Adventure Insider Package

I received my package today, too, and since I haven't been on the Dis since early August, I had no idea what it was. After reading the letter, I remembered signing up on the Insider website. I was excited to get my goodies and logged on to see what others were saying. So sad to see this long, negative thread about freebies that I wasn't expecting and certainly didn't feel I was owed. I guess in this case, ignorance was bliss. The freebies will be an awesome addition to my reading/literature classroom.

I received my package today, too, and since I haven't been on the Dis since early August, I had no idea what it was. After reading the letter, I remembered signing up on the Insider website. I was excited to get my goodies and logged on to see what others were saying. So sad to see this long, negative thread about freebies that I wasn't expecting and certainly didn't feel I was owed. I guess in this case, ignorance was bliss. The freebies will be an awesome addition to my reading/literature classroom.

I agree. I got mine yesterday and was thrilled! My 10 year old is reading about Greek myths at school and will love the book.

Laurie

Yeah, I thought it was the second installment and was disappointed in a way since the package was the same as the first one. They should get the distributor to get their act together.

I was thrilled when I opened the box. They didn't have to send me anything to get me excited about another ABD trip.

Received ours too - must have just sent out a bunch! crazy - the CD is the exact same one i picked up on our trip to Greece 4 years ago:confused3

Got mine Thursday! I opened it yesterday. My students are going to absolutely love the book! :thumbsup2

We got ours a few days ago - it was a very nice surprise, and does indicate that Disney is upping their efforts with loyal customers. I hadn't realized others got theirs sooner so I didn't have any of those bad feelings. Despite all that, and the fact that my kids were excited about the Greece info, we probably can't do another ABD in the next year. Now, the year after that is a real possibility - but I suppose I'll have to wait until next summer to find out what might be offered at that time.

We got a second one too. I did not keep the cover letters to compare, but am wondering if one was by signing up for Insider and one was for having been on an ABD trip?

Ours arrived last week, its always fun getting something unexpected in the mail. We will not be taking an ABD next year, but will be going somewhere in 2013.

Denise

We got our package a week ago--and it was a very nice surprise. . . even if it came later in the year. The book is great, and I'm waiting to listen to the CD until I get some alone time.

Anyone else find it ironic that recently, every time ABD plans an adventure in a new country, political chaos ensues???? I hope that the economic situation improves, because I would love to visit Greece.

We got our package a week ago--and it was a very nice surprise. . . even if it came later in the year. The book is great, and I'm waiting to listen to the CD until I get some alone time.

Anyone else find it ironic that recently, every time ABD plans an adventure in a new country, political chaos ensues???? I hope that the economic situation improves, because I would love to visit Greece.
I noticed that too, Turtlemom. I'm hoping to do Greece, maybe in 2013. So I'm with you, I hope things improve!

Sayhello

The political issues in Greece are not new they have been on going since 2008 it didn't just start.

We booked Egypt for summer 2011, cancelled. We booked Greece for this coming summer. We saw the protests in Athens on the news the other day. My daughter said, "You should stop travelling." I think, she thinks it's my fault! Yes, the unrest in Greece has been going on for several years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter