All Star Music FAQ thread and tips

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by cstooge462, Aug 26, 2007.

1. disneydiva16

disneydiva16 DIS Veteran

YAY!!!:yay: What are the dates that you are going again? Maybe I will run into you this time. I mean we have been on three threads together:rotfl:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. angwill

angwill I just want to live at WDW!

I thought the Little Mermaid rooms would be like the 80's and 90's at pop and you could just walk across the parking lot to the front of the main building?

4. disneydiva16

disneydiva16 DIS Veteran

Ya know how on the maps of the resorts everything looks spread out but when you get there, the buildings are actually closer than you thought they would be....well, this is not the case for the Little Mermaid section. You will think it is not so bad at first, but then when you have to keep walking back and forth for drinks it gets tiresome.:faint:

5. stindall

stindall Congress Tart

6. DaisyD

DaisyD <font color=teal>Nothing like crunchy milk in the

7. stindall

stindall Congress Tart

nope but the new one is full of all the information you may need on the front page like all the other resort threads have. The person who started this thread hasn't been active for a few years.

8. angwill

I went and googled a map of the AOA resort and yeah those Mermaid rooms look like a real hike to fill up drinks especially. Although I have stayed at CSR and ended up in the furthest rooms and that was probably further to walk around the lake in the middle for drinks. I just gave up and used the coffee pot in the room. Too bad the Mermaid rooms don't have a coffee pot and a bus stop for those buildings like they did at CSR. :thumbsup2 Ooh better yet drink refill stations at the pool entrances would be nice. :thumbsup2

9. angwill

10. Kathymford

Kathymford A little obsessed is ok....right?

We are going from 12/6 to 12/13!! Three threads already. haha. Funny, huh?

This is fantastic. Just what I was looking for when I first booked. :thumbsup2 Nice job!

11. dancin Disney style

dancin Disney style <font color=blue>I found one to share with some fa

I haven't stayed at AoA but we went to walk around and see it. I was really shocked at how spaced out the buildings are. I totally agree, that this is probably the only resort that the distances on the map are legit. The LM section is quite a hike to the main building. For this reason alone I won't ever stay there. I don't need a family suite and if I was willling to pay the money for one I would much rather stay at a deluxe resort.

12. Keith

Keith Mouseketeer

Are rollaway beds available in standard (double/double) rooms at All Star Music?

13. katyz00

katyz00 Earning My Ears

Is there a piano for guests to play at the All Star Music Resort?

14. Chuckers

Chuckers Missing my day trips to Disneyland :(

I don't remember one when I went last year.

15. angwill

No there isn't. I could not imagine it would stay tuned either if left out for guests and their children to play with.

16. steveknj

steveknj Earning My Ears

Bumping thread as we will be there a week from today!!! Anything new and exciting going on here? We've never stayed at this Hotel.

17. EpcotBill

EpcotBill DIS Veteran

The current ASMu FAQ thread can be found here; http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3042913.

18. angelmom27

angelmom27 DIS Veteran

Was wondering if the family suites are connecting rooms? Trying to decide on which resort to stay at.

19. dancin Disney style

dancin Disney style <font color=blue>I found one to share with some fa

20. angelmom27

angelmom27 DIS Veteran

So is there a connecting door between the two suites. I would need two for my family.

21. EpcotBill

EpcotBill DIS Veteran

No.