ADR Changers - We still don't know what we want for dinner!

I make many changes myself. I feel like WDW has a note on me saying I can't make up my mind. Honestly, it is not OUR FAULT, dis changers. They give us tooooo many great choices.:goodvibes:goodvibes I am thankful for the Chefs of WDW!!!! ::yes::::yes:: They are much more talented than I when it comes to cooking, so I really look forward to it. [as does my DH:lmao:]

Wow! No changes?? You've all been awfully quiet!

Well.....let's just say that I might have some big changes to report tomorrow....and not just ADRs. But, I need to wait to call RunDisney in the morning to see if what I want is available! :rolleyes1

I make many changes myself. I feel like WDW has a note on me saying I can't make up my mind. Honestly, it is not OUR FAULT, dis changers. They give us tooooo many great choices.:goodvibes:goodvibes I am thankful for the Chefs of WDW!!!! ::yes::::yes:: They are much more talented than I when it comes to cooking, so I really look forward to it. [as does my DH:lmao:]

Welcome! It's definitely not our fault.....Disney gives us too many wonderful choices & makes it too easy to make changes. :rotfl2: You're not alone.....the chefs at Disney are much more talented than myself. :lmao:

Sorry- haven't posted in a while, but thought I'd share some of my latest rebooking drama :lmao:

I changed resorts about a month ago...went from Contemporary to Beach Club. I am probably going to make two more changes b/c DH wants a slightly better view and a guaranteed balcony...so on Monday, I am looking to change from Beach Club to Yacht club and bump up to a garden view.

We also added a day and I have changed dining for that first night 4x. I can't remember if I posted on here when I was goning back and forth between LTT and Tony's, but after 5 rebookings, I'm fairly happy with my LTT adr...although I'll continue to stalk b/c this and my 50sPT adrs are still a hair off from my ideal window.

I also cxld 1 ADR b/c there is just no way I see us making it.

Stalking paid off earlier this week when I was able to upgrade my pre-park opening Crystal Palace from 8:20a to 8:05a- sadly the online system was acting up and I'm still trying to hash things out with this...but nothing like having your stalking validated :thumbsup2

It's funny, I've had so much else going on drama wise that I feel like I'm changing things up less this time...at least at this point in the pre-trip process. Although, I guess one of those big drama things sured up our transportation for this trip. :goodvibes

Sorry- haven't posted in a while, but thought I'd share some of my latest rebooking drama :lmao:

I changed resorts about a month ago...went from Contemporary to Beach Club. I am probably going to make two more changes b/c DH wants a slightly better view and a guaranteed balcony...so on Monday, I am looking to change from Beach Club to Yacht club and bump up to a garden view.

We also added a day and I have changed dining for that first night 4x. I can't remember if I posted on here when I was goning back and forth between LTT and Tony's, but after 5 rebookings, I'm fairly happy with my LTT adr...although I'll continue to stalk b/c this and my 50sPT adrs are still a hair off from my ideal window.

I also cxld 1 ADR b/c there is just no way I see us making it.

Stalking paid off earlier this week when I was able to upgrade my pre-park opening Crystal Palace from 8:20a to 8:05a- sadly the online system was acting up and I'm still trying to hash things out with this...but nothing like having your stalking validated :thumbsup2

It's funny, I've had so much else going on drama wise that I feel like I'm changing things up less this time...at least at this point in the pre-trip process. Although, I guess one of those big drama things sured up our transportation for this trip. :goodvibes

Sounds like you have been busy making some changes! I hope you're able to get the resort change you want. We ate at LTT last year for dinner one night & we enjoyed it. It was a nice, homey-feeling meal. I wish I could get my CP ADR moved up to 805. I keep stalking but nothing so far. Oh well....mine is at 810 so it's not too bad. :rotfl:

Looks like I have found the right thread :) I think I have already changed my ADRs completely 5 times. I can't get my ressies to show up on the Disney site, so I am at a loss to what I still need to cancel. I *think* I am happy with the set up so far, but who knows. I am still 4 months out from our trip....

So far,
O'hana
Mama Melrose for Fantasmic Package
Teppen Edo
Biergarten
Boma
Raglan Road
1900 Park Fare breakfast

Nixie said:
Looks like I have found the right thread :) I think I have already changed my ADRs completely 5 times. I can't get my ressies to show up on the Disney site, so I am at a loss to what I still need to cancel. I *think* I am happy with the set up so far, but who knows. I am still 4 months out from our trip....

So far,
O'hana
Teppen Edo
Biergarten
Boma
Raglan Road
1900 Park Fare breakfast

Sometimes I have to logout and log back in and update my reservations before they all show up.

So far,
O'hana
Teppen Edo
Biergarten
Boma
Raglan Road
1900 Park Fare breakfast

Welcome! So glad you've joined us!

Looks like you have some great ADRs! :thumbsup2 I recently read a great review of 1900 PF. Sounds like an excellent breakfast!

Well, I made a resort change this morning for our trip! Instead of spending our first two nights at POFQ, we will now be at Beach Club! :dance3:

I'm really excited because I get to check out this resort and.....

I get to add Beaches & Cream onto our dining list!!! So excited to finally try this place!

amandaw said:
Well, I made a resort change this morning for our trip! Instead of spending our first two nights at POFQ, we will now be at Beach Club! :dance3:

I'm really excited because I get to check out this resort and.....

I get to add Beaches & Cream onto our dining list!!! So excited to finally try this place!

I'm so happy I switched to BC too! Come check out their thread! Lots of fun, great, talkative people! :-)

Hello! I am so glad to find that there others like me (I cannot for the life of me settle on ADRs for our August trip :sad2: Less than a month to go...and everything is still subject to change :rolleyes:)! Big thanks to Jeanette (pas130) for pointing me in this direction :yay:

So here are my ADRs (for now)

Monday, August 27 (ARRIVAL DAY!!!)

Breakfast- Akershus
Lunch- Via Napoli
Dinner- Cape May Cafe

Tuesday, August 28

Dinner- 50's Prime Time Cafe

Wednesday, August 29

Breakfast- The Crystal Palace

Thursday, August 30

Lunch- Sci-Fi
Dinner- Hollywood & Vine (F! dinner package)

Friday, August 31

Dinner- 'Ohana

Saturday, September 1

Lunch- Kona Cafe

Restaurants in pink are new to us! Other than 50's PTC...my youngest daughter and I went there last September (but only tried the onion rings and PB&J milkshake). The rest of the family have never been! I'm pretty sure I'm settled on where to eat (for now :rotfl:)...I'm just trying to tweak a few time slots and we should be good to go :cheer2:

I'm so happy I switched to BC too! Come check out their thread! Lots of fun, great, talkative people! :-)

I'll definitely try to pop in there. I want to read up on SAB. I want to find which area of it may be best suited for my 4 y/o son. Since we'll only be there for 2 nights, I'll have very limited time to check it out.

Hello! I am so glad to find that there others like me (I cannot for the life of me settle on ADRs for our August trip :sad2: Less than a month to go...and everything is still subject to change :rolleyes:)! Big thanks to Jeanette (pas130) for pointing me in this direction :yay:

So here are my ADRs (for now)

Monday, August 27 (ARRIVAL DAY!!!)

Breakfast- Akershus
Lunch- Via Napoli
Dinner- Cape May Cafe

Tuesday, August 28

Dinner- 50's Prime Time Cafe

Wednesday, August 29

Breakfast- The Crystal Palace

Thursday, August 30

Lunch- Sci-Fi
Dinner- Hollywood & Vine (F! dinner package)

Friday, August 31

Dinner- 'Ohana

Saturday, September 1

Lunch- Kona Cafe

Restaurants in pink are new to us! Other than 50's PTC...my youngest daughter and I went there last September (but only tried the onion rings and PB&J milkshake). The rest of the family have never been! I'm pretty sure I'm settled on where to eat (for now :rotfl:)...I'm just trying to tweak a few time slots and we should be good to go :cheer2:

Welcome! So glad Jeanette told you about the thread!

Your ADRs look great! I've done 50's PTC (although it's been a while) & really enjoyed it. It can be really fun when you're there with a group. We've also done Kona Cafe (for dinner) and really enjoyed our meal there. Very good food!

I think I'm settled on my ADRs now, too. But, isn't it funny, how that can all change suddenly in the matter of a day? :rotfl2:

I've done 50's PTC (although it's been a while) & really enjoyed it. It can be really fun when you're there with a group. We've also done Kona Cafe (for dinner) and really enjoyed our meal there. Very good food!

I'm really hoping the interaction is better at 50's with a larger group (we'll be a party of 6) because our server wasn't really into playing his "role" the last time we were there. I really didn't mind since it was just me and my 2 year old...and the delicious onion rings and milkshake made up for it anyways :thumbsup2! Glad to hear about Kona Cafe...I've heard great reviews about the food there :goodvibes

I'm really hoping the interaction is better at 50's with a larger group (we'll be a party of 6) because our server wasn't really into playing his "role" the last time we were there. I really didn't mind since it was just me and my 2 year old...and the delicious onion rings and milkshake made up for it anyways :thumbsup2! Glad to hear about Kona Cafe...I've heard great reviews about the food there :goodvibes

Yeah, I bet since it was just you & a 2 year old the server didn't ham it up for you. Hopefully, y'all will have much more interaction with the group. We had so much fun there when my entire family went. My uncle kept blowing bubbles in his coke when our "cousin" would come to the table. She ended up putting him in time out in the middle of the restaurant. :lmao:

Kona was very yummy. I had the coconut chicken which was nice & light tasting. My DH had the teriyaki steak, which he loved.

Also trying to decide on an ADR for dinner before MNSSHP. Near hotel first - Captain's Grille or Cape May - or monorail resort - 1900 Park Fare, Narcoossee's, Kona ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter