ADP Live From Disney World & Universal

Nice Aaron. What section of Saratoga are you staying at?

Enjoy your lunch.

Inside Spaceship Earth post show.

b4d16e94.jpg

We love Power City!

ed3c7912.jpg

Nice Aaron. What section of Saratoga are you staying at?

Enjoy your lunch.

Hey George. We are in the Grandstand section. We like it. The pool there is a nice alternative to the feature pool.

New entertainment in France!

ed89d598.jpg

Teppan Edo time!

5bbd45e5.jpg

999df10f.jpg

Somebody is celebrating a Birthday!

42a91a4d.jpg

Lots of characters out in World Showcase! Hardly any lines!

af0a1941.jpg

Masks in Italy.

d5c29666.jpg

Progress of new Napoli Pizzaria in Italy. Scheduled to open in September 2010.

cc32a368.jpg

Pickle tree in Germany.

a06b8f45.jpg

Chinese acrobats.

bcaf7861.jpg

DATW Peeps Rejoice!!!

a1b3bcd7.jpg

Lots of construction wall in Mexic for the new restaurant.

878827f3.jpg

Lots of World Cup merchandise around World Showcase.

1ed3021c.jpg

Inside La Cava De Tequila

5c1ebb13.jpg

Test Track is broken down, no ETA.

580683e6.jpg

Best counter service in all of Disney World. They serve breakfast too. Time for Soarin fastpasses.

8c4039e7.jpg

I forgot to mention. We bumped into Liz IWishfordisney at DHS yesterday. Hi Liz! :wave: See you Thursday at the Dole Whip meet.

See ya Thurday. Today I ran into Lori (TheBeadPirate) at the Florida Mall what a crazy DISer weekend I have had.

Inside Soarin

0a85ed08.jpg

A tribute to the Bee Gees! American Gardens Theater

5f4410b2.jpg

544647f8.jpg

You Should be Dancin.....Yea!!!
cca86a9f.jpg

June 13th Recap -

Another great day today. We slept in this morning and felt great going to EPCOT around Noon. The park wasn't too busy today. Most of the wait times were reasonable. Our mission was to tour World Showcase and maybe catch a few attractions in Future World.

We had lunch at Teppan Edo. We really, really enjoyed it. You really can't beat it when the food is prepared right in front of you. It's cooked fresh to order. Our cook was wonderful. He was interactive and a pleasure to speak with. All 3 of us give it a big thumbs up.

The Bee Gees tribute band was good. I wouldn't say they were great, but good. I enjoy the Bee Gees music so this was a real treat for me. I didn't really grow up in the 70s, but for some reason I find their music enjoyable. We saw the 7:00PM and 8:15PM shows.

We also got to meet up with Shelly. It was great to see you again Shelly. See you on Thursday at the Dole Whip meet. Anna said thank you for the pin.

Another great Illuminations show tonight. That show never seems to get old.

Tomorrow we plan to hit the Saratoga Springs main pool. Afterwards we are headed to Ft. Wilderness for the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review dinner show. It's one of the longest running dinner shows in America. We are looking forward to it. Once we've finished the show we'll take the boat over to the Magic Kingdom for the rest of the evening.

More to come! :)

Inside the Artist's Pallette gift shop and counter service restaurant.

6c732e38.jpg

At the Saratoga Springs main pool

3df93c7d.jpg

the 116Ft SSR pool slide. Not quite as good as Kidani Village, but close. The rock work around the slide is a nice touch.

a1e279b0.jpg

4b0bd9fc.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note about our room at Saratoga Spring. We are in a 1 bedroom unit in the Grandstand section. The Grandstands section has a very nice semi-feature pool with a kids water gun area.

The 1 bedroom unit at Saratoga Springs has some plusses and minuses. The one big plus is the bathroom is split so 2 people can get ready at the same time. It also allows for additional bathroom privacy between the bedroom and living room. The bedroom has a great king size bed. It's very comfortable. In fact, the bedroom is large. It has nice chair and desk with the bed.

The one drawback I see is the front entry way takes up too much space. I'd rather have that space for a larger kitchen or living room.

Our view isn't very good. We have a view of the parking lot out in front of the building. One of the holes of the Lake Buena Vista golf course is right behind our building. I would have much preferred a view of that than the parking lot. But, you can't have everything. Overall, I do like the room and the resort in general.

For those of you who plan on staying here in the future you need to know this resort is very spread out. You could find yourself rather far away from the feature pool and Carriage House (main building, counter service restaurant, check-in, lobby, etc). You may want to request a room close to the Carriage House. The Grandstand section is not very far away from the Carriage House either. Make sure to view the resort map prior to check-in.

The main feature pool at SSR (High Rock Spring) is also pretty nice. I prefer the pool over at Kidani Village, and even the one at Jambo house a little more; however this pool is also very nice. You can fill your mug at the pool bar which is a plus. The pool is large enough to accommodate a large crowd and there are enough chairs for everyone to use.

If anyone has any questions about the resort please let me know. :)

More to come!

The one drawback I see is the front entry way takes up too much space. I'd rather have that space for a larger kitchen or living room.

Hi Aaron, Kim & Anna!

I've been enjoying your trip report. As always, awesome job.:thumbsup2

I wanted to comment on your "drawback" quoted above. I am in a different situation than you as I have 3 smaller kids. I actually like the entry area very much. The stroller gets parked there and is out of the way of the living area, and all of the items we need for the day get stored there (ponchos, coats, diaper bag, back pack, etc.).

I do wish they would change the single chair in the living area to a sleeper chair. :)

Looking forward to the next installment!popcorn::

We have a craving!

dd3597e3.jpg

No Way Jose!!!

7a190ae0.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note about our room at Saratoga Spring. We are in a 1 bedroom unit in the Grandstand section. The Grandstands section has a very nice semi-feature pool with a kids water gun area.

The 1 bedroom unit at Saratoga Springs has some plusses and minuses. The one big plus is the bathroom is split so 2 people can get ready at the same time. It also allows for additional bathroom privacy between the bedroom and living room. The bedroom has a great king size bed. It's very comfortable. In fact, the bedroom is large. It has nice chair and desk with the bed.

Our view isn't very good. We have a view of the parking lot out in front of the building. One of the holes of the Lake Buena Vista golf course is right behind our building. I would have much preferred a view of that than the parking lot. But, you can't have everything. Overall, I do like the room and the resort in general.

For those of you who plan on staying here in the future you need to know this resort is very spread out. You could find yourself rather far away from the feature pool and Carriage House (main building, counter service restaurant, check-in, lobby, etc). You may want to request a room close to the Carriage House. The Grandstand section is not very far away from the Carriage House either. Make sure to view the resort map prior to check-in.

The main feature pool at SSR (High Rock Spring) is also pretty nice. I prefer the pool over at Kidani Village, and even the one at Jambo house a little more; however this pool is also very nice. You can fill your mug at the pool bar which is a plus. The pool is large enough to accommodate a large crowd and there are enough chairs for everyone to use.

If anyone has any questions about the resort please let me know. :)

More to come!

Aaron, Saratoga Springs is our home resort, and I love it. With that said, I wanted to point out a tip because of it being spread out. We have always stayed in Congress Park. We love being within walking distance of Downtown. This makes it really easy to dine at other resorts. Because Saratoga is so spread out, if we want to go to the Carriage House, we just hop on any bus (other than the Downtown Disney bus). The next stop from Congress Park is the Carriage House or the Springs section. We've done this several times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter