ALOHA! The Polynesian Resort Information Thread: January 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a new DVC space have monorail access? Will the new GF DVC have a platform on the monorail?

They may do what has been done at BLT and Contemporary. There is a walkway connecting the two so BLT has access to the monorail,

Since they have done that I have noticed that the line for the monorail at the Contemporary are long.

The past few weeks have not been kind to me and it's been awhile that I have really been able to sit down and read threads here at the DIS.

Seeing the pics from the Poly just cheered me up, I am so looking forward to another Poly stay this summer!

Call me crazy, but I burn this Yankee Candle called Lime Coconut and swear it's close to the smell of the Poly!

And I want a Kona Kone.. NOW!

Aloha! I've been at the Coronado since last week, but my friend and I will be checking in to the Poly tomorrow. It will be a total surprise for my friend--she's never stayed there, and I LOVED the Poly when my dh and I stayed there last Dec. Can't wait!!!

Hey, Carlnix, WE DID IT! Thanks so much for hanging in there with me. Now I really feel like I am part of the mix again. Looks like we will still be at the Poly when you arrive. I will check my posts if you get a chance to say hi! Thanks again!

talk to you from the poly carl!!!! :thumbsup2
Soo excited for you!! Text me from the poly!! And send us some pics!! Drive safe!

Hey, Carlnix, WE DID IT! Thanks so much for hanging in there with me. Now I really feel like I am part of the mix again. Looks like we will still be at the Poly when you arrive. I will check my posts if you get a chance to say hi! Thanks again!

You are going to have to let us buy you a drink!! That banner looks good!!:hug:

One week from right now we'll have arrived at the Orlando airport and will be making our way over to the luggage carousel ... then on our way over to the Polynesian Hawaii building ..:cool1:

We r flying out of Philly o the 25th. Be there till the 3rd. You have a safe trip as well

Hi Mom! Found you!

P1030230.jpg

Good Morning! Congratulations to all those who have upcoming trips, I hope you all have so much fun!

THANKS for the beautiful picture! Is that a pathway that leads to the Grand Floridian? We leave Sunday for a Monday train arrival. First time Polydwellers!!!

THANKS for the beautiful picture! Is that a pathway that leads to the Grand Floridian? We leave Sunday for a Monday train arrival. First time Polydwellers!!!

Thats the path that leads to the ferry boat and the pool. I do love the Poly in the early am when there aren't many people walking around :)

Thanks for the info. Do you know if they allow wheelchairs on ferries at any time of day?

They do! I believe they have to be folded up prior to boarding. Maybe someone else can confirm :)

Guess we can't take the ferry. DD cannot transfer and wheelchair doesn't fold.....oh well!! Monorail and bus for us!!!

Thats the path that leads to the ferry boat and the pool. I do love the Poly in the early am when there aren't many people walking around :)

I do as well! My mom and I make a point of getting up early to go for a walk so I can take pictures when nobody else is around :rotfl2:

Guess we can't take the ferry. DD cannot transfer and wheelchair doesn't fold.....oh well!! Monorail and bus for us!!!

Hi and thank you for the compliment on the picture!!

I am pretty sure that if you wanted to have a boat ride experience, the bigger ferry, that you can take from the Transportation and Ticket Center to the Magic Kingdom, can accommodate wheelchairs on the lower level of the boat.

If you were to take the smaller boat (motor boat) from the Polynesian to the MK, than you would have to fold up the wheelchair.

Enjoy your visit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter