have heard there are a limited number of applications accepted. How quickly do they quit taking applications? Do I need to apply with minutes of the link opening? Hours? Days?

I'm having surgery in Sept and will be hospitalized for a few days afterwards. I don't want to miss out on this opportunity, though. So I am trying to get a game plan. I may need to bring my laptop with me. ;)

Thank you for your answer.

I have heard there are a limited number of applications accepted. How quickly do they quit taking applications? Do I need to apply with minutes of the link opening? Hours? Days?

I'm having surgery in Sept and will be hospitalized for a few days afterwards. I don't want to miss out on this opportunity, though. So I am trying to get a game plan. I may need to bring my laptop with me. ;)

I doubt anyone could enter in minutes...in the past the entry process required several 100 word essays. I don't remember people last year saying they missed the cutoff for round one. Does anyone recall if they cutoff after 10,000 applicants or if they used a cutoff time?

In the past, we've had one week to submit applications, or until they reach a certain number of applicants (the limit used to be 20,000; last year, it was reduced to 14,000). I don't believe anyone has ever seen or heard a conclusive number as to how many applications they receive each year, but I've never seen them end the application period early because they've reached the cap for number of applications they will accept.

Hello everybody!! This year went by crazy fast... I can't believe it's almost time to apply again! I've already recognized a bunch of names from previous years. Is anyone applying for the first time? I've applied every single year since it began and have made it to Round 3 once and Round 2 -3 times.

Hello everybody!! This year went by crazy fast... I can't believe it's almost time to apply again! I've already recognized a bunch of names from previous years. Is anyone applying for the first time? I've applied every single year since it began and have made it to Round 3 once and Round 2 -3 times.

This is my first time and I'm excited to be part of the process. Sounds like the process is part of the fun. :)

Any tips? What are the questions like? I've read a few bloggers' experiences but would love to hear more from someone that's been there (and been quite successful at that!) Hope you make it this year! Good luck!

Don't hold to these exact questions, but they usually ask a few multiple choice questions along the lines of "How far is it around the World Showcase Lagoon?" or "At which of the following restaurants can you dine with Princesses?" or "Which actress was the model for Tinkerbell?".

Then they have two-three open ended questions they allow you to answer in no more than 100 words. Things like "How do you help others plan a Disney vacation?"

First time!

Hello :)

Just stopping by to say hello! and wish you all lots of fun during your Disney Parks Moms Panel application process!

May this be YOUR year :goodvibes

Hello :)

Just stopping by to say hello! and wish you all lots of fun during your Disney Parks Moms Panel application process!

May this be YOUR year :goodvibes

From your lips to Mickey's ears!! Thanks Suey for stopping by and thinking of us!

Excited to try this for the first time! I lurked last year, but it was our first time in more than 10 years that we hadn't made a trip to WDW in a 12 month period. :sad1::sad2::sad1::sad2: Thankfully, we took DD for the first time last December for her first birthday. So now I can apply! Can't wait!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter