Allergies...I don't know how much more I can take...UGH!

Maxismom...how long do you take a break from the Flonase? I did not mind using the Flonase but my doc stopped it once the nosebleeds became daily. I did try to go back on after a 2 week timeframe and the nosebleeds didn't start back up for about a week and then they were back. So I am wondering if I could try again since it has been about 6 months since I used it.

Thanks!
Kelly

How often do you use it? My Dr told me I could use it twice a day, but I stick to once daily.

After I have a nosebleed if I am off of it for a week I can start back up with no immediate problems.

How often do you use it? My Dr told me I could use it twice a day, but I stick to once daily.

After I have a nosebleed if I am off of it for a week I can start back up with no immediate problems.

Yes, twice a day. Maybe I can try the one x a day.

I will ask my dr about it!

Thanks!

kelly

Yes, I have had the full work up on the function tests.

I will speak to the dr regarding Prilosec instead. I actually have been taking the Zantac only because after a course of Prednisone I have horrible heartburn. One of the side effects of the steroid. Again, every med has something that comes along with it that causes issues.

Thanks for all the advice Disfan. I don't have anywhere near the issues that you have. I feel bad for complaining when I see the amount of meds and issues that you have. I hope that you are able to get right soon as well. It is scary when you can't breathe!

Kelly

Please...don't feel bad! I'm glad I could help! Allergies and lung problems stink no matter how mild or severe they are. I'm just glad I could provide some hopefully helpful information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter