Adding people to an existing reservation

happyleesh

Mouseketeer
we are traveling down this fall (yay free dining, boo having to upgrade so much to get it!) and we originally had three rooms booked for comforts sake. Now we are realizing that the extra $1880 is better spent NOT on having an extra shower lol.

Will I be able to just add two more (1 adult, 1 child) to an existing room with two adults - since I booked with FD and we would be eliminating a room and adding new people to another I'm worried that they'll want me to cancel and rebook which might make me lose my room. Any thoughts?

You should be fine. You'll have an extra adult fee for the third adult.

I had one person booked for an upcoming trip then my DS and DIL found out they could come so I just called and added them. I booked through Orbitz and the cast member was a little snarky but did add them.

I had one person booked for an upcoming trip then my DS and DIL found out they could come so I just called and added them. I booked through Orbitz and the cast member was a little snarky but did add them.

Probably because you're supposed to go through Orbitz.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest