Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

Hey all,

I will be staying at POP 9/6 to 9/15. Pretty new to the DIS.

Anyone else going to be at "the world" during this time, would love to make some new friends!
There are a couple people I'v noticed that will be there during that time frame, as for me I will be at BCV 9/5 - 9/12. I'm not operating on a planned itinerary this trip and am on the premium passholder so I am completely flexible about how I spend my time.

Hi Everyone.

I just booked our trip.. I'm taking my son, daughter and her boyfriend is tagging along.. Recently divorced and looking forward to getting away to the best place on earth.. Staying at Riverside sept2nd to 6th.. Can't wait!!! :woohoo:

I'll be there from the 6th of September through the 12th myself. Have my dinner reservations planned out for the most part (not that they couldn't be changed, if need be), but should be free to meet up for lunch at one of the parks any day for sure. Going to be at Night of Joy and Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party as well during my visit.

Made my reservation at the Pop Century for November 20-25. My 51st birthday is the 21st, and I'm going to have breakfast with the Pooh characters at the Crystal Palace.:banana:

This trip also coincides with EnchantaCon which is happening at the Doubletree by Hilton Sea World that weekend. I'll be attending that on Saturday the 23rd.

I certainly want to check out the new Fantasy Land expansion so I would be able to join you for the BOG lunch on the 7th, if that works for you.

Bob

Sounds awesome! Not sure what the best tactic would be, but assuredly the earlier the better. :)
If anyone else who is there at the time wants to meet up at BOG chime up!

We are a New York gay couple in our 40's. We will be in Orlando for my 44th birthday in December (Dec 7-14). We would not mind finding some folks to pal around with for a few days. (My sister and brother-in-law now live in Orlando; she works for Universal, so we will almost certainly be spending a day or two with them at UO, but would not mind more company. We also still have never-expire days on Disney tickets from a previous trip.)
Valentines2011_zps701abe66.jpg

So I've been to Disney many times in the past but in September I will be going with my mom and stepdad who are older and don't really want to deal with lines so they won't be attending any of the parks.

I want to do a one day pass but I can't decide which place to choose, leaning towards Epcot or Hollywood Studio's. If you were to go by yourself for one day which park would you select?

I'll be there from the 6th of September through the 12th myself. Have my dinner reservations planned out for the most part (not that they couldn't be changed, if need be), but should be free to meet up for lunch at one of the parks any day for sure. Going to be at Night of Joy and Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party as well during my visit.
Opti, Which night are you going to NOJ? I have ticket for the 6th and am planning on viewing primarily the acts on the main stage.

Hello all! I'll be in the world solo from 10/19-10-26...staying at POP and gonna mix in a day at SeaWorld since I have a free pass from my April trip. Anyone else going solo to WDW around this time? Kinda want to check out the mermaid ride at MK but not as a solo 42 y.o. male lol

Going solo and on property December 5-12/13 (booked into Sartoga Springs but on the waitlist for Boardwalk Villas). Also looking for people to share my birthday with me at Raglan Road December 10/13.

@DrGalleon - It is also my 44th.

Just booked my first Solo trip for the podcast cruise in November 2014! :cool1: I was also planning on getting into WDW on the Thursday before I leave for the cruise on Sunday which would give me a couple days to have fun in the parks. And a couple evenings for Osborn lights and possibly the Christmas party before I leave!! :thumbsup2

Then I realized that the Thursday I get there will be Thanksgiving!! :scared1: This would make it my first solo trip to WDW, first solo cruise and my first solo holiday! :faint:

Not quite sure how that will turn out..... :confused3

I have a quick solo fr Halloween. I'll be at MNSSHP that night, then I have one day where I was planning MK in the morning, then DHS until Fantasmic! i might squeeze in Epcot as well. Any other Halloween geeks gonna be around?

Im going solo for the 1st time on Dec 5-12 at the Pop Century. It was supposed to be till the 11th but the airline canceled my flight so I get an additional day with no idea how to fill it. Thank you Frontier Airlines.

I'm in town with my kids until Sunday oct 27. Looking for people to get a drink or whatever at the food and wine festival in the afternoons and evenings. I'm 36, i like great food and cocktails. Also up for checking out local nightlife. Let me know!

Going on my first solo trip May 8-11. Just choosing 2 parks. I figured Magic Kingdom and EPCOT. A nice quick trip. Should be an interesting experience.

I always went with family and recently my girlfriend in October 2013. I still don't know how I'm going to break it to them since they're all Disney addicts like myself.

I thought it would be funny calling my mom from Magic Kingdom and being like, "You're not going to believe where I am right now."

You will have a blast :thumbsup2 a few of us are solo at that time too.

My boyfriend doesn't see the 'appeal' of Disney, he doesn't know what he's missing lol

Heading to Disney for the first time as a solo traveller March 17-21. Looking for a friend to dine/wait in line with.

Excited and can't wait to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter