Adding people to an existing reservation

happyleesh

Mouseketeer
we are traveling down this fall (yay free dining, boo having to upgrade so much to get it!) and we originally had three rooms booked for comforts sake. Now we are realizing that the extra $1880 is better spent NOT on having an extra shower lol.

Will I be able to just add two more (1 adult, 1 child) to an existing room with two adults - since I booked with FD and we would be eliminating a room and adding new people to another I'm worried that they'll want me to cancel and rebook which might make me lose my room. Any thoughts?

I had one person booked for an upcoming trip then my DS and DIL found out they could come so I just called and added them. I booked through Orbitz and the cast member was a little snarky but did add them.

I had one person booked for an upcoming trip then my DS and DIL found out they could come so I just called and added them. I booked through Orbitz and the cast member was a little snarky but did add them.

Probably because you're supposed to go through Orbitz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter