ADP Live From Disney World & Universal

Minnie Leah!

9efebc93.jpg

Darth Goofy!

75debba3.jpg

Jedi Mickey and R2MK

3d580908.jpg

I'll have to check E-Ticket to make sure. E-Ticket has been a real blessing this trip. I've been living off of the custom itinerary I built before this trip.

Good to hear an on site review :thumbsup2

Checked into Saratoga Springs. Grabbing a bite at the Artist's Pallette

a0435726.jpg

June 12th Recap -

Our day started early. We arrived at Hollywood Studios for Star Wars Weekend activities at 8:15AM. Instead of hitting the Star Wars activities right away we opted to take a couple rides on Toy Story Mania. The crowd was thick; however, we were able to get fastpasses and jump into the stand-by line within minutes.

We really enjoyed the Star Wars activities today. Our primary goal was to get autographs and pictures with the Disney Star Wars characters. We also wanted to see the Star Wars parade. Mission accomplished! I was looking forward to the Hyperspace Hoopla. We were about 5 rows back from the stage, but the crowd was so tight we couldn't see over anyone. We decided to go to the back where it was safer. Believe it or not the view from the back was better than the view 5 rows rom the stage. I really enjoyed the show. It's certainly something you don't see everyday.

We took a ride on Tower of Terror, saw an American Idol show, and watched Muppet Vision 3D. The new digital film has really made the picture noticably sharper. American Idol was okay, but i'm always left with wondering if I should go back and watch it again. It was nice to cool off and relax while watching the show.

We all enjoyed our lunch at Mama Melrose. I had a wonderful Disney filet. The service was very good and the rest of the food was terrific. I've not had a bad meal at Mama Melrose. It seems very consistant and today was no exception.

We still have one counter service credit left on our dining plan. I'm heading back over to the Artist's Pallette to pick something up and bring it back to the room. Heck...We can put it in the refridgerator and eat it tomorrow. No way I'm letting that go to waste.

Tomorrow we plan to sleep in a bit and then maybe head out to the pool. We have a lunch ADR at Teppen Edo in the Japan Pavillion at EPCOT. We'll spend the rest of the day in EPCOT.

More to come! :)

sounds like a great day at the studios!!!

i'm amazed you were able to do so much and get all those GREAT pictures despite the crowds!!

i've never eaten at mama melrose - i never manage to get an ADR there..
maybe this time :)

I'm going to shut down my computer soon and pack it away for the trip....
the taxi picks me up in 10 hours!! woo hoo!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
see you Thursday!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to meet you all!!!! :banana: :yay: :banana:

Good Morning -

We are up and moving this morning. We slept in and feel recharged. We have a dining reservation today at Teppen Edo at around 2:00PM. I'm looking forward to that because I normally don't get a chance to eat there. It's not Kim and Anna's speed, but I've talked them into it. :laughing:

Also, I overheard a Cast Member say TSM will be closed for rehab in August. I checked the closures and rehabs section of the DIS and sure enough it says TSM closed from August 16th - 28th. I'm sure some guets won't be happy about that closure/rehab.

We plan on checking out the Summer Concert Series at EPCOT. Today is a tribute to the Bee Gees. I like the Bee Gees so it should be fun.

I'll have more from EPCOT later today. :)

Good Morning -

TSM will be closed for rehab in August. I checked the closures and rehabs section of the DIS and sure enough it says TSM closed from August 16th - 28th. I'm sure some guets won't be happy about that closure/rehab.

Count me in that group. :mad:

W-O-W ! All that and the Bee Gees, too ! Who could ask for more ! Next it will be a shuttle ride to the moon. . . opppps. . . I think that already exsists. Please post a picture.

It's almost the afternoon, but I still need a shot of coffee. Not what I was hoping for, but I'll take it.
37875a20.jpg

Winner's Circle at Saratoga Springs

4ac2333a.jpg

I forgot to mention. We bumped into Liz IWishfordisney at DHS yesterday. Hi Liz! :wave: See you Thursday at the Dole Whip meet.

:rotfl:
Our EPCOT tram guide just told us to visit Innerventions over the loud speaker.

Future World Plaza. Another great day of weather.

e6f5270b.jpg

Inside The Land. Guess where I'm heading

1a644d23.jpg

Soarin Fastpasses for 5:30 tonight

d3e71fa4.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter