After hearing so much about AoA, I'm suddenly worried - help!

We were considering AofA Lm rooms or POP for Our extended family trip, and after reading several threads decided that POP might be a better choice...and we can walk over to AofA to look at it!!

I just returned from a week's stay at AoA in a Lion King suite. In August, we stayed in a water view room at the Beach Club and a few years before that, we stayed at POR. So this was our first experience with a value resort - it really wasn't all that bad and your son will absolutely love the theming around the Cars buildings.

The food court was typical - my biggest complaint is that there seemed to be a lot of dirty silverware. Yes, we could hear our neighbors and people running down the hall at midnight but that happened at Beach Club too. I also didn't like how we had to use room towels for the pool and then call and wait for housekeeping to bring us more.

I definitely wouldn't stay book a Nemo suite for fear of getting a room facing the pool. That area is loud and there's a lot of foot traffic.

We just got back from a stay in the Cars suites at AoA and loved it. We will definitely be back! We stayed in building 1 (Mater) facing the pool as we requested. Checked in around 1pm and our room was ready to go. The theming is outstanding! Our two year old said goodnight a d good morning to Mater daily. The QS food was great! Lots of different, healthier options, yet plenty of staples for the kids. Pools were fun! Mousekeeping was phenomenal! We got towel animals daily except a day we came back to the room while they were cleaning. And then they offered us extra anything we wanted (coffee, towels, soap, etc). We loved having two bathrooms & two rooms. Our experience was fantastic and we could easily call AoA home on every Disney trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter