ADP Live From Disney World & Universal

Hi Aaron, Kim & Anna!

I've been enjoying your trip report. As always, awesome job.:thumbsup2

I wanted to comment on your "drawback" quoted above. I am in a different situation than you as I have 3 smaller kids. I actually like the entry area very much. The stroller gets parked there and is out of the way of the living area, and all of the items we need for the day get stored there (ponchos, coats, diaper bag, back pack, etc.).

I do wish they would change the single chair in the living area to a sleeper chair. :)

Looking forward to the next installment!popcorn::

That certainly is an advantage. The entry would make for a great parking space. :)

Aaron, Saratoga Springs is our home resort, and I love it. With that said, I wanted to point out a tip because of it being spread out. We have always stayed in Congress Park. We love being within walking distance of Downtown. This makes it really easy to dine at other resorts. Because Saratoga is so spread out, if we want to go to the Carriage House, we just hop on any bus (other than the Downtown Disney bus). The next stop from Congress Park is the Carriage House or the Springs section. We've done this several times.
Congress Park is nice. I love the fact you can catch the walking path to DTD and it's a Little shorter of a walk.

At the Magic Kingdom catching the Ft. Wilderness boat to Pioneer Hall for the Hoop De Doo Review.

fa01e576.jpg

Grand Floridian from the middle of the Seven Seas Lagoon.

d89fd06d.jpg

At Ft. Wilderness!

92b79c59.jpg

Inside Pioneer Hall

4e5bdd34.jpg

Private Carriage rides at Ft. Wilderness

0e5fe685.jpg

Hi Aaron, Kim & Anna!

I've been enjoying your trip report. As always, awesome job.:thumbsup2

I wanted to comment on your "drawback" quoted above. I am in a different situation than you as I have 3 smaller kids. I actually like the entry area very much. The stroller gets parked there and is out of the way of the living area, and all of the items we need for the day get stored there (ponchos, coats, diaper bag, back pack, etc.).

I do wish they would change the single chair in the living area to a sleeper chair. :)

Looking forward to the next installment!popcorn::

Enjoying your report as well Aaron! Hello to Anna and Kim!

I wanted to chime in too! We use Owner's Locker (the BIG purple tub) and that entryway area in the one bedrooms is a great place to leave that. We can access what we need and it's out of the way. (Really recommend Owner's Locker by the way! I don't know how we vacationed without it.)

I wanted to chime in too! We use Owner's Locker (the BIG purple tub) and that entryway area in the one bedrooms is a great place to leave that. We can access what we need and it's out of the way. (Really recommend Owner's Locker by the way! I don't know how we vacationed without it.)

We do the same thing with our Purple Tub! It sits in the entryway and is easily accessible, but not in the way when we enter or leave the villa.

Thanks for the great reports Aaron- it's the next best thing to being there! :thumbsup2

June 15th Recap -

A relaxing, fun-filled day today. Hanging out at the High Rock Spring pool today was very relaxing. We stayed there for about 3 hours or so. Enjoyed the pool and all it's amenities.

Something I did not post about was we took a trip to the Beach Club to get Anna's hair braided. The Beach Club has a salon called Periwigs located near Beaches and Cream. It worked out well because we were able to enjoy one of our most favorite desserts on Disney property...The No Way Jose. And as usual it did not disappoint.

Through the magic of Disney transportation we made it over to Ft. Wilderness in time for the 5:00PM Hoop De Doo Review. This was the first time we experienced this dinner show. We found it rather humurous and the food to be ok, nothing special. The ribs and chicken were ok. The strawberry shortcake was really good though. I'd call the show a combination between screwball comedy and slapstick entertainment. I'd do this again, but not for a while. Seeing it once every 5 to 7 years would be okay with more.

We made our way over to the Magic Kingdom. We rode the Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Mickey's Philharmagic, Small World and saw the fireworks from Fantasyland. A very nice evening.

Tomorrow we plan on heading over to the Animal Kingdom in the morning and then coming back to the resort in the afternoon. We have a reservation for dinner at Ohana. It's been a while since we dined there so we thought we'd give it another try. We'll probably head back over to the Magic Kingdom after dinner.

I hope you are all enjoying the photos. It's not very time consuming to post them and what's even better is I can post them within 30 seconds. They are truly real time. I like doing it this way than the old way of bringing the pictures back to the room on my Sony camera, uploading them to my PC, then to Photobucket, and then linking them to the DIS.

More to come! :)

I hope you are all enjoying the photos. It's not very time consuming to post them and what's even better is I can post them within 30 seconds. They are truly real time. I like doing it this way than the old way of bringing the pictures back to the room on my Sony camera, uploading them to my PC, then to Photobucket, and then linking them to the DIS.

I'm just impressed at your battery life.

More to come! :)

wish i could use my iphone here to do that, but data roaming will cost me a not so small fortune....oh well....
i tested out your method at home and it worked perfectly....too bad i can't use it here :sad1: ...

Good Morning -

We are out the door. A slight change in plans. We are going over to Downtown Disney to pick-up a few items. I think we may pick up some swag for the Indy DIS meet. We plan on grabbing a bite to eat at Earl of Sandwich.

Afterwards we are going to come back to the resort and take a easy for a bit before heading over to my favorite resort on property; the Polynesian Resort. We have an ADR at Ohana tonight. We figured it was time to give it another try.

EPCOT has evening Extra Magic Hours tonight. We may take the monorail or Tronorail over there. A funny park hours quirk today; the Animal Kingdom is staying open later than Hollywood Studios today without evening Extra Magic Hours at Animal Kingdom.

Disney's Hollywood Studios™
Date Park Hours
Tuesday, June 15 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park
Date Park Hours
Tuesday, June 15 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

This quirk will certainly increase crowds at the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT tonight. Since DHS and AK will close early most of that crowd will head to EPCOT and DHS :sad2: Not good. But, we may brave it just to soak up some atmosphere. :)

More to come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter