Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in! Made it to round 2 last year, so hopefully I'll go further this year. I actually leave for WDW 9/13, so I'll have to get my application in while also doing last minute packing for our trip - hopefully it will give me some extra magic since I'll be in a WDW frame of mind!

I'm really excited for this year also! I applied last year and didn't make it past the first round, but I'm happy to have had the experience, and I figure each year my application will just keep getting better!

We'll all be Moms (and Dads) for the rest of our lives, so my plan (at least) is to keep applying until the readers get so tired of hearing from me that they just have to pick me for the panel! Hopefully that will happen before I'm a Mickey Grandmother! :rotfl:

This!! Great attitude!

I'm so excited to apply again!! I made it to Round 3 last year which was exciting and terrifying at the same time. I can't wait to see what happens and which DISers make it this time around!!!

Hello all! I am SOOOOOOOO EXCITED to be a part of this great community for the second time this year! I did not make it to the actual panel last year but I will tell you I made some incredible connections and friendships through the Dis Boards Mom's panel search! I can not wait to go through this process with all of you again!

I am glad to have everyone's support and I can't wait to follow everyone's journey! Let us all keep super positive because even if we do not make it we can still live vicariously through those of us that do make it!

Good luck to everyone! Can't wait to hear from all of you soon!!!

~Heather~
:cheer2:

Sigh. It looks like I won't be able to apply this year... I'm a disney travel agent. I started last year. Good luck to everyone - I'll miss going through all the steps with you!!!

Wow - only 56 days! Woo hoo!! :cool1:

How is everyone doing this fine Monday morning?

I'm doing well! Although I definitely wish I was relaxing at home instead of at work, but I feel that way most Mondays, heh.

I hear ya! I've got to take the kidlet to swim lesson in a bit - then some errands and home to clean. Whee!

Wow - only 56 days! Woo hoo!! :cool1:

How is everyone doing this fine Monday morning?

I'm well, I hope you are and thanks for askin!!!

Another X on the calendar today, see ya'll tomorrow!

Hello everyone! this is my first post, i have been a lurker for while.
I too plan to apply this year, last year i wanted to apply but missed the "visit within 12 months" by a few weeks.

Good luck to everyone!:cheer2:

Hello everyone! this is my first post, i have been a lurker for while.
I too plan to apply this year, last year i wanted to apply but missed the "visit within 12 months" by a few weeks.

Good luck to everyone!:cheer2:

Welcome to your new life of non-lurkdom!

I just noticed that on the Mom's panel application infro is says ..
"Be willing to participate for a minimum of 24 months. "

I don't remember this requirement from other years.
Has it been a more then one year commitment prior to this?

Had a random thought earlier tonight - I wonder how many people schedule their Disney vacations in order to ensure that they fit the 12-month requirement. Normally, we go once a year or so - sometimes, it is as much as 18 months between trips, and then we make 2 within 6 months. Depending on the year, I may or may not be able to apply - which seems odd. Someone who was at WDW or Disneyland 364 days ago (when the apps open), and has no plans to return for several years is eligible, but someone who left WDW 370 days ago, and is going back in 2 weeks, is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter