"All things Jodi and then some ..." aka Trial Watchers' Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a website or something to get a rehash of what happens each day? I can't really follow too much on tv right now but would like to follow fairly closely.

Motion denied. Mr. Martin can stay in the court room.

I to like this judge. Stephens should take a lessons from her.

Is there a website or something to get a rehash of what happens each day? I can't really follow too much on tv right now but would like to follow fairly closely.

Not that I know of, maybe newspaper reports, but I'd stay completely away from HLN.

Anyone know if HLN still has that After Dark show? :crazy2:

Not that I know of, maybe newspaper reports, but I'd stay completely away from HLN.

Anyone know if HLN still has that After Dark show? :crazy2:

I'm not a Nancy Grace fan, so I generally do.

I'll check around. Just thought if anyone had a link you guys would!!!

(P.S. UR... I've been watching a lot of Master Chef and America's Baker... When are we going to see Jen on one of these shows??? )

(P.S. UR... I've been watching a lot of Master Chef and America's Baker... When are we going to see Jen on one of these shows??? )

You might check you tube stuff. It might be up later.

LOL, Redbook is linking to one of her recipes for their online publication, she's in some contest right now for some mustard company and she's gonna enter the Kolaches contest in West, TX this September. She did turn down an offer from some flour company to do some competition in NY earlier this year. Hell, she's so busy most times, I have to get penciled in or text her hi. :lmao:

Once I get settled from this recent Disney trip and weasel outta the honey do list, I'll check for some other trial resources and post them in the first post and note it in the thread.

You can probably get overviews from some of the local news sites. The trial is taking place near Orlando, FL. I would try the Orlando Sentinel, WESH.com, or WFTV.com.

How tall are you? Was that your height about a year ago? :confused3

O'Mara is trying to establish that Martin was a big scary black man. Ridiculous. The clerk didn't remember anything because there was nothing to remember, and the clerk wasn't scared. The clerk was 5'10" and Martin did not tower over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter